Manmohan's family hits on rakhi! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 3 Page 9

-Diya-

IF-Rockerz

-Diya-

Posted: 26 July 2009 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Plzz some1 post the video

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Manmohan's family hits on rakhi! (Page 2)" in Rahul Dulhaniya Le Jaayega (Swayamvar Season 2) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anjalibc

Goldie

anjalibc

Posted: 26 July 2009 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bugger

well i saw the news in the afternoon on headlines today ..........where manmohan's family was speaking highly against rakhi!! they showed the pics of rakhi having food (mindblowing pic with rakhi's mouth open and food juss waiting to go inside her mouthLOL) and said tht how can she allege tht we didnt give her food LOL

manmohan's dad said tht rakhi told me tht im like her father but she didnt keep tht respect by speaking ill of manmohan and us! he futehr said tht rakhi alleged tht manmohan was looking att he crowd while walking wit her .....but the crowd was his own ppl ,own frends , how cud he turn away frm them and juss be at rakhi's side!!
manmohan's motehr said rakhi is not fit to b anyones bahu as she dun respect elders and is too much into her fame n money!!OuchConfused

haila kya drama hai!!

No she was not given food , but a piece of sweet was given and you cannot remain whole day with a sweet. It is true that she was being pulled for photographs all the time and for autographs. IF THEY THEMSLEVES GIVE HER SO MUCH OF CELEBRITY IMPORTANCE THEN OBVIOUSLY SHE WILL FEEL THAT SHE IS SO IMPORTANT. THEY SHOULD HAVE SIMPLY NOT INFORMED EVERYONE AND SPENT TIME WITH HER AS A WOULD BE BAHU WHICH THEY DID NOT DO.

hide

IF-Rockerz

hide

Posted: 26 July 2009 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bugger

well i saw the news in the afternoon on headlines today ..........where manmohan's family was speaking highly against rakhi!! they showed the pics of rakhi having food (mindblowing pic with rakhi's mouth open and food juss waiting to go inside her mouthLOL) and said tht how can she allege tht we didnt give her food LOL

manmohan's dad said tht rakhi told me tht im like her father but she didnt keep tht respect by speaking ill of manmohan and us! he futehr said tht rakhi alleged tht manmohan was looking att he crowd while walking wit her .....but the crowd was his own ppl ,own frends , how cud he turn away frm them and juss be at rakhi's side!!
manmohan's motehr said rakhi is not fit to b anyones bahu as she dun respect elders and is too much into her fame n money!!OuchConfused

haila kya drama hai!!

who knows manmohan is a liar.. his people all playing with poor girls emotions.. and now they know she rejected him, they are making story out of it.. what is shown to the national television is her respect for his family... and irritation of manmohan's cowardness... she even challenged him to bring anjali , if he do so she will marry him... if their son was so honest, he would have responded to it on the spot.. not hiding his face and saying i didn't ask your past, don't ask my past too.. he is playing with his family's support.. i don't think rakhi is the type who cheat anyone or play with others emotions..

Jasmine...

IF-Sizzlerz

Jasmine...

Posted: 26 July 2009 at 8:24am | IP Logged
what?? omg...now i wonder who's right and who's not!!Ermm

man!this is evn mysterious than Abbas-Mustan moviesLOL

-Diya-

IF-Rockerz

-Diya-

Posted: 26 July 2009 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Poor manmohan

tanaz_aka_DD

IF-Rockerz

tanaz_aka_DD

Posted: 26 July 2009 at 8:47am | IP Logged
post the picture so I can see what Rakhi is eating???? is it sweets or a real nourishing food???Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hide

-Diya-

IF-Rockerz

-Diya-

Posted: 26 July 2009 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DD20

post the picture so I can see what Rakhi is eating???? is it sweets or a real nourishing food???Big smile

yea agree plzz post the pic

--arti--

Goldie

--arti--

Kasturi, RKS Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 26 July 2009 at 9:22am | IP Logged
One question must be asked: why did they take a photo of her eating?

Her main charge was that they simply treated her like a celebrity, surrounding her with people, taking photos incessantly, and that they did not talk to her with any love or offer her any food. Simply showing a photo of her with food does not address that.

Curiously, there is another photo with M's mom holding a mithai box next to Rakhi. Again.. how weird! You feed people mithai with love, you don't hold a box next to them to have a picture taken.

No wonder she felt mauled, like a trophy, and not like a future bahu in their family at all, compared to the other families.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top