Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

mdeena

Goldie

mdeena

Posted: 20 December 2009 at 8:30am | IP Logged
hmmm i cant quite remember because it was such a long timee ago hehe but i think it's becauseee i used to watch this show called Fame Gurukul and then i was searching for it on the internet and then i signed up on here. or perhaps my cousins told me about it. one of those two lol LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What made you sign up on IF? (Page 5)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tweety2014

IF-Rockerz

Tweety2014

Posted: 20 December 2009 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
um i remember i used to search for some star plus episodes that i missed out, and then i landed on this site and i just signed up

Post Reply New Post

Go to top