wedding ceremonies complete.. - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
a wonderful episode ...
Originally posted by iluvyrkkh

thats true Charu...but I hope they dont stretch it for that long but Naitik is also very stubborn..so anything can happen...but end me jeet Akshara ki hi hogi....

I think Naitik will help Akshara to adjust at sasural. Creatives had already shown Naitik's character with the maximum possible negativity. I don't think it can detoriate any further. I feel from now on his character will be shown with some positive highlights only. May be after bidaai they are going to show Akshara's adjustments at sasural, Naksh becoming more close to each other gradually and most importantly how they understands each other and change themself accordingly. The main concept is about to begin now. I'm dying to see this.
Originally posted by 5cents

Anyway I did not find any sign of happiness he still looked quite confused maybe now he is thinking abt the future of their love story instead of RR & Aksh. Maybe he is thinking now I'll make her fall in love with me... hook line & sinker 😳........Aksh thoughts tumbling in his head & RR voice torturing him teri dulhan liked me hallaluia, holy crime Aksh acted beautifully Oh! those pleading eyes brought tears to my eyes. I agree with u dear Those plaeding eyes are bound to melt Naitik's heart.....

Totally agree..Naitik was not his usual self today also......Poor Mrs.Singhania....Good if he thinks of ways of making her fall in love with him...although she already is in love with him..but he needs to come out of this misunderstanding soon ...and i bet he'll have to make up hard for all this rudeness in the entire ceremony..Akshara shouldn't let him go off so easily
Some people become victims of their own character flaws and personality disorders like Naitik. They foolishly take comfort in torturing their loved ones & in return do the favor of torturing themselves ! I want Gayatri  to show him the devastating eff of his evil speaking, haughtiness and self-centeredness. Mohit has to give naitik some yelling & Gayatri shd overhear their conversation. But Charu, I agree with u he'll be quite rude & obnoxious with her on the SU raat and will get the letter after she goes to her parents place.

I tell you  writers are always interested in the paradox of the scoundrel saviour, the redeeming sinner......so Naitik will soon do a complete turn. But I guess that's where all the drama lies....... the drama amid the tensions and tragedies of Naksh's sweet wedding😕.

Edited by 5cents - 14 years ago
The pace of the episode wz good. But still a lil annoyed wen he kept on stopin.. Loved the sindoor prt. Nw for the rest of the rasams as pati patni
Originally posted by remixrulz

I know , it was an amazing episode..
the 'chann' part was sooo cute.. ☺️ and the way they were teasin naitik (even nani [:O] )
the entire wedding rasms and rituals that they followed were beautiful n hina was just amazin with her acting in the episode, especially during the saat vachan.. i just cudnt help but notice dat she has a beautiul voice.. a clear sort of voice which wen recitin the vachans sounded so pure...

n karan with the emotions that he was portrayin through his eyes and smile...
thr was dat happiness in him for bein with akshara, but he wud suddenly remember d problems( damn them...)..
he wud look at akshara, be happy but then bada-bing.. he'd start thinkin n analysing...

i luvd naitik in today epi though, they way he smiled n thro his eyes assured akshara's family dat he'd take care of her and that genuine happiness in him was just so amazin..

abhi im waitin for all the post-marriage fun games n rituals.. loads of fun to watch...

I agree Priya it was an awesome episode......I wish there was 1 hr special episode in which they'd clubbed the friday and today's episode...the actual marriage ceremonies happened in these 2 episodes only..the kanyadan, phere, saptapadi, sindoor , aarti and chhandd.....brilliantly picturized wedding & all the rasms......

Hey i forgot..when nandini did tht rasm with akshara...with her hair , Akshara remembered "baal ki lat" wala scene ..aww tht's one unforgettable moment for them and for us  😍 did akshara dreamt abt it or naitik? i think akshara
Originally posted by Pia9

The pace of the episode wz good. But still a lil annoyed wen he kept on stopin.. Loved the sindoor prt. Nw for the rest of the rasams as pati patni

rite...i'd thot that aarti and this doha thing wud take one episode each 😆 but a lot happened in one episode and it was all too good.....it was focussed only on naitik and akshara...(except for tht boring bacha party scene...anshu woke up today ? he didn't knew akshara was leaving them?)
Originally posted by lats55

a wonderful episode ...

it was awesome..one of the best episodes...
Originally posted by _charu_

rite...i'd thot that aarti and this doha thing wud take one episode each 😆 but a lot happened in one episode and it was all too good.....it was focussed only on naitik and akshara...(except for tht boring bacha party scene...anshu woke up today ? he didn't knew akshara was leaving them?)

Charu actuallly the same thing happened with me also..some of my little cousins didnt realize that I will be leaving them...everyone was so excited with the shadi ke rasms, sangeet, masti etc that they forgot that ultimatly didi will be leaving them...oh god how much they cried and 2 of them didnt talk to my husband for a few days and wanted him to send me back...that was very cute...
I think Naitik had that flashback of Lat scene, Charu...
because he was smiling when the flashback finished