Fan Fictions

Mere Saathi(RN)-Pt.25,pg.144(17/01) (Page 149)

Post Reply New Post

Page 149 of 150

Revolutionbreez

IF-Dazzler

Revolutionbreez

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nihatri

wow breathtakingClap
thanx

Originally posted by fanatic 21

oye tussi toh chha gaye.........Clap

kamaal kar diya.......Clap

raj is back ......yippee.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...............totally luved d updt and d way u had d case and den d condition of lala and nair.....simply mindblowing....ClapClap

totally njoyed d updt and just cant wait for d next1
SmileTongue
Tongue
thanx a ton lipi ! am lad you liked it !

Originally posted by danish1

zabardast update.......
lala ki halat dekh kar bahut acha laga, glad finally raj is back
thanx danish..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mere Saathi(RN)-Pt.25,pg.144(17/01) (Page 149)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Revolutionbreez

IF-Dazzler

Revolutionbreez

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayadika11

awesooooome...
superb....
fab...
loved it..
thanx for the pm.....
thanks preeti...

Revolutionbreez

IF-Dazzler

Revolutionbreez

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BhartiKhushi909

lovely part 

all d best for ur nest exam n upd soon
thnxSmile

Revolutionbreez

IF-Dazzler

Revolutionbreez

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrincessFlavia

Reserved!!!!!!!!!!!

This part needs proper comments....will do it after my exams....
waitin for ur proper comments...WinkTongueLOL

Revolutionbreez

IF-Dazzler

Revolutionbreez

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vvdn

Superb....wonderfull update !!!!!!waiting egerly for next part !!!
thnx namita...

Revolutionbreez

IF-Dazzler

Revolutionbreez

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Natasha006

Hi dear...

M a new member of IF... and a great fan of the serial Left Right Left. I was so depressed the way this serial had ended... Surfing through his site, I came across your fiction....and I have to say that it is superb........

The way you have continued with the script is fabulous. I have read a few parts and m yet to complete it.... but whatever I have read till now is just awesome.... you are such a gifted writer. WIll complete the story till part 25(I have read it by the way...Wink...couldn't control my excitement regarding rajveer's entry....) and then give you proper comments....

Do continue soon...

See Ya....
Byeee...

--
  Hi Natasha !!! welcum to India-forums!!! thanks for liking my story dear...its bcoz of all u guys and your love and appreciation that motivates me to write...will be waiting for your detailed account...
stay tuned !!!

hey !! by the way i read your story...and lemme tell you, I soooo loved it !!!

bye dear...
mana

Revolutionbreez

IF-Dazzler

Revolutionbreez

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Natasha006

Oh Yes....forgot the most important part.....

Best of Luck for your exams..........Do well.....Thanks hun ! Smile

And what is this HAK and ST...H...??? If you don't mind...can you please let me know... arey yaar y wud i mind?? ST...H ( Sirf Tum..HAmesha) and HAK ( Hamari Adhuri Kahani) are my other two RN fics...will PM you the links of them and my other OS if you want...

--

Revolutionbreez

IF-Dazzler

Revolutionbreez

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Hey read the new update and loved that. Clap Clap Clap

I wanted my RN to meet as soon as possible and u made the way of their meeting in this update. Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Naina you are really the true porteeg of Captain, you and your gang once again proved that why he trusts all of u so much. Wink Wink Wink Captain Salve now what plan do u have for yourself? Ermm
Ermm Ermm

Lala, Nair and Salve Company is terrified now. LOL LOL LOL The plan of our super six worked really well and they made people (youth) convinced to join the Academy and now even Lala could not do anything. Clap Clap Clap

The PM asked him the explanation but he could not say anything & now the Academy is safe from being closed, forms are in sufficient Wink Wink Wink . Roma too helped them. Tongue Tongue Tongue

Raj recognized the voice of the lady that it is Shalu Wink Wink Wink and i loved the way she spoke as being a Punjaban that she will get admit everyone in her home in Army. LOL LOL LOL

I had the doubt that may be Naina has met Raj when she was no where to be seen, even Lala could not kidnap her.Tongue Tongue Tongue I loved each and every scene when she went to that accident spot in search of proof. Thumbs Up
Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

I liked the way she touched the soil and bathed in that soil,Cry Cry Cry as if she was smelling him in it.Cry Cry Cry Raj was observing each and everything and now he was unable to held himself from crying. Cry Cry Cry

So he is presented in the court & it's obvious after meeting her love Naina will be more than happy. Wink Wink Wink Hope all things get cleared soon and no more need of Raj to go in jail untill the trial continues. Smile Smile Smile

Try to update fast dear.

Hi vertika !!!
yummmmmy comment yaar !Tongue 
khud toh alag alag words mein taarif kar rahi ho, par mere paas toh ek hi word hai na! Ouch THANK U !!! TongueWinkLOL 
And am glad ki u liked this.....and i'll b updating today....
bye...cya....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top