Page 1
Page   of 155
Page 2 Page 155

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 27 July 2009 at 11:15am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 79 member(s) liked the above post:

Sam_LoverOHYEcutegurl224Mariha_LoveIFROFLOLMAOmayur_fanaparajita.s-Sindhu-shivangi278.Daksha.CasssplilsashaSwatiBeanyBrownAnshi_1692Hina_04BilliCat.palak5little_dragon_Monu_Bewafa_Behan..imperfect..doc.samAfreen22sweetsugarkiran--madibhavana92-Nabeeha--Raman-x..Anki..x-Akriti-AasthahereNaBoleTumNa...Bollywood_chicAngel-Arose.threesonu4everSunny-MalikKnowalot2Cocktails_ArTi4ever_ranbir_lekhaMohitSanayaFan-LilyGurl-preethisA-N-S-H-I-K-Achashmish97cuppycake990SanaSarwar-madhvi-hgrhrsamratrocks_Payuu_Maria-Sennysindhyaa.tingtingteedingAngels_SweetzSobtiObsession~*mishu*~nidha1983Rafa.LunaPotter-aditi-burgerchaap371768gr8_mmsxaviara-KimSungHyun--ialwayswill-itsAishyulZ.Perk.MyInspirationz-Destiny-MeghaSRKLoverQH_DDEJ_Fan.PINK.myownarearomiebee2002Nadz_YuNalover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Nikki's Music Xpress Station*~" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_ArTi4ever_

IF-Rockerz

_ArTi4ever_

Posted: 27 July 2009 at 11:28am | IP Logged
nikki i seriously dont have enough suitable words to compliment ur calibre!!!!!u possess something very special quality which u can cherish throughout ur life...ur voice is simply xceptional.trust me....u r a gem!!!!!!Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.PINK.Nikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 27 July 2009 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ghtk1

nikki i seriously dont have enough suitable words to compliment ur calibre!!!!!u possess something very special quality which u can cherish throughout ur life...ur voice is simply xceptional.trust me....u r a gem!!!!!!Clap

thnxxxxxxxxxxx sooooooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhh pallu..........thnxxxxx a ton for lovin my songs dear.......

-Sarzz-

IF-Rockerz

-Sarzz-

Posted: 27 July 2009 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Nikki, Ur voice is beautiful!Big smile Love ur singing! Keep singin and u'll become an awesome singer one day!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

ch0c0lates

IF-Dazzler

ch0c0lates

Posted: 27 July 2009 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

Keep singing!

Nikki_Titli

SanaSarwar

IF-Rockerz

SanaSarwar

Posted: 27 July 2009 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
congrats  Niki ...Monkey Kiss  on ur thread  ...i am happy for u ..Disco Dance. all ur songs r gr8 ...ClapClapClapur voice rock Tongue
Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sam_LoverMariha_LoveIFgr8_mmsNikki_Titli

Maria-

IF-Sizzlerz

Maria-

Posted: 27 July 2009 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Omg Nikki,you already sang Jashn-e-bahaaraan and Aao na,you are really fast.You said to me,that you'll need 1 day,but wow,thank u so much dear for asking me my choices and fullfilling them in less then 1 day.You are so so so sweet,as i said earlier that i am a big big big fan of your voice now,you are such a talented singerClap.You have such a beautiful,lovely and melodious voice,its our pleasure to have you with us in the ForumSmile,love you dearHugand once again thanksBig smile.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sam_LoverSanaSarwargr8_mmsNikki_Titli

gr8_mms

IF-Sizzlerz

gr8_mms

Posted: 27 July 2009 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
ur songs r gr8 nikki

Nikki_Titli

Post Reply New Post

Go to top