INCOGNITO CRITICS # 72- HAPPY BDAY SONIA PG116 - Page 7

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
Ok, I am going to go try sleeping again because I will get yelled at again tomorrow if I don't wake up early.
Kully, I am trying to elicit a response. I was even going to talk about these 20 short films on love called Paris Et Ju Aime or something like that. But shoot, everything I threw, and it didn't work.

By default, I can't say anything about MJHT. But I know you do you like Sammy. So I think the responses you want are PD sucks. Why do they always focus on MN? And Sheena should go. Amirite?
Edited by dizzyonlemonade - 14 years ago
Haha, bye Kully. Good luck at work.:)
Hmmm, the only guy I find attractive from those pictures is:

I like Gunjan and I wish they had given MN a better story. Their story has been ruined way before Sajan. Sheena should go, agreed! lol.

ok, good night, thanks!
roxthefox thumbnail
Kully, if the episode aired before the pillar scene, then why was Sheena being so nice to Gunjan an episode later, and invited her to the party. Or was that because of RV? *scratches head*

Nimmi, I LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEEE CLIVE OWEN! He's so classy and handsome, and reminds me of old Hollywood. I think my all time favorite moment, at any award show, has been when Clive Owen was nominated for his role in Closer. He was at the BAFTA Awards, and his name was called out, as he had won his category. He sat there for five seconds, while everyone in the audience was standing up and cheering for his win. Someone tapped on his shoulder and informed him that he won. LOL! He said he didnt' hear his name being called out.

I'm not fan of Bernal, but I loved Y Tu Mama Tambien. Do you watch Pedro Almadovar's films? And yes, Penelope is drop dead gorgeous. I could stare at her all day. And I'm a girl.
LMFAOOO 75th Bash is going to jokes 😆
x.sonia.x thumbnail
ankit.. that is tru! 😆

gmornin folks.. its time to head to work. 😔
divya_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
swayamvadhu😲who's idea was this??🤣
awards...nice!

.driftingaway thumbnail