tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Man, don't get me wrong now, I'm glad Fiza is voted off, but she really got off too soon! I mean, I would have liked to see her do something to help her team mates and do a jungle challenge or something! All she did was argue and "BUK BUK" with Palak! Although it was funny when she said Palak was a lying two-face person! 😆

She was such a useless and lazy team mate! They all are probably happy she's gone and so am I, but I was really dying to see her do some really super hard jungle challenge or something! 😆 I wish she wasn't out so easy! She didn't even have to do anything!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Arre but she was the grp leader na.. Sexy leader😆 that's what they called her..😆

Well I dont have much prob with Fiza.. as much as I have with palak🤢 I wont mind her coming back becoz she's a harmless one, unlike palak😆 anyways, let's seee.. If she comes back in WC, u'r " manokaamnaa" will be fulfilled😆
sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I agree..😊

She did a good job in the jungle challenge though! Hope Palak doesn't get away this easy and is atleast made to drink some animal juice or handle some nasty creatures😳 Then we'd know whether she really speaks the truth or is really as lazy as she appears😳
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Well there's no second thought abt it that she's the biggest kaamchor over there.. The epi where she whispered in Fiza's ears to cal her so that she doesn't have to sweep.. 😆 And now the new promo😆😆
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Yeah, I just would have liked to see her do something! She's really not that annoying. Palak on the other hand....no comment! 😆
susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Well there's no second thought abt it that she's the biggest kaamchor over there.. The epi where she whispered in Fiza's ears to cal her so that she doesn't have to sweep.. 😆 And now the new promo😆😆

sorry but what is the new promo ...

and when did fiza call palak a two faced lier?

i think i missed this !!!
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Fiza got away easily but palak should not be let off without performing the jungle challange😡
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
She was happy to leave... She went out willingly and showed no regret or disappointment... The masala of the show is gone now... I dont know how long i will now watch it only to find some irritating guys with their bak bak... I would have preferred Fiza anytime...
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Susan, promo was -- Mona, Shweta, Akash, Aman and Palak.. they were given a task.. on water.. And there also Palak did some ' ghaplaa' 😆😆 It was evident.. 😆😆
tulipbaby53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: smallwonder

She was happy to leave... She went out willingly and showed no regret or disappointment... The masala of the show is gone now... I dont know how long i will now watch it only to find some irritating guys with their bak bak... I would have preferred Fiza anytime...

yeah, fiza was not really that bad! now all we're left is with palak and those guys! 👎🏼 maybe negar khan might add some more controversies?