Page   of 7
Page 7 Page 7

mariaa.xo

IF-Sizzlerz

mariaa.xo

Posted: 26 July 2009 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iiHEARTyu-x0

daniiel ROFLROFL omgosh LAWL scary dreams

i had a scary dream recently-(most of my nightmares take place in apartments)
kay so me and my friends were going down the elevator, and we got to the main floor, and there were all these evil people that would rip your fingers off and throw yu in the fire :\

Agfuiaksgndagh dnt wanna think about it

:O
Ohhmygodd!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DREAMS (: (Page 6)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mariiyaa

Mariiyaa

Posted: 26 July 2009 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
LOL. i have dreams then all of a sudden i forget about them :)

iiHEARTyu-x0

IF-Rockerz

iiHEARTyu-x0

Posted: 30 July 2009 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
i want my dream to come back! with KSG =D

4less

4less

Posted: 01 August 2009 at 2:29am | IP Logged
hope everyone's dream come true

Sam_dean4Eva

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 01 August 2009 at 2:44am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

k-ekta fan

IF-Rockerz

k-ekta fan

Posted: 04 August 2009 at 3:00am | IP Logged

Even i dream everyday...

If i rmbr dream.. It's sure it won't b cuming true anyday. Excatly Opp Hppen.

but If i dun rmbr. it's a deja vu.. hehhe.. Really.. I was like it hppen wid me. but where in dream of course

Little Foot

IF-Rockerz

Little Foot

Posted: 05 August 2009 at 6:26am | IP Logged
I LOVE dreams....Tongue

Day before yesterday I dreamt that I was pregnant. In the 3rd month I think. But I already had the feeling that the baby wants to come out...and so I drove to the hospital with my parents. All that happened in India...and it was totally strange and scary haha.

This night I dreamt about the show 'jeena isi ka naam hai'. Everything was dark and they just showed Rani's face as she was the guest this time. Then I also saw another face and as soon as everyone kinda figured out who that was they all began to scream and Rani ran to him and hugged him. To me he kinda looked like John...(he name was also John in my dream). But this John wasn't thin and had been smaller. Everyone hugged him like stupid.LOLConfused
I dreamt something else too....but I forgot that now. Maybe it comes back, haha.

snowflake0555

IF-Sizzlerz

snowflake0555

Posted: 05 August 2009 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
^^ lol thats funnnny how can a baby come out only at three months? haha thank god i've never dreamt of me being preggers lmao!

recently i've been having dreams of being at school w/ all my friends & stuff...arghhh as much as i miss my friends i dont wanna go back to schooool!!!!! it starts aug 25th.. less then 3 weeks noww :((

my summer was wastedd, pretty much stayed at home and did nothing. woww so funnn... :\

Post Reply New Post

Go to top