Happy National Parent's Day!!

mimi0295 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

July. 26- A day that SHOULD be marked on everybody's calendars..but sadly, a lot of us forget to do so, even me  *hides face in shame* Yaars, today is a BIG day, one of the most IMPORTANT days ever! Any guesses?

I'll give you three clues and you will have to guess what day it is today 😉

Clue #1: It comes once a year 😆 (how very precise no?)
Clue #2: This day is to celebrate the two most important people in our lives
Clue #3: I can't think of any more clues

SOOOOOOO do you have any idea what day it is today? *crickets in background*

YAARS- it's.....

NATIONAL PARENT'S DAY!

😲 I KNOW!!! So on behalf of all the Crazy Creatives, we'd like to wish each and every one of you a VERY Happy Parent's Day 😳 BUT- just saying "Happy Parents Day" on this post isn't enough. NOPE NOPE NOPE! Do you honestly think that us Crazies would let you all off so easily? 😆 I didn't think so.

Today, no doubt is a special day! Sooo, in order to make this event special, I have a set of activities for us to participate in 😃

1. Fill in the blanks:

My parents are: _____________________________
When my mom/dad is mad at me, I: ____________________________
Mom/Dad, I just want you to know that: __________________________
One confession I have to make is: ________________________

2. A Shoutout to your parents:

Please post a shoutout to your parents 😃

Here's mine:

YOOOO MUM AND DAD 😎 *mum smacks me* Okay...sorry, no slang in the house..I know 😆 Well, I just want you both to know that I love you more than life! You both are my strength, my hope, and always my destination. Life without either one of you would be a life not worth living. I LOVE LOVE LOVE you for everything you've done for me. I know I've hurt you both a lot in the past, and I'm sorry.
Daddy- If you're reading this, NO I DID NOT STEAL THE LAST COOKIE. I SWEAR 😆
Mum- I LOVE YOU!!! *blows a kiss*

Once again, HAPPY PARENT'S DAY IF-ians 😃

Edited by mimi0295 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: mimi0295

July. 26- A day that SHOULD be marked on everybody's calendars..but sadly, a lot of us forget to do so, even me  *hides face in shame* Yaars, today is a BIG day, one of the most IMPORTANT days ever! Any guesses?

I'll give you three clues and you will have to guess what day it is today 😉

Clue #1: It comes once a year 😆 (how very precise no?)
Clue #2: This day is to celebrate the two most important people in our lives
Clue #3: I can't think of any more clues

SOOOOOOO do you have any idea what day it is today? *crickets in background*

YAARS- it's.....

NATIONAL PARENT'S DAY!

😲 I KNOW!!! So on behalf of all the Crazy Creatives, we'd like to wish each and every one of you a VERY Happy Parent's Day 😳 BUT- just saying "Happy Parents Day" on this post isn't enough. NOPE NOPE NOPE! Do you honestly think that us Crazies would let you all off so easily? 😆 I didn't think so.

Today, no doubt is a special day! Sooo, in order to make this event special, I have a set of activities for us to participate in 😃

1. Fill in the blanks:

My parents are: one in a million!
When my mom/dad is mad at me, I: ignore them if I know im right or listen to them if I know they are right 😆
Mom/Dad, I just want you to know that: I love you guys TOO MUCH!
One confession I have to make is: I took the car out for a drive without your permission

Please post a shoutout to your parents 😃

I just love you mummy and daddy...and I know I can be a bit rude to you guys sometimes..but i really do love and appreciate everything you do for me! ❤️

Once again, HAPPY PARENT'S DAY IF-ians 😃

aish_punk thumbnail
hmm..happy belated Parents day..it sure is a spcl day..n like many others i too did forget it..!

1. Fill in the blanks:

My parents are: ___the best,,they;ve always given me happiness n whenever they have said no to me i noe tat it's due to circumstances__________________________
When my mom/dad is mad at me, I: _Hmm..i feel really bad but then if i noe tat its something i went rong with i make sure to go apologise or mend it somwhow!
do things wich u tell me not 2 do but tats bcuz i feel its not really as bad as u think__________________n yeah For Eg: IF!

A Shout-out:

Hey! 1st of all..i love u n i always will..no matter what..! Please understand that n i know i've hurt u many times..but i'm sorry 4 tat. I hope u forgive me

N MOM..thnx 4 always being there for me thru thick n thin..
Dad..thnx 4 helping me out in my problems..

-Aish

Edited by aish_punk - 14 years ago
mimi0295 thumbnail
YAY! It's finally up
LMAO thank you GM's!

1. Fill in the blanks:

My parents are: The coolest and the best
When my mom/dad is mad at me, I: Tend to give tons of compliments
Mom/Dad, I just want you to know that:I love you no matter how annoying of a child I am....
One confession I have to make is:I forgot Parents day

2. A Shoutout to your parents: *Takes out a looooooooooooooooooooooong List* Nah Just Kidding (I shortified [Sortified is SO A WORD 😆] it) Hey Mom Hey Dad *Waves* OMG I sooo forgot about Parents day *Pulls Ear* & I'm still late... Okies I LOWE You *Blows A gazillion Kisses* I don't deserve you... I forgot a day all about celebrating you... But better late then never right? So Mom- I LOWE You (Reapeated) You are the best.... Mommy You ROCK!

Dad- Ehem *Tries To Sound Mature* Father, you have supported me in life. Today I(Ewww It sounds like a letter) Oh what they Hey? Daddy I LOWE You too (DUHHH) & You rock. You are can imagine how special you are to me.. & You ROCK AS WELL 😃

To both: Here's an imaginary Gift (that I forgot to get) And enjoy It cause you deserve it a lot. You work so hard to make me happy and you are the best parents any one can ask for 🤗 ❤️ Loveeeeeeeeee youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu 🤗

(That's the biggest freaking shout out)

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Happy National parents day (Belated)
analog_s_t thumbnail
Hi....
Its so nice.....
& this is nice forum.......

See More Details

bwoodlover01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

1. Fill in the blanks:

My parents are: one in a gazillion, the official #1 parents in the world!
When my mom/dad is mad at me, I: Ignore them and make myself look really truthful and honest when most of the time i'm wrong.
Mom/Dad, I just want you to know that: my love for you will be endless, and I will always be there for you, no matter what.
One confession I have to make is: I forgot today was 'National Parent's Day' until I signed in at I-F. Sorry guys!

Here's mine:
I love you...these three words mean a lot and say alot also. Theres not enough space in the world for me to type all this but hopefully you already know what I have to say and 'I love you' covers it up. I know I dont say these three words often but you know that I LOVE YOU!

Once again, HAPPY PARENT'S DAY  to all the parents at I-F😃

vijaysigh thumbnail
I only came to know about National Parents day after seeing this thread.
Thanks for reminding me.

And Happy Parents Day wishes(belated) to my parents.
julietjones thumbnail
Hello.
My name is miss juliet i saw your profile today  and i became intrested in you.i am searching for a friend who have understanding and know the meaning of love as trust and faith in each other and i will like to know more about you. Reply withing my email address ([email protected]) so that i will send you my picture. hope we can move from here.waiting for your immediate response.