My observations about Manmohan Tiwari (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

pinkisluv91

IF-Stunnerz

pinkisluv91

Posted: 27 July 2009 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
I agree, nice post. I think Ravi Kissen did a background check or something on all of the dulhas or maybe Anjali came to him and told him everything. IdK!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My observations about Manmohan Tiwari (Page 2)" in Rahul Dulhaniya Le Jaayega (Swayamvar Season 2) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tashu_US

Tashu_US

Posted: 27 July 2009 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

I agree, nice post. I think Ravi Kissen did a background check or something on all of the dulhas or maybe Anjali came to him and told him everything. IdK!

Or may be the channel knew about it all along but were waiting for the right time to let viewers know about it( for TRP reasons )

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jibipinkisluv91

shonaveer

IF-Sizzlerz

shonaveer

Posted: 28 July 2009 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meena1

Tiwaris.. more like the The Adams Family.  Sabhi ek he thaali ke chatte batte hain..
agree with you meena. you are 100 % true.

--arti--

Goldie

--arti--

Kasturi, RKS Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 28 July 2009 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Yeah, it was all for TRPs that he stayed in the show.

You know, I don't think it's entirely fair everything his family has had to deal with because of the show. I don't think they were fair to Rakhi at all, let me be clear on that, but one does wonder.. now everyone thinks they are backward and all that, but we could be wrong about that. A few customs do not make an entire family backward.

Also, MM's mom's or dad's version of their family sanskaar may not entirely be accurate. I think they felt pressure to portray their family as sanskaari in that particular way (maybe to keep Rakhi away! Could have been a strategy, or planned to do so with channelwaale for TRPs). For all we know, the bahus in that family think the whole thing is a big joke..! Maybe they all have jobs outside the house, we wouldn't know..

Manmohan is to blame for all this, for dragging his family's reputation through the mud. But kuch bhi karke famous to ho hi gaya na. Will become bhojpuri star for sure.

purva

IF-Sizzlerz

purva

Posted: 28 July 2009 at 8:22am | IP Logged
First of all.. I am not sure if Anjali exists for real or not.. it could have been part of the script for RKS.. no? They might have made them agree to play a certain part to make the show interesting.. no? Why Athar Parvez was even selected? Channel people must have known that he is married from before.. still they kept him because it added drama. Confused

jibi

Goldie

jibi

Posted: 28 July 2009 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --arti--

You know, I don't think it's entirely fair everything his family has had to deal with because of the show. I don't think they were fair to Rakhi at all, let me be clear on that, but one does wonder.. now everyone thinks they are backward and all that, but we could be wrong about that. A few customs do not make an entire family backward.

Also, MM's mom's or dad's version of their family sanskaar may not entirely be accurate. I think they felt pressure to portray their family as sanskaari in that particular way (maybe to keep Rakhi away! Could have been a strategy, or planned to do so with channelwaale for TRPs). For all we know, the bahus in that family think the whole thing is a big joke..! Maybe they all have jobs outside the house, we wouldn't know..

Manmohan is to blame for all this, for dragging his family's reputation through the mud. But kuch bhi karke famous to ho hi gaya na. Will become bhojpuri star for sure.

I don't agree you regarding MM's family. Still in India many families are like this, especially Brahmins. Tiwaris are also Brahmin and settled in a small town. So, its highly likely that they are exactly as they are shown.  I have seen these types of families.

--arti--

Goldie

--arti--

Kasturi, RKS Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 29 July 2009 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jibi

Originally posted by --arti--

I don't agree you regarding MM's family. Still in India many families are like this, especially Brahmins. Tiwaris are also Brahmin and settled in a small town. So, its highly likely that they are exactly as they are shown.  I have seen these types of families.

I am sure there are lots of families like that, but nobody knows what goes on inside a particular family until they are a part of it or are close enough to it.

In this case, I just noticed that Manmohan's mom or chachis or mamis, none of them were wearing ghunghat. That's just one thing, I know, but I think there are bound to contradictions between how an older generation wants to ideally describe their family, especially on national TV and to ward off a potentially risky bahu, and the actual real life situation of that family. So I am just suggesting that that is a possibility.

Within all families there are generation gaps and changes that keep happening, so it is hard to pin it down as one thing.

Knowalot2

IF-Rockerz

Knowalot2

Posted: 29 July 2009 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uknaik99

Agree.. he was just a cheep and show off guy..

AGREED!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top