Thangam 27-31st July updates and discussions (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 31 July 2009 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Janu

Thanks for the update, Anjali well written.....

I dont understand Selvan,,,, he doesnt know phone ethics at all.... for the all the previous miss calls
Evaan ellam oru collector..!!Censored...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thangam 27-31st July updates and discussions (Page 4)" in Thangam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 31 July 2009 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meli

Thanks for the excellent update da AnjaliClap and welcome on boardHug You have done a superb jobEmbarrassed 
Thank you so much for reserving a place for the update and pasting them Melly MaHug..

I was a bit tensed on thisOuch.. Happy to see the responseSmile.

Thank youHug for the Love and SupportEmbarrassed

Originally posted by brinny_g

thanks for the wonderful update anjali!
ilavanji and mangamma are such hateful characters!

Thank you for the Support brinny_gEmbarrassed..

It just three episodes i have watched tht too only after I came to knw about the Updating thing

Just 3 days but by my first day of itself  i started hating IlavanjiAngry.. Iva ellam oru ponna. Greedy one.

Originally posted by Sue Nair

Yes Anjali welcome aboard

Thank you Sue Chechi for the Warm WelcomeEmbarrassed ( Hope i can call you that way alle?)
 ...your update was trully excellent and precise.Clap
Now I think i have gained some confidence in doing the updates for Thangam,as its the first time i am doing something for a Sun TV MEGA SerialOuch.. was also bit confused on doing the updates like reserving the space etc but Melly and Aishu gave me confidence

Thank you all for the support Smile.

Originally posted by Janu

Thanks for the update, Anjali well written.....

Thank you so much for the support JanuSmile..

Originally posted by nithyamkv

Thanks for the detailed updates Anjali. ClapClapClap

Thank you so much nithyamkvSmile...

You have written very well.. Does not look like first time.. Congrats once again  Thumbs Up
Thanks a lot for all the supportSmile. It not the first time i am updatingEmbarrassed but It is the first time i am doing updates for a Sun TV show..

I have done updates and still doing in Non Sun TV sectionsEmbarrassed..

But for such a serious mega serial  this is the first time, that too i am new to this serial. But you all made it easy for me... I am thankful to you all for the warm welcome and for encouraging me with all your comments.

Thanks for supporting us by joining the updaters team..  Thumbs Up
I am happy to have this chance of joining you. Cheers to the Updaters team for encouraging me to do thisSmile

Thank you all so muchHug. Happy to be a part of this familyEmbarrassed... Hats off to all in the team for this wonderful workClapClapStar..

Take care

anj

Edited by anjkhoney - 31 July 2009 at 1:14am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanabrinny_gSue Nairnithyamkv

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 31 July 2009 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Thanks for the wonderful update, Anj.Clap Maybe SK family and Ganga family are going to same saree store?

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 31 July 2009 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*Thamizhan*~

Thanks for the wonderful update, Anj.Clap Maybe SK family and Ganga family are going to same saree store?
LOLLOLLOL...that wud be cute...Clap Thamizhan...I think there are many more silent readers out there who would make excellent updaters like our Anjali...hopefully they pluck some courage and come out of hibernation...!!ClapClapClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjkhoneynithyamkvsmlaksh

smlaksh

IF-Veteran Member

smlaksh

Posted: 31 July 2009 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Thanks Anj ... Good job buddy Thumbs Up ... Sun tv , vijay tv is all the same paa .. don't panic ...

Welcome to the updaters team Smile ...

Guess , Ganga & SK will meet in the saree store .. remember seeing it in a promo Confused ....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjkhoney

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 31 July 2009 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Thanks Pat for the wonderful updateClap   Manga and Ilavanji was so greedy today....what does they think they are? Ilavanji thinks her and family  is too good for Ganga..I hope ganga marries SK and get a better life than this Ilvanji ever will get and hope she becomes collectorWink  
Felt bad for SK's parents, they was so happy and ended up so dissapointedOuch

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 31 July 2009 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates Pat..

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 31 July 2009 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Anj Koz Kum Tongue.... Kalakittee Kannamma ClapClap...Great update daa Thumbs Up... this is not new for you naa... AV KKK le kalakire daa Wink..... And with that welcome to Golden Family TongueLOL.... 

Pat, Thank you for an awesome update daa ClapClapClap

Ammadhiyoo...intha Illavanjani too much...

hmm... I wonder how Ganga will samalichufy.. btw.. Collector kku kooda engagement vaa ShockedShocked..

Edited by aisha_muka1984 - 31 July 2009 at 10:29pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjkhoney

Post Reply New Post

Go to top