Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mistyy thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
this is horrible, i really really hope it's not true caz she will def face hell from both family and in-laws

and from what i understand "guana" is done few years after the marriage, it basically means sending bride (who was married at child age) to her husband's house when she is old enough. If anyone watches "Agle janam" then they would understand , they used this word quite often.
Edited by freakyy - 14 years ago
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nidhi_88

im sorry, im born in canada so i dont understand waht gauna is, can you please it explain it

Relates to Child Marriage, kid stays with the parents for a while first until she reaches of age and has to leave for the hubby's home.
scinerd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Summer3

Relates to Child Marriage, kid stays with the parents for a while first until she reaches of age and has to leave for the hubby's home.

thanks summer3 ! and thanks lats55 and freakyy

i realy hope this isnt true
apux thumbnail
Oh my! Poor child...I was so angry at those villagers who didn't agree with Priankya singing....and to find out that this little CHILD is actually married.  It's quite sickening.  Priankya has talent and I hope she won't be stuck at that village because she won't be able to grow there. 
Who is responsible for child marriage? Parents
Samaaj
Pandit who performed the marriage
All 3

I think all 3.
First of all this kind of marriage should be declared illegal by religious people and then make it illegal by law and government should take stern action against everybody responsible for this including pandit jo phera dilaya.
Aghorpade thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Even if this is true, zee will not lose a single chance to cash it. And she has already been called for wild card thing bcoz everthing is preplanned. She and Hemant are already in Mumbai. She is a blessed singer but here her background would be the reason to be in this competition. I wish her all the success and happiness in life.
Summer3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aghorpade

Even if this is true, zee will not lose a single chance to cash it. And she has already been called for wild card thing bcoz everthing is preplanned. She and Hemant are already in Mumbai. She is a blessed singer but here her background would be the reason to be in this competition. I wish her all the success and happiness in life.

Ah so complicated I am getting a headache.😆

Issue I believe is not so simple if true, as the parents could face some charges.
Do not know if they have also paid any dowry in advance.
Summer3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: HakkaBakka

Who is responsible for child marriage? Parents

Samaaj
Pandit who performed the marriage
All 3

I think all 3.
First of all this kind of marriage should be declared illegal by religious people and then make it illegal by law and government should take stern action against everybody responsible for this including pandit jo phera dilaya.

Yes arrest the panditji.
Summer3 thumbnail
To me Priyanka's voice is not only attractive but also addictive. I guess some other persons may feel the same way about other singers. I also used like some of Aneek and Amanat's renditions too. RFAK n Richa Sharma are two singers I hugely admire.

But I guess it is to each his own. We have Rafi, Sonuji, Uditji, Himeshji,Lataji etc die hard fans here.
MonMad thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Gosh, very sad.  Woman are still considered a burden in our society........