Manmohan's family hits on rakhi! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 9

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 9
Page 5 Page 9

--arti--

Goldie

--arti--

Kasturi, RKS Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 26 July 2009 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ahana_07

manmohan could have made some arrangements so that anjali can meet rakhi off-camera...thats true...it could have been made off-camera so that all the problems wud be sorted out..

But he wasn't even interested in sorting it out yaar. He came to her off camera to tell her he doesn't want to marry her! Aisa karne waala kyon sort out karega agar Anjali ki baat sach mein ek misunderstanding hai.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Manmohan's family hits on rakhi! (Page 4)" in Rahul Dulhaniya Le Jaayega (Swayamvar Season 2) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

smallwonder

IF-Veteran Member

smallwonder

Posted: 26 July 2009 at 11:25am | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOL Till the time he was in the swayamvar everything was ok and rakhi a perfect bahu... The moment he is out, now rakhi isnt fit to be anyone's bahu...LOL I feel in the same manner, venom is there in each one's heart just waiting to come out the moment they get eliminated... Its like, if she is yours then everything she does has a justification - be it item girl tag, be it western outfits, be it staying in mumbai etc etc... As soon as you know you are not in the running, everything gets back to normal and you again start looking down upon her and whatever she does...

Edited by smallwonder - 26 July 2009 at 11:27am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CherryPrincess--arti--jia_vhide

ahana_07

ahana_07

Posted: 26 July 2009 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --arti--

Originally posted by ahana_07

manmohan could have made some arrangements so that anjali can meet rakhi off-camera...thats true...it could have been made off-camera so that all the problems wud be sorted out..

But he wasn't even interested in sorting it out yaar. He came to her off camera to tell her he doesn't want to marry her! Aisa karne waala kyon sort out karega agar Anjali ki baat sach mein ek misunderstanding hai.
dats true too artiShocked....i dont know how i forgot thatConfused

~*LoVeLy*~

IF-Dazzler

~*LoVeLy*~

Posted: 26 July 2009 at 11:53am | IP Logged
OMG! Is this really true?...

Chits1

IF-Stunnerz

Chits1

Posted: 26 July 2009 at 11:59am | IP Logged
hey,this is masala.Pls post the vdeo of headlines today.
well,NDTV chalu channel hai...they never showed rakhi having food at mannu's place.

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 26 July 2009 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Hmm, sour grapes, Manmohan's family?  What a melodrama!  I don't know whom to believe, but I will take Rakhi's word over Manmohan and his family.  Poor Rakhi, that's all I can say!  Oh well, she is a strong lady,  she can put up with all this bad publicity too. More ratings for NDTVLOL

hide

IF-Rockerz

hide

Posted: 26 July 2009 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bugger

@lats55 - again i never said manmohan is a nice guy ......he is definately a fraud!! anyone can make out by the luk of it!! but rakhi too is no bechari or poor! i dun understand why u guys want to project her as a bechari ladki! she is smart ,infact very smart to know the real face of a person!! i dun think she was in luv wit manmohan, sumwhere she had an idea of manmohans true colors!

i never tried to protect rakhi as i know very well that she can protect herself better than any of those males out there.. she is a very bold and courages woman and fighting with the world all alone, and i respect her for that.. i never said that she is in love with manmohan... but i feel that there was certain liking towards him.. many of the forum members are liking him while seen him on television, then how can a person who stayed with him a month dislike him... rakhi certainly liked him, without knowing .. and i am happy ravi helped her in bringing the topic of anjali, otherwise he would have fooled the audiance along with rakhi..

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 26 July 2009 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
can some1 psot the video plzzzzz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top