Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: a little faith

Dear Nikki, hii sabi....πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.......

Tu muskara...that song I wish I were able to sing to my sweetheart...😳
aww.....this song is indeed a vry romantic one....d lyrics...d music...sab magical hai.....
n btw r u married or committed???😳😳.....

Thanks for uploading again, you are very kind to do so...😳
no need to thank me yaar....its my duty to replace d damagd links....😳😳..

Straight away I could sense a difference from the previous song.  I had to check I had clicked on the correct link, incase it was not your version. 
really????/u chkd d mayur song link again???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰......lol....maine hi vo gaayi thi....aur maine hi yeh waala gaana bhi gaayi hai......lagta hai i confusd u for a sec....i din intended to do tht...

I am amazed at how your 'sculpted' your voice to suit the curves and corners of the song!  In the previous song, your voice was aptly strong and steady!  Here smoky and smooth!  Exceptional work! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
awww......u makin me blush yaar......main toh flyin high nw.....thnxx a ton dear for all these soulful comments....really happy to knw tht u r really lovin my songs vry much n thnxx for appreciatin my talent.....
The undulating tones and change of pitch for the verses, was again impeccably! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
once again....thank u....i really love d way u observe each tiny-weeny things in song...u hv really bcome one of those ppl who r encouragin me to do more n more hard work on d songs tht i wil sing in future.....😳😳....

Then that ending medley of notes, sung to 'ahs,' Sorry i don't know that the technical term would be😳if you could educate me...😳 It was spot on, encompassing that 'oriental' feel to the song! I was overwhelmingly impressed! I was amazed that you could capture a vibe such just through your voice, especially considering that fact that to conjure up such a effect with musical instruments is difficult in itself. 

I truly thought you would only be able to through instruments alone. This was just extraordinary!

Well done Nikki!πŸ‘

Proving to me that the most beautiful instrument in this world is the human heart through which voices find their strength and beauty.

Well done Nikki! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 
Love sabah

i really donno hw to thank u enuf....u donno hw much these comments mean to me....i am really honourd to get such love frm my frnz out here...d l8est one is u.....i am really happy to knw aaj maine ek aur insaan ko apne gaane se khush kar diya....i am glad tht u lovd my song indeed without ny instrumental music.....n i am happy i cud make u feel lik tht.....thank u so much sabi.....thank u for evrythin....isi tarah love n support my songs.....whenvr u gt time....πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

PS....yaar i alwz rite ramayans b4 evry song update......in d 1st page i hv jst givn d song links...bt hvnt givn page nums vr i hv givn descriptions for each updates....ab my aage ke updates mein u wil gt to knw d descriptions....coz i alwz pm d page links(vr i write vich song i hv uploaded n y hv i sung n for whom i hv sung)whenevr i update new songs
a little faith thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Tujhe dekha,

I loved how you included that slower introduction in your version, it adds a layer of dignity and depth.⭐️
πŸ‘Dear Nikhila
This time I noted that there were more 'emotions' present in your notes.  Perhaps your reason for singing....thought of a loved one, favourite song in need of justice?

This song has many words in the lyrics which change tone within their elongation...flowing from one emotion to a higher one.  However with your rendition I found that it flowed from the emotions of hopeful to melancholy.   I don't know if that was intentional, but I loved it!  It added another layer to the song, whilst giving it that 'nikki' treatment! That attention to detail! πŸ‘β­οΈ

Another aspect, that falling tone in a lyric or even word, very difficult to get that graduation from one tone to lower, then lower still, but your tones were distinctively lower and separate. Again adding to overall quality! β­οΈπŸ‘

As usual, good strength and pitch on high notes and flow in melody as well as change in tempo! ⭐️Not as easy as just listing them here....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

You chose a famous song, one sacred to many girls which shows your bravery, your confidence and your determination to face challenges...you did both the song and yourself credit and made it your own too. Well done! πŸ‘β­οΈ

Love sabah
Edited by a little faith - 13 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: a little faith

Tujhe dekha,

I loved how you included that slower introduction in your version, it adds a layer of dignity and depth.β­οΈπŸ‘
hii sabi....πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—........welcome back.....😳😳.....
glad to knw u lovd d intro...btw...i did this coz...original song bhi aise hi start hote haina...toh thtsy.....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...

Dear Nikhila
This time I noted that there were more 'emotions' present in your notes.  Perhaps your reason for singing....thought of a loved one, favourite song in need of justice?
hehe....as i xpectd...ur keen observation caught tht thing....yes....this is one among those songs vr i gt too much involvd wid songs....n thtsy u gt to feel this 'high emotion rain' in this song...😳😳😳....d story behind this song is...1st...i chose this sang for part of my celeberation thread vich i made mayur's 1st month anniv on 1st Aug 2009....*1st july 2009 ko hi mayur ka pehla confession hua tha*....so i sang this dedicatin to all mayurians on tht beautiful occasion of mayur completin one month as an official couple...2nd reason...i alwz c mayur in ddlj's raj-simran....so jab mauka mayur ke pyar ko celeberate karna ho...toh isse behtar aur koi song nahi....3rdly...this is d song frm one of my two epitome most fav films-DDLJ...4thly...i sang this song....just lik i sang all other love songs(both happy n sad)for my love...my inspiration...😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍......

This song has many words in the lyrics which change tone within their elongation...flowing from one emotion to a higher one.  However with your rendition I found that it flowed from the emotions of hopeful to melancholy.   I don't know if that was intentional, but I loved it!  It added another layer to the song, whilst giving it that 'nikki' treatment! That attention to detail! πŸ‘β­οΈ
it ws nt intentional yaar...i ws myself completly lost in d song....toh bas ho gaya.....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...
n btw sabi i really lovd u sayin d 'nikki treatment' givn to d song...😳😳😳....main toh dhany ho gayi aise beautiful comments paakar....πŸ€—
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—..........

Another aspect, that falling tone in a lyric or even word, very difficult to get that graduation from one tone to lower, then lower still, but your tones were distinctively lower and separate. Again adding to overall quality! β­οΈπŸ‘
actually i prefer high pitch notes ovr low pitch....i do hv difficulty in singin in low pitch notes..bt i alwz try my best to make such low notes clearly audible to listeners n also tht song feel is stil there in low notes...so am happy 2knw i am successful in this song acc to u also...😳😳

As usual, good strength and pitch on high notes and flow in melody as well as change in tempo! ⭐️Not as easy as just listing them here....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

You chose a famous song, one sacred to many girls which shows your bravery, your confidence and your determination to face challenges...you did both the song and yourself credit and made it your own too. Well done! πŸ‘β­οΈ

Love sabah

once again,,,,,thnxx a zillion ton sabi for such a soulful feedback.....really lookin 4wd 4ur next set of feedbacks,,,,,πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

..imperfect.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
beautiful............ =]