Miley Jab Hum Tum

   

MJHT and Remix (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 18

Eloquent

IF-Veteran Member

Eloquent

Joined: 12 October 2005

Posts: 7282

Posted: 26 July 2009 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kavya_KraZQueen

@Mads: ROFL, no other show can EVER reach the class of shows like Remix n Hup Hip Hurray but if the makers of some of these 'youth shows'  (like MJHT) get their inspiration for better n sensible ideas from the  ones like Remix, it will be a HUGE relief for people like us.


Well honestly, I enjoy MJHT a lot more since the time I stopped expecting it to be ateast 1 % of remix LOLLOL Sorry if this offends MJHT fans but seriously yeah....I didn't used to watch it a all because it would make me miss remix acutely

But nowadays...I have lowered my expectations...and hence a find I enjoy it a lot more than I did before. That is one of the reasons why I don't really see any point participating in topics about reducing the fluffiness rom MJHTTongue It was fluffy in the first place....and I've now come to accept it for what it is rather than make any comparisons!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

madshey.bhagguFollowYourHeart

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MJHT and Remix (Page 9)" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bazinga

IF-Sizzlerz

Bazinga

Joined: 17 July 2006

Posts: 19636

Posted: 26 July 2009 at 11:33am | IP Logged
@Mads: Don't even get me started on how MN's potential was ruined n how their characters were brutally murdered- Mayank N Nupur were two characters that had potential to become ICONS but they made a farce out of them!

mads

IF-Sizzlerz

mads

Joined: 10 June 2005

Posts: 12643

Posted: 26 July 2009 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eloquent



Well honestly, I enjoy MJHT a lot more since the time I stopped expecting it to be ateast 1 % of remix LOLLOL Sorry if this offends MJHT fans but seriously yeah....I didn't used to watch it a all because it would make me miss remix acutely

But nowadays...I have lowered my expectations...and hence a find I enjoy it a lot more than I did before. That is one of the reasons why I don't really see any point participating in topics about reducing the fluffiness rom MJHTTongue It was fluffy in the first place....and I've now come to accept it for what it is rather than make any comparisons!


well said harshu .. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Eloquent

Bazinga

IF-Sizzlerz

Bazinga

Joined: 17 July 2006

Posts: 19636

Posted: 26 July 2009 at 11:36am | IP Logged
@Eloquent: Despite the fluff factor, there was this realistic touch to MJHT earlier on, one could CONNECT with the characters! Let me dig up Anu's MN  reminiscing threads for you, you will see what I mean!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mads

mads

IF-Sizzlerz

mads

Joined: 10 June 2005

Posts: 12643

Posted: 26 July 2009 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kavya_KraZQueen

@Mads: Don't even get me started on how MN's potential was ruined n how their characters were brutally murdered- Mayank N Nupur were two characters that had potential to become ICONS but they made a farce out of them!


I kno ya kavz .. it must be daaaamn frustrating ... Ouch

Bazinga

IF-Sizzlerz

Bazinga

Joined: 17 July 2006

Posts: 19636

Posted: 26 July 2009 at 11:39am | IP Logged
@Eloquent: Here, check this link (this one is the third in the reminiscing series), you can find the links to the first and second ones in the opening post of  this thread-

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1219718

mads

IF-Sizzlerz

mads

Joined: 10 June 2005

Posts: 12643

Posted: 26 July 2009 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kavya_KraZQueen

@Eloquent: Despite the fluff factor, there was this realistic touch to MJHT earlier on, one could CONNECT with the characters! Let me dig up Anu's MN  reminiscing threads for you, you will see what I mean!


I agree kavz ... like it happened wit SG story ... it was realistic upto the point wher they showed her falling in love wit him and sam having no clue abt it ... I mean, there are soo many cases in real life like that ... best frineds falling in love....

but usually its not that the samrat in every case falls in love wit gunjan ... so in this case ofcourse its gonna be cliche ...

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Joined: 16 June 2006

Posts: 14914

Posted: 26 July 2009 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mads

the only consistent thing abt MJHT is the sisters' bonding that they've shown ... its AWESOME !!!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed


Oh yes mads (i'll pm ur back today...i'm sorry...i'm just soo lazy!LOL) The best part about MJHT is the bonding between nupur and gunjan!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Seriously I just love their bonding...their bonding reflects my bonding with my sister except that me and my sister fights a lot too!LOLEmbarrassed The bonding btwn sisters is seriously the + point of the show!Big smileEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LOLitaPawarmadsBazinga

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Mayur-Harry Potter Remix..random recollections petticoat 0 402 28 October 2009 at 10:57pm
By petticoat
Amna MJHT gallery - P21 MJHT new!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24

saksham-p2 186 35594 30 August 2009 at 6:11am
By kavya.b
ArRJUN BIJLANI(mayank) in REMIX-VIDEO kandy 2 413 08 August 2009 at 4:15am
By kandy
SBS MJHT SEGMENT-MJHT 100 EPI COMPLETE-CAKE ATTACK arnabchaudhuri1 2 4408 04 April 2009 at 2:37am
By Angel-A
TRP Of MJHT (Latest) MJHT at 55 !!! Chandni. 2 6333 01 April 2009 at 4:53pm
By DarkHellBlaze

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.