Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
well i saw the news in the afternoon on headlines today ..........where manmohan's family was speaking highly against rakhi!! they showed the pics of rakhi having food (mindblowing pic with rakhi's mouth open and food juss waiting to go inside her mouth😆) and said tht how can she allege tht we didnt give her food 😆

manmohan's dad said tht rakhi told me tht im like her father but she didnt keep tht respect by speaking ill of manmohan and us! he futehr said tht rakhi alleged tht manmohan was looking att he crowd while walking wit her .....but the crowd was his own ppl ,own frends , how cud he turn away frm them and juss be at rakhi's side!!
manmohan's motehr said rakhi is not fit to b anyones bahu as she dun respect elders and is too much into her fame n money!!😕

haila kya drama hai!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Knowalot2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Manmohan 😡😡😡is a jerk...how dare he play around with other people's feelings?

He😡 and Ather Pervez😡 are the worst out of all the contestants😡

Now he can go back to his Anjali (his current- girlfriend)😡...but only if she's silly enough to accept him (or maybe she doesn't even know how bad Manmohan is)

HIDING the truth..or HALF-TRUTH is WORSE than LYING at times!😡

and people like Manmohan who use other people and play around with other people's feelings need ot be [punished!

And as for his family...they're just as bad....giving NO RESPECT towards women! wanting them to wear Gungats all the time..and doing no jobs! I hate them all!

Rakhi ...u rock! I wud have done the exact same thing...
Edited by Knowalot2 - 14 years ago
snehsharma24 thumbnail
I guess there are sm ppl here who are blindly following Rakhi...for the rest we know wat Rakhi truely was upto.. lol ...no need for more topics i guess..the  truth is out lud n clear..she is a drama 😆
dishu thumbnail
lol so she had food dere and she said dey dint offer her anything..

golmal hai bhai sab golmal hai LOL
Bugger thumbnail
@knowalot - seems like u r a rakhi fan so i wont say much bout her but i will juss say tht the drama she was doing on manmohan's elimintaion went over teh board!! manmohan n his family is big nautanki but she is no less, wat wasall tht "mujh mein kya kami reh gayi thi" "main aapko nahi bhul sakti" and blah blah ......
it seemed sulthing liek high voltage drama going on ! i thin kshe shudn thav said all tht and made it so dramatic!! she cud hav just eliminated him saying tht he is juss not fit for her!!

@snehsharma - well it was alwayz loud n clear .....sice she banged her foot on reality shows!!

@dishu - poora show hi golmaal hai.............i alwayz feel tht elesh was  chosen long before .....and teh whole show is a big drama
dishu thumbnail
true yaar when the show started i was sure dt elesh is gonna win..
he is rich, nri and whtever rakhi says money doesnt matter but it does..dts why from starting elesh is shown as the most responsible guy ...i think its all pre planned
Bugger thumbnail
@dishu - same here .....in teh beginning only i was like elesh wud b the man .......i juss cannot digest the fact tht rakhi wud actually marry anyone on tv like tht !! thts why this doubt was alwayz there tht she has chosen the man ....and juss converting it into a big drama
-Diya- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: dishu

true yaar when the show started i was sure dt elesh is gonna win..
he is rich, nri and whtever rakhi says money doesnt matter but it does..dts why from starting elesh is shown as the most responsible guy ...i think its all pre planned

def agree😳
-Diya- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Plzz some1 post the video

anjalibc thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bugger

well i saw the news in the afternoon on headlines today ..........where manmohan's family was speaking highly against rakhi!! they showed the pics of rakhi having food (mindblowing pic with rakhi's mouth open and food juss waiting to go inside her mouth😆) and said tht how can she allege tht we didnt give her food 😆

manmohan's dad said tht rakhi told me tht im like her father but she didnt keep tht respect by speaking ill of manmohan and us! he futehr said tht rakhi alleged tht manmohan was looking att he crowd while walking wit her .....but the crowd was his own ppl ,own frends , how cud he turn away frm them and juss be at rakhi's side!!
manmohan's motehr said rakhi is not fit to b anyones bahu as she dun respect elders and is too much into her fame n money!!😕

haila kya drama hai!!

No she was not given food , but a piece of sweet was given and you cannot remain whole day with a sweet. It is true that she was being pulled for photographs all the time and for autographs. IF THEY THEMSLEVES GIVE HER SO MUCH OF CELEBRITY IMPORTANCE THEN OBVIOUSLY SHE WILL FEEL THAT SHE IS SO IMPORTANT. THEY SHOULD HAVE SIMPLY NOT INFORMED EVERYONE AND SPENT TIME WITH HER AS A WOULD BE BAHU WHICH THEY DID NOT DO.