forgotten love (AR) pt3 pg 41 1/29 pmz later

Make-It-Pop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey guyz SAZ! here... So before you all start cursing me out for starting another ff without finishing any yet, i just wanna say that this idea has been stuck in my head for 1 whole week.. couldnt keep it inside my head.. lolzzz But as usual this is an Armaan and Ridhima fic, well cauz i love them... PLease do leave your comments guyz, and Do tell me if you all want pmz!

INTRO!

"Ridhima' I'I really love you" he said as he held her hands. She looked at him with eyes crammed with tears. There was a moment of silence, "Ridhima' Ridhima please say something' I need to hear your answer, your making me curious," he said pleading her. He waited for some time more, but getting no answer, he let go of her hand. As he turned around to leave she looked up, with tears still prickling down her face.

Upset, with a heavy heart, he turned around after an encounter with rejection. "I love you too," she said, stopping him in the middle of his track. He turned around to see her smiling and nodding her head. For a while he was shocked and felt adhesive to his spot, but once the words went through his head, he scream of joy. "WHAT!.. .Are you serious' you love me?" he said running to her. "Yes, I love you also" he laughed in joy, picking her up in his arms, and twirling her around.

He put her down, and went down in his knees in front of her. "Ridhima, I always believed in one love' the first time I saw you, and I knew you were the one' The one for me, Ridhima I want you to only be mine'" taking out a ring from his pocket "Will you marry me baby, and accept me the way I am" he said looking into her eyes. At first she looked at him shocked and surprised, OMG! He's proposing to me' Ridhz what are you thinking about, you know you love him, and can never love again' just say yes, and be all his for the rest of your life' she cupped his face and bent down. HE looked straight into his, as she picked him up to stand on his feet. Kissing his head, "yes' yes I'll marry you Abhi".

After 5 minutes of somber and laughter, the couple sat down on the benches, holding each other. After a while Abhi looked at her seriously, "Ridhima' I need to tell you something" she looked at him confusedly. "Well you know how I always wanted to join the military' Ridhima this is my huge break, I have been accepted in the most prestigious military school' Ridhima I start tomorrow" Ridhima look at him proudly. "Abhi I'm so happy for you' And I'm happy for you" she said. Ridhima saw his face turn for happy to a bit sadness, "Ridhima, the school's in Texas' I have to stay there for 2 and half years to complete my training" he saw the tears in her eyes again. "What' but what about us, Abhi how can you just leave me like that'" she said with eyes filled with tears. He gave her a slight smile, "Hey, you said I'm leaving you' I'm always ehre with you, just give me a call' Ridhima I'm not taking you with me though, because I know I how badly you wanna become a doctor, and I think your gonna succeed soon' but I promise after 2 years, I'm all yours baby, but please don't stop me'" he asked, as she nodded. "I'm not gonna stop you' and I trust you fully trust you Abhi' and I'll always be here waiting for your arrival' I really love you" she said hugging him. "I love you too" he said hugging her back.

Her thought were erupted once the taxi driver told her they have reached STAR hospital, where she is a new intern. Ridhima looked up at the hospital confidently, and step forward inside the hospital. Looks like luck wasn't in her side, as she stepped in, a person ran straight into her.

Index!
part 1- pg 21
part 2- pg 37
part 3- pg 41
Edited by Cutie_Chicka93 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Make-It-Pop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Pm list!

Luvkaranmadly

26javey26

x!reema!x

ShWeEt @nGeL 16

aish_punk

ammy-ridz

k_anjali12

mouni_roy

dmg_fanatic

.:.MONA.:.

Peacewithin

krazy4kash

Zoya_01

naureen_aly

shristi sarda

freezinme

loyalkashion

Robin_M

tamanna17

anizaf

sujalangad_rock

dmgfan

Debadrita Saha

kOmAl_luves_KSG

ksglover1

AshiYuvi4life

Riddss

sumaiya wahid

aarora

nidha1983

Angelic_Swancy

aanchal_c

sameera_12

dmg_akshu

kajen

ar_loveneverfad

UzMa15

crazy_4_karan

vruls

cutie_mahima

soumya_dmglover

zaibun

** L.U.S.H **

aRohAAnGeL

Tanyarox

princess52

teenorchid

dipu

ShelDev

Jazmeen

Kashishk

KSG4lyf

Tzahra

brainychild92

lilsunshine_rav

mar-

guju_girl1

pwincess kanzi

REDnBLACK

KaSh_4_eva

iqbals4ever

~sumedha~

twinkle94

disco_diva
Edited by SaziArmaan - 14 years ago
archielicious thumbnail
res

hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nice intro sazzzzzzzz..........
hope u continue soon
n i m defenately sure tht the person on bike is our ammy 4 sure
poor ridz is here also the one who is sufferer.......
u really dont hav mercy on her..........noooooooo

with luv!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😛😊
Edited by karan''''s archita - 14 years ago
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
great start
cont soon
Javeria
reemz.malik thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hey Saz nice intro...itz really interesting

continue soon and do pm me!
ShWeEt @nGeL 16 thumbnail
hey saz..........
loved da intro.......... gr8 awesome..........

wo wat a story......... i thought the person was armaan not abhi ..................... but ahem ahem he was abhi.......... wo wat a twist........ but i know armaan will sweep of ridzi feet & will let her love him......... for sure aakhir kar he is da ARMAAN MALLIK haina.............

love ya loads 4 dis saz......... yet again an awesome fic
👏

cont asap daer this one as well as ur other fic ......... i will be waiting & do pm me

love ya loads
diva⭐️
aish_punk thumbnail
Hey Saz..lol..another FF..!..ur crazy..mst say..!!

But yeah..d intro was gud..😉..n nw Ridz has said Yes 2 Abhi..bt m sure she'll fall in <3 wid Armaan by d time he returns..n I thnk d person hu banged into her was also Armaan..😆

gr8 start..

Thnx 4 d PM
Update soon

-Aish
ammy-ridz thumbnail

Hey SAZ.. Amazing Intro.

Is the person  who was running towards her Armaan???Well. I'll have to wait 4 it ...I know. Plzzz continue soon. Thanxx 4 d PM .Edited by ammy-ridz - 14 years ago
k_anjali12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

hai Saz wooooooowwww another new ff from u ⭐️ marvellous ⭐️ n the intro is nice ⭐️ see u sooooooooooooon ⭐️ waiting for AR'S first meet ⭐️   

Edited by k_anjali12 - 14 years ago
mouni_roy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey saz

Oh mahn another ff I dun think I can keep up wiff reading them All LOL jking
Awsome intro cont soon and pm me and dun 4get to cont ur other ffz (:
Ithough that it was ammy proposing ridz buhi guess u have sumthing else in mind buh I think I noe wats going to happen buh lets see ;)