Page 1 of 1

Payal25

IF-Dazzler

Payal25

MGAENP Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 26 July 2009 at 2:16pm | IP Logged

^^ Credit Tumhari_Khushi

Heyy LNMDJ-ians!

Well it has been a month since LNMDJ first aired!
Twists, turns, getting to know the characters and the couples has been amazing.
So what are your thoughts for LNMDJ? Feel free to share them with us here!

Are you still as hooked onto the show as you were a month ago? Have you attachment towards the show increased, decreased or stayed the same?

What do you think is in store for our lead jodi's next?

When do you think Varun will reach Mumbai? Will he find out about his father?

How long do you think Sameer will manage to keep Avni from finding out that he isn't Jay Chawla?

How do you think the brothers will find out who really killed the man in the party that night? Will they figure it out soon?

What is your favorite scene of this week?

Who is your favorite character of the week? why?

Do you think the show could do better?

Credit: -Amina- Hug
and also Ayesha Embarrassed

Feel Free to discuss anything else about the show in this thread
Have fun!

~Payal and the IF Dev. Team~

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Knowalot2Heavens_Kissfour.-Zeustina--dramaholic-Rohini.starnotfadedaway

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||~DOTW: your thoughts and Predictions~||" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Heavens_Kiss

IF-Rockerz

Heavens_Kiss

Posted: 26 July 2009 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
will edit

Rohini.star

IF-Sizzlerz

Rohini.star

Posted: 31 July 2009 at 1:10am | IP Logged
reserved

Knowalot2

IF-Rockerz

Knowalot2

Posted: 01 August 2009 at 8:53am | IP Logged

Are you still as hooked onto the show as you were a month ago? Have you attachment towards the show increased, decreased or stayed the same?
= Way more hooked now! was never addicted to the show at the beginning!..but I just love the teen romance and the comedy with VarniEmbarrassed..started watching coz of them

= a lot of things...I'm sure the creatives have a load of suprises for usEmbarrassed

= Of course...that's unevitable...but I don't want him to find out just yetWink

How long do you think Sameer will manage to keep Avni from finding out that he isn't Jay Chawla?
= not very longConfused..and Avni will get angry at him!Confused

How do you think the brothers will find out who really killed the man in the party that night? Will they figure it out soon?
= no idea...but maybe CCTV may help!

= ALL the VARNI scenes!! from the holding hands to the Fusion interview

= Roshni, just love her character

= its already rocking! In my opinion its the best show on telly atmWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Payal25

sanahVM

sanahVM

Posted: 01 August 2009 at 10:43am | IP Logged

Well to be frank i wasnt hooked to this how frm the beginning...(though i hv gone back and seen all d epis frm d start..!!LOLLOL)I wasnt tht moved by the promos..although i  loved the title track evn before watchin the show...D first epi i saw was d one in which sameer makes his entry as jai chawla...LOL Thts when i started watching it...and i started liking it..until i became addicted to this show..So i'd say definetly there has been an increased attachment for the show...Smile

Well..in store...i think the jodis need to know each other better...which i think will happen...PriDa ..umm i think their usual fights and each trying to get the better of the other will continue..LOLLOL SaVni toh...sameer ki nautanki jaari rahegi..LOLAnd i also think his secret will be out..soon..LOLVarNi..umm..roshni ki harkaten jaari rahengi...LOL

Varun has reached mumbai na...and abt his father i think he will find out very..soon..i just hope ki use pri-sam hi bataen aur use bahar se bata na chale..Shockedi dont want an inter-bhai fight..!!LOLLOL

Maybe another week...sameer kitna hi charming Embarrassed aur avni kitni hi bholi kyun na ho...nobody's tht stupid..!!! sameer ki pol jald hi khul jayegi..!! and then avni will be all AngryAngry 

No idea how they will find out...creatives hvnt given us much hints except for the missing tape..so i guess tht how...And how soon...i think tht wont be soon coz its d main plot rite...i think thoda tym lagega...may b a month..Confused

I wud say the PriDa dupatta precap if that counts..!! it was absolutely EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...cant w8 fr the full scene...but if tht doesnt count...i'd say the SaVni "palat na..!!"dream scene and the scene in which Prithvi says he missed her(toofan) nd hope tht she missed him too..LOLLOLLOLand damini is lyk Shocked and Angry...!!!

Prithvi...undoubtedly...!!! I loved his character...he so cool...Winkarrogant and down-to earth at the same time..LOLLOLi love hw he reacts to damini's nautanki...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Rite nw..m loving it the way it is..!!!SmileBut one thing i m waitin' for is the actual love stories to start...!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedand i m also looking fwd 2 sme bhai-bonding scenes...!!LOLLOL

Feel Free to discuss anything else about the show in this thread
Have fun!

Anything else...umm..i wish the PriDa dupatta scene airs quickly..!! cant w8 fr it..and i hope tht damini is not lyk.."tumhne ise pakada ab mujhe nai chahiye yeh dupatta..!!!"AngryAngry...coz der is a good chance na...of tht being possible..!!

so...tht's it..!!

xxx
sanah..!!!

Edited by sanah tendulkar - 01 August 2009 at 10:52am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Payal25

nyle1

Groupbie

nyle1

Posted: 03 August 2009 at 9:24am | IP Logged
nice answers

Jinx_7

Jinx_7

Posted: 04 August 2009 at 11:12am | IP Logged

the attatchment as increased as i am loving the show even moreBig smileBig smile

pritiv and damini will have some very hot argumentsEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

while sameer willl have alot of nautankiLOL and avani will slowly fall for himEmbarrassed

and varun and roshin will have some hilarious momentsLOL

he has already arrived i think he will find out wen he is falling in love with roshini and he will react badly to the situation especially wen he finds out the truth about roshini being a gujral as he will blame the gujrals for his dad being in prison

i think he will be the one to tell her and she wont find out.because after he realises he loves her he cant cheat her anymore so he will tell her the truth

it will proberly be a very dramatic situation when they find out the real killer
i think they will find out who really killed the man after they fall in love, so it would be a few months before the truth comes out

sameer dreaming about avani and then waking up confusedBig smileBig smile
 and damini facial expressions wen pritivi is bak with a smug smile on his faceBig smile

pritvi, his facial expressions and smile is killing me. the way he shut damini up with one sentence was awesome

also i know i am supposed to say one but i love sameer  his nautunki is too hard to resist

it is already awesome and if it can do better than that then great

Edited by **LATIKA** - 04 August 2009 at 11:15am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top