Balika Vadhu

"I had a near-death experience:Vikrant" - Showtime

~samy~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hello Guys,

Everyone was waiting for the scanned copy of Vikrant's interview. His interview is published in the July 2009 issue of the magazine Showtime.
Its 6 pages.. and here I m posting those pages in chronological order .. pls open the links to read the interview πŸ˜ƒ 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AshTara thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi guys, sorry i reserved the first place and then dissappeared! πŸ˜† actually exams are going on. i got a lil time today so here i am. 😊

I dont know just how long ive waited for this interview. right from the time when i saw vik's first sbs interview i had this wish that his interview should be published in a magazine or newspaper or somewhere like that.  😍 πŸ˜

Samy dear, thanks a ton for posting this interview here! πŸ€—  πŸ€— The interview makes a really delightful read.😳 πŸ˜³  Vik is looking soooooooooooooooooooooooo HOT in those cool pics! πŸ˜‰ β˜ΊοΈ he is looking much more mature than his 22 years. i love the first pic most. his features are so clear in that one. πŸ˜› the best part about the pics is that he dosent have any beard!  okay, there's just a lil grizzle but that's fine. and i just go drooling when he sports that 'hair on forehead' look! 😳 his fringes look so damn cute!  ⭐️

Coming to the interview, at least now i know what i shud believe and what not. Right from when vik came in DV, there have been dozens of articles speculating about his relationship with sriti. its true they make a cute couple but thats no reason for introspecting in their personal lives. the same articles have been doing the rounds on Dharamveer, Shaurya aur suhani, jyoti and balika vadhu forums. But vikrant and sriti's friendship is just so great. they go everywhere together! πŸ˜ƒ  first dmd, then sphere's origin and then the new talent awards, and not to forget the proximity of their homes, everything has kept them together. its nice to see such beatiful friendships in the industry.😊

The near death experience was shaking. actors lead a really tough life. this comes as a price for fame.   please vik take better care of yourself and be careful next time. 😊

It was really sad to hear of his break up. such a beautiful long term relationship coming to an end must have really painful. but i admire his mature outlook and dignity on that. hope he finds love again. 😊

Wishing him all the luck and hoping that destiny takes him really really far but keeps intact that humility within his character that we all so admire.πŸ‘ πŸ˜³  May God's blessings and protection always be over him.😊  Love you Vikrant! 😳  

Love
Ashu

Edited by Sweet_Ashu_ - 14 years ago
Silver_Lining thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ashu.. what is this?? reserved rakha post ko.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Silver_Lining thumbnail
Samy baby.. thank u so much for the pics.. πŸ€— 

Vikrant is looking great.. 😊 aur chatter box ne kya lamba interview diya hai... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
~samy~ thumbnail

U r welcome Jo πŸ€—   Yes! True to himself... chatterbox πŸ˜†   And ya hes looking so cool πŸ˜› 

Silver_Lining thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ~samy~

U r welcome Jo πŸ€—   Yes! True to himself... chatterbox πŸ˜†   And ya hes looking so cool πŸ˜› 

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ya...  chatterbox.. kitana bolta hai..πŸ˜›

poor gal  Purvaja Sawant.. she almost ended up being under his spell..πŸ˜†
Edited by Silver_Lining - 14 years ago
niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Samy I love u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜›
Thanks a ton dear for the intw!!!!!!!!!!!!! U r the best!!!!!!!!!!
I shall give detailed comments on the article once I'm back from my home town!!!!!!!!!!!!
Else my Papa is gonna kick me out if i dont leave now πŸ˜†

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Thank u so much sam 4 ur efforts in bringing this interview 2 us.
Vikky is really looking very hot and i luved reading his interview.
Thanx once again.
Gaga_Ape thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww hes so coooooooooool............i mean AWESOME!!!!!
~samy~ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Silver_Lining

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ya...  chatterbox.. kitana bolta hai..πŸ˜› 

poor gal  Purvaja Sawant.. she almost ended up being under his spell..πŸ˜†

Lol πŸ˜† spell ? πŸ˜†