Page 1 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

Chits1

IF-Stunnerz

Chits1

Posted: 27 July 2009 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Ok,I just watched Friday's episode and discovered the truth.Our rakhi is deeply in love with Mannu bhai.She expressed her love and that silly mannu ne thukra diya.Other dulhas were watching her like haare hue types LOLLOL.If I was one of the dulha,I would have walked out saying..tum tho mannu ko pyar karti ho,why shd we stay here? Poor Ellu ,he was like having a pathetic look..matlab sad look LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pretty_angel17

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rakhi loves Manmohan." in Rahul Dulhaniya Le Jaayega (Swayamvar Season 2) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gauri22

Goldie

Gauri22

Posted: 27 July 2009 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
I agree somehow..the way she thanked him for playing with her emotions (?) and all....and then telling Ram she would fall down and stuff....

What he did was wrong - lying throughout..but I guess she'd already fallen for him...

Felt bad for the other guys though...Manu bhai should've been ousted long time ago!

uknaik99

IF-Rockerz

uknaik99

Posted: 27 July 2009 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
I don't think so she loves that Jerk.. everything is for camera... just to hype the TRP.. her ego got hurt more than her heart..

BTW I was also fan of Ravi Shastri....

Chits1

IF-Stunnerz

Chits1

Posted: 27 July 2009 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by uknaik99

I don't think so she loves that Jerk.. everything is for camera... just to hype the TRP.. her ego got hurt more than her heart..

hey not a fan now? LOLLOL

Chits1

IF-Stunnerz

Chits1

Posted: 27 July 2009 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauri22

I agree somehow..the way she thanked him for playing with her emotions (?) and all....and then telling Ram she would fall down and stuff....

What he did was wrong - lying throughout..but I guess she'd already fallen for him...

Felt bad for the other guys though...Manu bhai should've been ousted long time ago!
she didn't eliminate him coz,she wanted to tadpao him.

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 27 July 2009 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Come on guys, she is not in love with anyone!  She might fall in love later with someone. She is only in the LIKE stage now!

Chits1

IF-Stunnerz

Chits1

Posted: 27 July 2009 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mallika113

Come on guys, she is not in love with anyone!  She might fall in love later with someone. She is only in the LIKE stage now!
arrey..the way she spoke to mannu..it was clear she had fallen in love with mannu bhai na...she was really falling..matlab..she told ram..I am falling mujhe pakdo

Edited by Chits1 - 27 July 2009 at 3:55pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princezna

Tashu_US

Tashu_US

Posted: 27 July 2009 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by uknaik99

I hope you are right and it was just for TRP....Or else she must be really hurt...I know these Manmohan types...who are charming and good with words... i would hate the fact if he is really used her.

If its  just for TRP....GREAT !!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top