Manmohan's family hits on rakhi! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 9

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 9
Page 4 Page 9

the_Naked_face

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 26 July 2009 at 9:24am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Manmohan's family hits on rakhi! (Page 3)" in Rahul Dulhaniya Le Jaayega (Swayamvar Season 2) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

the_Naked_face

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 26 July 2009 at 9:32am | IP Logged

--arti--

Goldie

--arti--

Kasturi, RKS Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 26 July 2009 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Sahi hai, Naked it's not about whether they were conservative. Rakhi was even okay with that at first.

She was too miffed with her treatment in their house. She said the father only spoke to her on camera, not off camera. She must have felt really disrespected.

They only took photos, photos of mithai, photos of everything. Imagine you go somewhere expecting to be taken seriously as a potential future bahu, and they just think you are a trophy brought home by their son to be taken photos of. You can do that with cute puppies or pets, but not with a human being na. So I think woh baat kuch ajeeb tha. Their conservative views are separate altogether. She didn't gel with that, and she has every right to consider what works for her and what doesn't. She is a celeb, and they could've at least been realistic -- it's not like the other families did not expect her to cook or make tea. But the ghoonghat waali baat thoda ajeeb hai. None of the other women were really wearing ghoonghat. Never seen Manmohan's mom in it. So one wonders why did they make such a big deal about it to her? As if they were stuck on this one issue, more like making a show of their traditions and how their women wear ghoonghat and actually don't.

Mujhe saari baatein bahut curious laga, bahut hi ajeeb. So yeah, Rakhi had a big blowout after and was really mad, but all these things would make her mad, especially if they are happening in her own swayamvar, don't you think? Sure, she did not do a good job of speaking very articulately and nicely about it, but by talking back in this way, M's family is doing the same.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CherryPrincessahana_07scinerd

Perfangel5655

IF-Sizzlerz

Perfangel5655

Posted: 26 July 2009 at 9:46am | IP Logged

lol is all I have to say. I am glad Rakhi didn't marry Manmohan. His family deserves better. Rakhi is too " COMPLEX"

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

petticoat

the_Naked_face

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 26 July 2009 at 9:48am | IP Logged

the_Naked_face

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 26 July 2009 at 9:53am | IP Logged

Bugger

IF-Sizzlerz

Bugger

Posted: 26 July 2009 at 10:23am | IP Logged
@anjalibc -  well i dunno whetehr it was a sweet or sum food ....it was juss shown as she is putting sumthing in her mouth!! so i cant say for clearly th twat she was eating as the pic shown by manmohan's dad was very smalll !! secondly i m neitehr the fan of manmohan nor rakhi!! i find both of them super nautanki and one on top of otehr though manmohan seemed more chaalu and wicked!

@lats55 - again i never said manmohan is a nice guy ......he is definately a fraud!! anyone can make out by the luk of it!! but rakhi too is no bechari or poor! i dun understand why u guys want to project her as a bechari ladki! she is smart ,infact very smart to know the real face of a person!! i dun think she was in luv wit manmohan, sumwhere she had an idea of manmohans true colors!

@jasmine - lolzzzz  i bet .........i m sure if abbas mustan muss be watching ...he must hav already got aplot in their minds!!

@dd20,diya - sorry i juss randomly watched it on news so how can i post teh pic ??

@arti - again repeating tht i m in no favor of manmohan and his family , its very much clear tht he juss wanted fame thts all......but rakhi is no fool to believe his sugary talks and fall in luv wit him as she pretends!!

@nakedface -  well i agree tht manmohan really protected anjali frm all this but this doesent change tht he juss came here for exposure n fame! u cant deny tht he actually was a liar and fraud!

@perferangel - lolzz ......i will wont comment here ...actually idunno who deserves wat here ............but ya mnmohan's family want a gal who is a so called perfect bahu .........so its better they luk for her in rishkesh only! it was very stupid and mean of manmohan to cum all teh way to woo rakhi if he never intended to marry her

ahana_07

ahana_07

Posted: 26 July 2009 at 10:31am | IP Logged
true arti....the whole family was more interested in taking photos than talking to rakhi...and rakhi even said that manmohans father talked to her only on camera but not off camera..that is really hurting....how wud a girl feel when  her going to be father-in-law doesnt want to talk to her??.....that clearly shows that they were behind fame thats it...any girl wud not like to get married in such a family where no respect is shown to her....and ya as u said the_naked_face that manmohan could have made some arrangements so that anjali can meet rakhi off-camera...thats true...it could have been made off-camera so that all the problems wud be sorted out..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top