Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

India-Forums

SO SICK OF HITEN/GAURI (KARAN AND NANDINI (Page 3)

aman60 Senior Member
aman60
aman60

Posted: 27 January 2005 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
 karan and nadini  suck i hate him your  two ulgy rude and pigs .. karan and nadini think that there so high standent  whatever  they suck

Nankri IF-Rockerz
Nankri
Nankri

Posted: 27 January 2005 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
DisapproveGauri is not a very social person I guess..Maybe she is a little proud of her being beautiful
pmahesh Goldie
pmahesh
pmahesh

Posted: 28 January 2005 at 4:13am | IP Logged
I disagree with lot of you. I think a person just because he or she is an actor, soes not have to be always sociable. You may be a private person and do not mix with too many people - this is just another job for gauri  and she still has the right to be the way she is.

About karan overreacting to the ansh thing, i read somewhere that ansh was not a popular guy among the unit even before this incident and though this was a small accident, he had been doing this kind of thing for sometime. It is not as if hiten keeps on doing this- he has reacted for the first time and may be there were reasons for it.

I do find the whole nandini-karan rhona-dhona in ksbkbt a little irritating- they were nice when they had this love hate relationship but lately it has been only a bonding of suffering and sorrow and ekta should do something to change it.
ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 28 January 2005 at 6:11am | IP Logged
i just hope there comes another one of these "stunning" and "in-love" real life couples so that ppl drool on them and leave these 2 lovebirds alone! hehe!
god!!!! plz make sujal marry kashish!
lov-
ronitfan
highly bugged of hitenand guari tejawani!
zara321 IF-Sizzlerz
zara321
zara321

Posted: 28 January 2005 at 10:38am | IP Logged

i disagree , i think karan and nadni have great chemistry and awsome scenes together , its just ektas stupid storylines make them star crossed lovers and dont show that loving chemistry they use to have which makes it boring , sujal and kashish i agree awsome couple before but now no chemistry , if karan and nadni were nominated for star parivaar jodi award they deserve to win , they are a great couple mor than any other star plus couple you see thse days , and i agree akashdeep is a great actor and that crap but hiten loves his wife , husbands act like that somtimes - hiten and gauri are the hottest couple

best kyonki couple

Raiden Senior Member
Raiden
Raiden

Posted: 28 January 2005 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
true karan and nandiniare a great couple and all ma members of ma family think so but y did stupid karan disagaree on marriage stpud aint he Big smile
zara321 IF-Sizzlerz
zara321
zara321

Posted: 29 January 2005 at 3:18am | IP Logged

true karan and nandiniare a great couple and all ma members of ma family think so but y did stupid karan disagaree on marriage stpud aint he

i agree with you but karan shouldn't do that , who cares if savita sees them together , they love each other they can go ahead with their lives, i think the viranis are stupid putting ansh and nadni as a jodi

pinky no1 IF-Rockerz
pinky no1
pinky no1

Posted: 29 January 2005 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Karan and Nandini is best JODI in Indian Television.

Go to top