Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KinshukLuvsDina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
m n0t hadddii m kabab kinchu ka kabab

btw zee di dun w0rry yarrrr uss kiran k0 bhagggaa dengee mai dharaa n sanihaaa vr readdyyy j0inn us
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
@Dina: This would not help, if we show our frustrations here, I think we need to write our feedback on Rajan Shahi's forum and we should contact SBS and Star Plus, we r truely frustrated, what is the need on the entry of a new girl in Ranvir's life?, this is truely disgusting 😡

What frustrated me much more, in the preacp, Ranvir was showen smiling while driving, as he used to do when he was going to meet Ragini earlier, but he is meeting Kiran now 😡

Edited by farislove - 14 years ago
ASRdeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
IKR

i cant believe what ranvir sed today
he was really mean

awww poor alekh he is being mislead
and poor sadhna she doesnt know who to tell...

i hope this kiran doesnt stay for long!
karan.jh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ranvir ......if this gurl is gonna stay wid y and u r gonna leave ragini then rajan sir we are sorry to say but we really have to watch other channel on 9.00 that mean TATA to bidaai ... :p:p:p:p
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: karan.jh

Ranvir ......if this gurl is gonna stay wid y and u r gonna leave ragini then rajan sir we are sorry to say but we really have to watch other channel on 9.00 that mean TATA to bidaai ... :p:p:p:p

Exactly, if this at all happend, which I don't think would happen, but if at all happen, then it's good bye from my side too to Bidaai 😡😭
Why he has to make an entry for a new girl in Ranvir's life? 😡, it's truely disgusting ðŸ˜¡

Edited by farislove - 14 years ago
Saydie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I dont like this one yet, i am truly very upset with rajanji even having this track of ranvir with another girl or him lying 2 ragi or even sadi overhearing him say how he is faking. I dont know what to believe anymore, i dont want to watch..this dadaji thing better unfold and if ranvirs character turns negative i am not going to watch this show..did you all hear that his character might turn negative..ahhhhhhhh soo frustated!

krishna4ever thumbnail
guess lets not get carried away maybe this kiran has come to help ranvir unravel the family mysteries and ma that may lead to alekh recovering even more😉 but ya in the short term watching ranvir behave like this make me gggggggrrrrrrrrr😡 Edited by krishna4ever - 14 years ago
desigurl20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
oo i can't wait  until tomorrow !!
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
zee i am also very frustrated  agar aisa koi bhi romantic scene dikhaya to hayi se us kiran ko dekhlongi itna gussa a raha hai
meri taraf se bhi no bidaai agar koi aisa scene ata hai
ram92 thumbnail
if she cums between ragvir m going to hate her. 😡