Manmohan's family hits on rakhi! (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 9

Page 1 Page 7
Page   of 9
Page 9 Page 9

~*LoVeLy*~

IF-Dazzler

~*LoVeLy*~

Posted: 26 July 2009 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
whats AV?...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Manmohan's family hits on rakhi! (Page 8)" in Rahul Dulhaniya Le Jaayega (Swayamvar Season 2) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--arti--

Goldie

--arti--

Kasturi, RKS Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 26 July 2009 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*LoVeLy*~

whats AV?...

Maybe avatar? I like your avatar too.. who is in it? Sanjeeda Sheikh?

~*LoVeLy*~

IF-Dazzler

~*LoVeLy*~

Posted: 26 July 2009 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
on my profile? its sanjeeda shiekh...

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 27 July 2009 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --arti--

Originally posted by ~*LoVeLy*~

whats AV?...

Maybe avatar? I like your avatar too.. who is in it? Sanjeeda Sheikh?
lozl ya u right am talkign AvatarLOL

aasighazi

aasighazi

Posted: 27 July 2009 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by the_Naked_face

Originally posted by --arti--

Sahi hai, Naked it's not about whether they were conservative. Rakhi was even okay with that at first.

She was too miffed with her treatment in their house. She said the father only spoke to her on camera, not off camera. She must have felt really disrespected.

They only took photos, photos of mithai, photos of everything. Imagine you go somewhere expecting to be taken seriously as a potential future bahu, and they just think you are a trophy brought home by their son to be taken photos of. You can do that with cute puppies or pets, but not with a human being na. So I think woh baat kuch ajeeb tha. Their conservative views are separate altogether. She didn't gel with that, and she has every right to consider what works for her and what doesn't. She is a celeb, and they could've at least been realistic -- it's not like the other families did not expect her to cook or make tea. But the ghoonghat waali baat thoda ajeeb hai. None of the other women were really wearing ghoonghat. Never seen Manmohan's mom in it. So one wonders why did they make such a big deal about it to her? As if they were stuck on this one issue, more like making a show of their traditions and how their women wear ghoonghat and actually don't.

Mujhe saari baatein bahut curious laga, bahut hi ajeeb. So yeah, Rakhi had a big blowout after and was really mad, but all these things would make her mad, especially if they are happening in her own swayamvar, don't you think? Sure, she did not do a good job of speaking very articulately and nicely about it, but by talking back in this way, M's family is doing the same.

Yup the bolded lines, i was thinking the same actually....not one single female member in his family covered their head they why expect rakhi to do it?

However the comment to Knowles was about the gungat itself...showing disrespect to women by asking them to cover their head is something i didnt agree with kanya, it was a general comment not just directed at M's family. Many islamic girls are forced to wear a scarf, that doesnt mean that their parents have no respect for women? its an act of respect. However it should not be forced, it should be done from one's own choice...if they feel covering their head infront of elder is a symbol of obedience than let it be..but there are many other symbols of respect and obedience.

Leave aside the photographs and the autographs, i can imagine them being extremely excited over a celebrity..however the baut ajeeb baat to me was the food? no food what-so ever? if rakhi didnt eat then manmohan never ate either? did his mum not cook something nice for him after a month? thats something hard to digest? i saw the mitthai box but obviously they must have fed his son and rakhi something nutritious, ....i find it hard to believe that she wasnt fed...i want to see the pictures of food the topic creator is talking about.

Xoxo

I know many Muslim girls who wear hijab and are not forced to wear it.  Religion also does not force a woman to wear hijab.  It's good if she does because she was covering herself and being modest, i.e., not sexually revealing herself to ajnabi men.  But as long as you're covered without wearing hijab (wearing nice clothes, that don't reveal skin and stuff), its not a big deal.  But please don't say that women are being forced to wear hijab.  I don't know about the ghoongat stuff.  Maybe they like it and are not forcing it on others either.  I don't know.  However, for Muslims, many girls love wearing the hijab and feel a sense of belonging and rejuvenation.  Others believe we are oppressed but we aren't and the few that feel the are forced to wear hijab are ruining it for others who actually like to wear hijab. 

Thought I write in my 2 cents.  I don't want to cause an argument but to just explain and show that it's not true most of the time. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ahana_07--arti--

shonaveer

IF-Sizzlerz

shonaveer

Posted: 28 July 2009 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Knowalot2

Manmohan AngryAngryAngryis a jerk...how dare he play around with other people's feelings?

HeAngry and Ather PervezAngry are the worst out of all the contestantsAngry

Now he can go back to his Anjali (his current- girlfriend)Angry...but only if she's silly enough to accept him (or maybe she doesn't even know how bad Manmohan is)

HIDING the truth..or HALF-TRUTH is WORSE than LYING at times!Angry

and people like Manmohan who use other people and play around with other people's feelings need ot be [punished!

And as for his family...they're just as bad....giving NO RESPECT towards women! wanting them to wear Gungats all the time..and doing no jobs! I hate them all!

Rakhi ...u rock! I wud have done the exact same thing...
agree with you..

cheeno

Groupbie

cheeno

Posted: 02 August 2009 at 9:51am | IP Logged
can somebody post the link for this drama im dying to see rakhi being exposed.plzzzzzzzzzeeeeeeee

the_Naked_face

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 02 August 2009 at 10:52am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top