Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~*mishu*~ thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
wen i saw last updt i got scared lol but nw im more happy than i was scared! congo di!!
anyways the songs were fabulous as usual!!
totally loved them!
heyyyyy Niky!!!!
juss superbbbbbb songs!!!
nd i realllllllly luvd tu jaane na!!!
the nxt one was also purrfect!!
hey...w8...this is ur last song in this thread...na???
it has to be...i cant miss ur melodious nd sweet voice dear...  :)
awww....bechara AB 🤣🤣
but really hn...luvvvvly songs!!
thanx 4 d pm...  :)
myownarea thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Congo Nikki 🤗
its a great achievement!! :D
u kno I havent been able to download 😕 the songs so the comments on the songs will take some more time..but congrats !!1:)
u sing v well:)
n I m glad u r finishing this thread!!!
Bollywood_chic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nikkii! I love it how you reply back to me and send me a PM, becoz im lazy to check up.. hahahhaah ❤️ ya
Rafa.LunaPotter thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Greatest one di...:))
I llooved both of them!!
esp the DDLJ one...somehow love it more...coz after all SRK was in it!!!

Thanks for the PM
Congo on completing one thread....kudoos for teh next one!!!
Love
Aranya

-Destiny- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
LOLLZZnikki I am planning to use one of your songs for a Vm special for u

if you don'tmind that is  reply to this soon
awsumgirl thumbnail
Hey Nikki you are too good as always..Your voice is so melodious...Loved the songs but "tu jaane na" was superb..
-Lipsa- thumbnail
this is the last update for this thread rite? OMGg!! I love this Update!! Tu jaane na Is one of my favouritesand Na jaane mere Is great too! Love your voice as always!
2kul4u thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi nikki thanks for the pm dear 🤗🤗 uff you sang tu jaane na! uff that is my favourite song & you did full justice to it. as i said before i love to hear your voice and you have a beautiful voice. why last update i hope you are opening a new thread soon. even na jaane meri is an awesome song & you sang it beautifully but i am biased towards  tu jaane na because you know why  it is dedicated to AB & you know whenever i hear this song it reminds me of MN & i begin to blush. it is a spontaneous reaction🤣 awwwwwwwwww you are in AB's fb & it's been 3 months? you are so lucky. my request is still pending maybe because the waiting list is so long😉😉 i saw your reply to my comment but sorry i didnt reply my stupid pc was kharab hope you dont mind & i sent you a pm. pls reply & last but not least you sing amazingly & pls update soon i will be waiting for your pm & next time if possible & if you dont mind pls sing iktaara this song reminds me of MN so much. i hope you dont mind me asking it's just a request & i swear i dont feel bad if you dont🤗 love you and take care
samratrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
as always!!! luved ur update....genuine talent inddeeddd.....do update more di, y r u closing so early????????