Miley Jab Hum Tum

MJHT and Remix (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 18

LOLitaPawar

IF-Dazzler

LOLitaPawar

Posted: 26 July 2009 at 8:39am | IP Logged
even MJHT is not original creatives have shown their SRK love now and then.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MJHT and Remix (Page 5)" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bazinga

IF-Sizzlerz

Bazinga

Posted: 26 July 2009 at 8:42am | IP Logged
@fan_mjht: Nupur is innocent unlike Ashi because of their different roots- Nupur was a small town middle-class girl as against Ashi who was a city-bred rich girl. Also Nupur is not a rebel like Ashi but yes the erstwhile Nupur is closer in character to Ashi in many ways!

Edited by Kavya_KraZQueen - 26 July 2009 at 8:43am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LOLitaPawarAreYaar

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 26 July 2009 at 8:53am | IP Logged
d only thing i find in common btw nupur and ashi is their love for living life in a king sized manner dey belive in grabbing small lil lil dozes of happyness insted of waiting for the big one to cme they belive in living the moment and nupur umm d orijnal nupr i shld say coz since d time she realized she loves mayank she kinda has takena  360 degree ka turn but the orijnal nupur like ashi was loaded wid self confidence but then i really didn't like her starting obsession in trasforming the way she looks and dresses just to blend inw id the hep mumbai crowd that is somehting which ahsi wouldn't do even in a hundred lives Its just their living life to the fullest wala attitude which is similar to a certain extent and thats the reason y i like Nupur as a char again the "orijnal" nupur absolutely detest her changed avtaar come on man love doesnt changes u it gives u d freedome to all d more be urself be who u r Besides nupur i like Sammy coz he reminds me of yuvi in more ways than one:)

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 26 July 2009 at 8:57am | IP Logged
I don't think Nupur and Ashi are alike, really.....Nupur does have a fiery temper as well and believes in standing up for her rights and all but Ashi was a class apart.....a rebel in the true sense of the word....and there were many more layers to her....she had a soft heart, despite being brash on the surface many times....she had a strong sense of honor....in standing up for what she believed was right.

Nupur is more in keeping with what MJHT is.....gloss as LadyM aptly said.....Nupur is a filmy, nautanki sort of character that is shown to be a bit of a dim bulb from time to time....there was scope for a lot of layers to be shown to her character as well but the creatives don't seem to care much to explore her in that direction.....LOL....

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ashi_maniahey.bhagguBazingaFollowYourHeartLadyMcbethmads

LOLitaPawar

IF-Dazzler

LOLitaPawar

Posted: 26 July 2009 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FollowYourHeart

d only thing i find in common btw nupur and ashi is their love for living life in a king sized manner dey belive in grabbing small lil lil dozes of happyness insted of waiting for the big one to cme they belive in living the moment and nupur umm d orijnal nupr i shld say coz since d time she realized she loves mayank she kinda has takena  360 degree ka turn but the orijnal nupur like ashi was loaded wid self confidence but then i really didn't like her starting obsession in trasforming the way she looks and dresses just to blend inw id the hep mumbai crowd that is somehting which ahsi wouldn't do even in a hundred lives Its just their living life to the fullest wala attitude which is similar to a certain extent and thats the reason y i like Nupur as a char again the "orijnal" nupur absolutely detest her changed avtaar come on man love doesnt changes u it gives u d freedome to all d more be urself be who u r Besides nupur i like Sammy coz he reminds me of yuvi in more ways than one:)
@ bold-yup both of them were spoilt brats but sam sometimes becomes a YRF hero unlike yuvi(no offence to any sam fans, even I m one sam fan but just saying the truth)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 26 July 2009 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fan_mjht

@ bold-yup both of them were spoilt brats but sam sometimes becomes a YRF hero unlike yuvi(no offence to any sam fans, even I m one sam fan but just saying the truth)

Totally agree.....Sam is quite one-dimensional as compared to Yuvi....Yuvi had a lot of layers to him as well....his conflicted relationship with his father really added to that....so he was a typical flirt/bad boy of the school to begin with but as the show progressed, there was a reasoning shown to that and more and more layers unfolded.

I'm yet to seen any such layers to most of the characters in MJHTLOL....Guess it's too much work to actually manage to develop the characters in a well-rounded manner....so much easier to show them prancing around in a new song sequenceSleepy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LOLitaPawarashi_maniahey.bhagguLadyMcbeth

LOLitaPawar

IF-Dazzler

LOLitaPawar

Posted: 26 July 2009 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

I don't think Nupur and Ashi are alike, really.....Nupur does have a fiery temper as well and believes in standing up for her rights and all but Ashi was a class apart.....a rebel in the true sense of the word....and there were many more layers to her....she had a soft heart, despite being brash on the surface many times....she had a strong sense of honor....in standing up for what she believed was right.

Nupur is more in keeping with what MJHT is.....gloss as LadyM aptly said.....Nupur is a filmy, nautanki sort of character that is shown to be a bit of a dim bulb from time to time....there was scope for a lot of layers to be shown to her character as well but the creatives don't seem to care much to explore her in that direction.....LOL....
yup but considering the self sacrificing character of gunji nupur is closer to ashi gunji is close to BT heroines.

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 26 July 2009 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fan_mjht

Originally posted by nureat01

yup but considering the self sacrificing character of gunji nupur is closer to ashi gunji is close to BT heroines.

LOL yes Gunjan is quite the mahaan self-sacrificing kinds, but just cuz Nupur is not doesn't really make her Ashi-like I think......It makes Nupur more realistic, yes cuz she doesn't let ppl take her for a ride that way but she's still not as sharp as Ashi was.....plus if Ashi and Nupur ever met in real life, Ashi would make sooooooo much fun of her for her filmy obsessions.....lol....Ashi is not frivolous at all....while Nupur on the other hand is.....I think she would gel more with a Tia typesLOL

Edited by nureat01 - 26 July 2009 at 9:07am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LOLitaPawarLadyMcbeth

Post Reply New Post

Go to top