Rate Harshad-Aditi - join FanClubs-Act fast - Page 4

Posted: 14 years ago
yes shanta we are doing it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was so shocked when I logged in and saw their ranking so low.. may be becasue the ranking were not updated from the last 2-3 weeks so people have stopped commenting onthem... Will surely bring them on top again.. this is so low..
Hi Friends,

please rate Harshad Aditi on IF, their ratings have fell drastically !!

Please hurry up !!! comment, Rate pics and joind the FC below

thanks for bringing this thread up Shanta...i was looking for it..
AG for the first time in a long time is not in the top 10! This is simply not done!

Come on, bring up HC and AG's ratings!
guyz the only reason why HC and AGs rank is moving down is because all the PHans are splitting up so now HC fans have stopped commenting on AGs FC and AG fans have stopped commenting on HCs FC. guyz plz they belong together!!!! plz reunite and bring HC and AG to the position they deserve. AG isnt even in top 10!!! :(
Originally posted by Motibah

guyz the only reason why HC and AGs rank is moving down is because all the PHans are splitting up so now HC fans have stopped commenting on AGs FC and AG fans have stopped commenting on HCs FC. guyz plz they belong together!!!! plz reunite and bring HC and AG to the position they deserve. AG isnt even in top 10!!! :(

well said!
Commenting on hc and ag's old TB article may help to increase the buzz..!!!! I think so..!