Members Lounge

~*Nikki's Music Xpress Station*~ (Page 154)

Post Reply New Post

Page 154 of 155

Senny

IF-Sizzlerz

Senny

Posted: 27 February 2010 at 3:19am | IP Logged
you welcome nikki. God bless you always.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Nikki's Music Xpress Station*~ (Page 154)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mayur-tasha

Goldie

mayur-tasha

Posted: 03 March 2010 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
hey nikki !!!!!!!!i have come back again but unfortunately i have to go back again becoz of my prexam.......CryCry !!!!!!!

i'll  read ur stuff later ........plz xcuse my absence

it was nice to join u n all my forums frnds hereBig smile

Nikki_Titli

a little faith

Goldie

a little faith

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Dear Nikki,

I made it to your chocolate selection box of treats...looking at the descriptions menu i decided to try the 'strawberry dream' first...tu muskara...not because it was number one but because I love this song and have always reserved it for that special someone whose hopes I have long since abandoned, but thankfully not the song...oh no only the wrapper left....nikki honey zshare ARE NOT sharing...did I come too late?Let me try the orange centred choc...number two...

Nikki, that was just beautiful.  I am truly amazed by your sweet voice.StarStarStar
Star
The opening hums, each change of pitch is perfect! Pristine in their individuality.  With this introduction you have already set the bar in the sky...I can see that you have given a lot of attention to detail, in a world that gives you quantity without quality you have made quality manifold in its beauty!Clap

I must say, this is a really difficult song.  Not because it contains high notes but because it only contains high notes.  You must have strong lungs to match your strong heart! Star

You gracefully flow with the change of tempo...

However the 'high'light of this song was that second refrain!  Those high notes....StarClap

Then that last verse as gentle as a lullaby! StarClap

Nikki, I don't know what I was expecting but to even 'have' expectations would have been an insult to you.

Well done.  I hope to return soon to this sweet box of delights! Embarrassed

love Sabah

Nikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 16 May 2010 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by a little faith

Dear Nikki, hi sabi....welcome to my music xpress station...HugHugHugHug........

I made it to your chocolate selection box of treats...aww.....tht ws a yummilicious description for my music thread.....thnxx a ton...chocl8 sunte hi mere mooh mein paani aa gaya.....*u c i am a bhookad no:1 gal.....LOLLOLLOL....*

looking at the descriptions menu i decided to try the 'strawberry dream' first...tu muskara...not because it was number one but because I love this song and have always reserved it for that special someone whose hopes I have long since abandoned, but thankfully not the song...oh no only the wrapper left....nikki honey zshare ARE NOT sharing... did I come too late?chk my pm...i had told in detail abt this prob...

Let me try the orange centred choc...number two.. orange centerd????hehe.....Wink Wink

Nikki, that was just beautiful.  I am truly amazed by your sweet voice.StarStarStar
glad to knw u likd my voice.....EmbarrassedEmbarrassed....

The opening hums, each change of pitch is perfect! Pristine in their individuality.  With this introduction you have already set the bar in the sky...I can see that you have given a lot of attention to detail, in a world that gives you quantity without quality you have made quality manifold in its beauty!Clap.....wow sabiii....u really r a vry keen listener.....no wonder u hv givn me detaild comments....thnxx a ton for tht alone....n for tellin me vich parts u likd d most.....Big smileBig smile

n btw i am really honoured n glad to knw tht u found quality in my songs.....whenvr i sing...i do two things....i try 100% nt to pitch out in ny portion of the song(evn though i bcame succesful onli 95-98% succesful in most of d songs)....n secondly i try 110% to keep d feel of the song alive rite frm d beginnin till d end of d song.....u c i am a very emotional person....so i giv vry much importance to d feel of the song....n aaj tak ke 92 songs jo maine gaaye hai r more or less connectd to my life....toh i cud vry well undrstnd d feel of d song....n i am happy on tht part ki i cud convey d real feel of the songs tht i sung thru my voice...*this is wht i hv undrstud frm d feedbacks i hv receivd*

I must say, this is a really difficult song.  Not because it contains high notes but because it only contains high notes.  haan yaar....this song ws indeed one of d difficult songs i hv attemptd...bt i ws really happy cin d response i gt this for d song when i uploaded durin Mayur date time...n this song i sang for mayurians jst aftr 2-3 days when mayur's 1st date ws shown....

You must have strong lungs to match your strong heart! Star
@bold......kaash yeh sach hota yaar.....u hv gt me wrong in this part...mine is a vry vry weak heart....there has been many a times jab i badly wishd kash my heart ws like stone.....hmm...i onli cud wish....reality alws sucks....oops...sorry for goin off topic

You gracefully flow with the change of tempo...However the 'high'light of this song was that second refrain!  Those high notes....StarClap......Then that last verse as gentle as a lullaby! StarClap
thnxx a zillion ton once again sabi for lovin this song n givin me such detaild comments......HugHugHugHug.............

Nikki, I don't know what I was expecting but to even 'have' expectations would have been an insult to you.
i am happy to knw tht i livd upto ur xpectations.....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed........

i also wud love to c u again here dear..HugHug.............
love Sabah

PS... i hv just replaced some songs links by 4shard...nw among d 1st 40 songs.....songs frm 1-5 r workin....u can chk it.....n i hv already told u songs afr 40 r already workin.....so u can chk them also...Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

a little faith

a little faith

Goldie

a little faith

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikki028

Replied in orange!

Dear Nikki, hi sabi....welcome to my music xpress station...HugHugHugHug........Thank you for the warm welcome! Although the warmth of your songs are inviting enough!
I made it to your chocolate selection box of treats...aww.....tht ws a yummilicious description for my music thread.....thnxx a ton...chocl8 sunte hi mere mooh mein paani aa gaya.....*u c i am a bhookad no:1 gal.....LOLLOLLOL....*Okay no more talk about chocolates...just the sweetness of your voice
looking at the descriptions menu i decided to try the 'strawberry dream' first...tu muskara...not because it was number one but because I love this song and have always reserved it for that special someone whose hopes I have long since abandoned, but thankfully not the song...oh no only the wrapper left....nikki honey zshare ARE NOT sharing... did I come too late?chk my pm...i had told in detail abt this prob...OH, you didn't have to put them up again, I would have satisfied my needs upon the rest.  Thank you...Embarrassed

Let me try the orange centred choc...number two.. orange centerd????hehe.....Wink WinkI love the combination of orange and chocolate, they shouldn't fit but not only do they compliment each other, they highlight each other's most sweetest aspects.
glad to knw u likd my voice.....EmbarrassedEmbarrassed....Nikki, who would not?  I am officially tone deaf, as according to my grade two piano examiner, I have always wished I had a sweet voice like yours, that I may one day sings lullabys to my child or soothe away the stress of my sweetheart.  Nikki you are indeed blessed, AND not only that you share you gift, that is the best part!
The opening hums, each change of pitch is perfect! Pristine in their individuality.  With this introduction you have already set the bar in the sky...I can see that you have given a lot of attention to detail, in a world that gives you quantity without quality you have made quality manifold in its beauty!Clap.....wow sabiii....u really r a vry keen listener.....no wonder u hv givn me detaild comments....thnxx a ton for tht alone....n for tellin me vich parts u likd d most.....Big smileBig smileYou put in all this work, which I drank in, then to reply with only a 'nice' seems quite rude and insolent!
n btw i am really honoured n glad to knw tht u found quality in my songs.....whenvr i sing...i do two things....i try 100% nt to pitch out in ny portion of the song(evn though i bcame succesful onli 95-98% succesful in most of d songs)Who did you hire to assess your statistics, I think you should get a second opinion! Wink....n secondly i try 110% to keep d feel of the song alive rite frm d beginnin till d end of d song....Okay, I never like the idea of 110%, for 100 % is pretty much impossible, to begin with...however I know your sweet heart so I understand your sentiment.  Clap.u c i am a very emotional person....so i giv vry much importance to d feel of the song....n aaj tak ke 92 songs jo maine gaaye hai r more or less connectd to my life....toh i cud vry well undrstnd d feel of d song....nNiiki, then you should wirte more in your introductions about your feelings, your motivations and your own assessments of the song and your attempt. I would be very much interested to read that!  i am happy on tht part ki i cud convey d real feel of the songs tht i sung thru my voice...*this is wht i hv undrstud frm d feedbacks i hv receivd*I am sure \i will agree too.

I must say, this is a really difficult song.  Not because it contains high notes but because it only contains high notes.  haan yaar....this song ws indeed one of d difficult songs i hv attemptd...bt i ws really happy cin d response i gt this for d song when i uploaded durin Mayur date time...n this song i sang for mayurians jst aftr 2-3 days when mayur's 1st date ws shown....Really, nikki it was remarkable! To hit high note after high note! ClapClapClap
You must have strong lungs to match your strong heart! Star
@bold......kaash yeh sach hota yaar.....u hv gt me wrong in this part...mine is a vry vry weak heart....there has been many a times jab i badly wishd kash my heart ws like stone.....hmm...i onli cud wish....reality alws sucks....oops...sorry for goin off topicWe all falter, but it is enough that our hearts remain strong in those times when we truly need them to be!
You gracefully flow with the change of tempo...However the 'high'light of this song was that second refrain!  Those high notes....StarClap......Then that last verse as gentle as a lullaby! StarClap
thnxx a zillion ton once again sabi for lovin this song n givin me such detaild comments......Hug.............Once again, my pleasureEmbarrassed

i am happy to knw tht i livd upto ur xpectations.....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed........Your surpassed them all!Clap

i also wud love to c u again here dear..HugHug.............
love Sabah

PS... i hv just replaced some songs links by 4shard...nw among d 1st 40 songs.....songs frm 1-5 r workin....u can chk it.....n i hv already told u songs afr 40 r already workin.....so u can chk them also...Big smile

Nikki_Titli

a little faith

Goldie

a little faith

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Dear Nikki,

Tu muskara...that song I wish I were able to sing to my sweetheart...Embarrassed

Thanks for uploading again, you are very kind to do so...Embarrassed

Straight away I could sense a difference from the previous song.  I had to check I had clicked on the correct link, incase it was not your version. 

I am amazed at how your 'sculpted' your voice to suit the curves and corners of the song!  In the previous song, your voice was aptly strong and steady!  Here smoky and smooth!  Exceptional work! ClapClapClap

The undulating tones and change of pitch for the verses, was again impeccably! ClapClapClap

Then that ending medley of notes, sung to 'ahs,' Sorry i don't know that the technical term would beEmbarrassedif you could educate me...Embarrassed It was spot on, encompassing that 'oriental' feel to the song! I was overwhelmingly impressed! I was amazed that you could capture a vibe such just through your voice, especially considering that fact that to conjure up such a effect with musical instruments is difficult in itself. 

I truly thought you would only be able to through instruments alone. This was just extraordinary!

Well done Nikki!ClapClapClapStarStarStarClapClapClap

Proving to me that the most beautiful instrument in this world is the human heart through which voices find their strength and beauty.

Well done Nikki! ClapClapClap 
Love sabah

Nikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 9:27am | IP Logged

Dear Nikki, hii sabi....HugHugHug.......

Tu muskara...that song I wish I were able to sing to my sweetheart...Embarrassed
aww.....this song is indeed a vry romantic one....d lyrics...d music...sab magical hai.....
n btw r u married or committed???EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.....

Thanks for uploading again, you are very kind to do so...Embarrassed
no need to thank me yaar....its my duty to replace d damagd links....EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..

Straight away I could sense a difference from the previous song.  I had to check I had clicked on the correct link, incase it was not your version. 
really????/u chkd d mayur song link again???LOLLOLWinkWink......lol....maine hi vo gaayi thi....aur maine hi yeh waala gaana bhi gaayi hai......lagta hai i confusd u for a sec....i din intended to do tht...

I am amazed at how your 'sculpted' your voice to suit the curves and corners of the song!  In the previous song, your voice was aptly strong and steady!  Here smoky and smooth!  Exceptional work! ClapClapClap
awww......u makin me blush yaar......main toh flyin high nw.....thnxx a ton dear for all these soulful comments....really happy to knw tht u r really lovin my songs vry much n thnxx for appreciatin my talent.....
The undulating tones and change of pitch for the verses, was again impeccably! ClapClapClap
once again....thank u....i really love d way u observe each tiny-weeny things in song...u hv really bcome one of those ppl who r encouragin me to do more n more hard work on d songs tht i wil sing in future.....EmbarrassedEmbarrassed....

Then that ending medley of notes, sung to 'ahs,' Sorry i don't know that the technical term would beEmbarrassedif you could educate me...Embarrassed It was spot on, encompassing that 'oriental' feel to the song! I was overwhelmingly impressed! I was amazed that you could capture a vibe such just through your voice, especially considering that fact that to conjure up such a effect with musical instruments is difficult in itself. 

I truly thought you would only be able to through instruments alone. This was just extraordinary!

Well done Nikki!Clap

Proving to me that the most beautiful instrument in this world is the human heart through which voices find their strength and beauty.

Well done Nikki! ClapClapClap 
Love sabah

i really donno hw to thank u enuf....u donno hw much these comments mean to me....i am really honourd to get such love frm my frnz out here...d l8est one is u.....i am really happy to knw aaj maine ek aur insaan ko apne gaane se khush kar diya....i am glad tht u lovd my song indeed without ny instrumental music.....n i am happy i cud make u feel lik tht.....thank u so much sabi.....thank u for evrythin....isi tarah love n support my songs.....whenvr u gt time....HugHugHugHugHugHug

PS....yaar i alwz rite ramayans b4 evry song update......in d 1st page i hv jst givn d song links...bt hvnt givn page nums vr i hv givn descriptions for each updates....ab my aage ke updates mein u wil gt to knw d descriptions....coz i alwz pm d page links(vr i write vich song i hv uploaded n y hv i sung n for whom i hv sung)whenevr i update new songs

a little faith

a little faith

Goldie

a little faith

Posted: 19 May 2010 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Tujhe dekha,

I loved how you included that slower introduction in your version, it adds a layer of dignity and depth.Star
ClapDear Nikhila
This time I noted that there were more 'emotions' present in your notes.  Perhaps your reason for singing....thought of a loved one, favourite song in need of justice?

This song has many words in the lyrics which change tone within their elongation...flowing from one emotion to a higher one.  However with your rendition I found that it flowed from the emotions of hopeful to melancholy.   I don't know if that was intentional, but I loved it!  It added another layer to the song, whilst giving it that 'nikki' treatment! That attention to detail! ClapStar

Another aspect, that falling tone in a lyric or even word, very difficult to get that graduation from one tone to lower, then lower still, but your tones were distinctively lower and separate. Again adding to overall quality! StarClap

As usual, good strength and pitch on high notes and flow in melody as well as change in tempo! StarNot as easy as just listing them here....ClapClapClap

You chose a famous song, one sacred to many girls which shows your bravery, your confidence and your determination to face challenges...you did both the song and yourself credit and made it your own too. Well done! ClapStar

Love sabah

Edited by a little faith - 19 May 2010 at 5:11pm

Nikki_Titli

Post Reply New Post

Go to top