Page   of 9
Page 3 Page 9

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 27 July 2009 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chits1

Originally posted by Mallika113

Come on guys, she is not in love with anyone!  She might fall in love later with someone. She is only in the LIKE stage now!
arrey..the way she spoke to mannu..it was clear she had fallen in love with mannu bhai na...she was really falling..matlab..she told ram..I am falling mujhe pakdo
Maybe the channel people told her to act this way!  Everything is numbers for the channel, money, TRP, whatever!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rakhi loves Manmohan. (Page 2)" in Rahul Dulhaniya Le Jaayega (Swayamvar Season 2) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

uknaik99

IF-Rockerz

uknaik99

Posted: 27 July 2009 at 3:56pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by uknaik99

I don't think so she loves that Jerk.. everything is for camera... just to hype the TRP.. her ego got hurt more than her heart..

BTW I was also fan of Ravi Shastri....
hey not a fan now? LOLLOL

Switched to Imran Khan after Ravi hooked to amrita singh.. LOLLOL

Chits1

IF-Stunnerz

Chits1

Posted: 27 July 2009 at 4:00pm | IP Logged

I don't think so she loves that Jerk.. everything is for camera... just to hype the TRP.. her ego got hurt more than her heart..

BTW I was also fan of Ravi Shastri....
hey not a fan now? LOLLOL

Switched to Imran Khan after Ravi hooked to amrita singh.. LOLLOL
you know kavita,I had the good fortune to meet up with shastri 2 yrs back.He is such a down to earth person.Uske saath 2 hrs tak guppe shuppe kiye in singapore.He had come for the World cup and was the commentator and the feed was from SIngapore.I met him in a hotel..along with other crick stars.I badly wanted to ask him abt amrita but I was afraid,he might take offence LOL

purva

IF-Sizzlerz

purva

Posted: 27 July 2009 at 4:23pm | IP Logged

Ok,I just watched Friday's episode and discovered the truth.Our rakhi is deeply in love with Mannu bhai.She expressed her love and that silly mannu ne thukra diya.Other dulhas were watching her like haare hue types LOLLOL.If I was one of the dulha,I would have walked out saying..tum tho mannu ko pyar karti ho,why shd we stay here? Poor Ellu ,he was like having a pathetic look..matlab sad look LOLLOL

Seriously.. that's what I wrote on Friday. All 3 of them should have walked out. And about Rakhi being in love with Mannu.. I thought it was all acting.. for TRP and to change her image. Looks like she wants to be known as an actress now LOLLOL but I have to say.. she is a very bad actress Thumbs Down

tanaz_aka_DD

IF-Rockerz

tanaz_aka_DD

Posted: 27 July 2009 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Chits...thatsy u have his pic...kya baat hai...i was wondering how come ravi shastri is a part of this forum...woh itne busy aadmi....ab samajh mein aya...yeh koyi uski "die hard" fan hai....coming to rakhi...I realli dont noe woh sab natak...TRP ke liye tha ya MPKK...matlab "maine pyaar kyon kiya?"..agar MPKK ke liye tha to bechari...ab usse Elesh se hi santhosti pana honga...

if u people watch Sach ka samna to last week one couple ko bolaya gaya..the man who was on SKS chair. he was asked one question...the question was "apni wife se "intimate" ke waqt , aap kisi aur ke bare mein sochte hai?" the man replied YES....ab yeh connection Taki Sawant i mean rakhi sawant par bhi lago hota hai...kaise: whenever she is close with elesh, she will always think of mannu darling....thtsy i say call taki sawant on SKS....milk n water dono ka pata chal jayenga...

Chits1

IF-Stunnerz

Chits1

Posted: 27 July 2009 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DD20

Chits...thatsy u have his pic...kya baat hai...i was wondering how come ravi shastri is a part of this forum...woh itne busy aadmi....ab samajh mein aya...yeh koyi uski "die hard" fan hai....coming to rakhi...I realli dont noe woh sab natak...TRP ke liye tha ya MPKK...matlab "maine pyaar kyon kiya?"..agar MPKK ke liye tha to bechari...ab usse Elesh se hi santhosti pana honga...

if u people watch Sach ka samna to last week one couple ko bolaya gaya..the man who was on SKS chair. he was asked one question...the question was "apni wife se "intimate" ke waqt , aap kisi aur ke bare mein sochte hai?" the man replied YES....ab yeh connection Taki Sawant i mean rakhi sawant par bhi lago hota hai...kaise: whenever she is close with elesh, she will always think of mannu darling....thtsy i say call taki sawant on SKS....milk n water dono ka pata chal jayenga...

LOLLOLLOL,yes DD..we shd request Taki sawant to be on sach ka samna..very confusing..but somehow I feel,she has badly fallen in love with that villager Shocked
Coming to Shaz..I was his fan from Day1...school days..mein uska photo hamesha mere kitaab mein and I just couldn't believe my luck when I actually met him and told him that I am his die hard fan...and I aslo told him..many of my friends are his fan..he was like..unko bhi yahan lekar kyon nahi aayi>? LOLLOLLOL.ekdum flirt hai..LOLLOLLOL

Chits1

IF-Stunnerz

Chits1

Posted: 27 July 2009 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by purva

Ok,I just watched Friday's episode and discovered the truth.Our rakhi is deeply in love with Mannu bhai.She expressed her love and that silly mannu ne thukra diya.Other dulhas were watching her like haare hue types LOLLOL.If I was one of the dulha,I would have walked out saying..tum tho mannu ko pyar karti ho,why shd we stay here? Poor Ellu ,he was like having a pathetic look..matlab sad look LOLLOL

Seriously.. that's what I wrote on Friday. All 3 of them should have walked out. And about Rakhi being in love with Mannu.. I thought it was all acting.. for TRP and to change her image. Looks like she wants to be known as an actress now LOLLOL but I have to say.. she is a very bad actress Thumbs Down
somehow I feel acting nahi tha...she has fallen for him.I think that Ellu is silly ...he is sitting and hearing all this..Mard hai tho maidan chod kar bhaag jao LOL

Chits1

IF-Stunnerz

Chits1

Posted: 27 July 2009 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
DD,if Ellu ko thoda bhi sharam bacha hai,...he shd run away..or else..chullu bhar paani mein doob maro ROFL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top