Post Reply New Post

Page 18 of 18

Page 1 Page 17
Page   of 18

simmy_4444

Groupbie

simmy_4444

Posted: 07 August 2009 at 5:00am | IP Logged

remix without a doubt is a better show than mjht... the only reason for me to stick to it WAS mayur ....bt i dont think that even remix depicted d real issues of indian youth ... d only show that actually succeeded in picturing d real hang ups of indian teenagers has to b hip hip hurray.. i watched its repeats on hungama channel n i can say that remix is nt even close to it in terms of content, characterisation, story n stuff... remix had some well defined characters like anvesha, ranveer, sonia ray, vrinda ...i dont remember others much...it ws a welcome change for us as it did nt have any filmy, cliched tracks ..also having music as its theme n coming up with original songs ws commendable....bt d way they portrayed the best boarding school of d country ws totally unreal! i mean we dont dare treat our princi like the way these students did! while hip hip hurray ws one show that dealt with actual issues! everything bout d show b it d way students interacted with teachers, probs due to generation gap, break ups, bunking, bursting crackers in d loo n blah blah ! i can go on n on ....its remarkable the way they portrayed it all considering d fact that its a really old series as tamanna ma'am played one of d school kids :D being in school, i found it to b extremely relatable...its unfortunate that we get all this nonsense in d name of youth based shows...if i tell my schoolmates that i STILL follow mjht, i ll b an object to b laughed upon! so i rather lie about it

Edited by simmy_4444 - 07 August 2009 at 5:02am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MJHT and Remix (Page 18)" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Priya-

IF-Addictz

-Priya-

Posted: 29 August 2009 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wally9

hi guys.this is priya wal here.well i played ashi in remix.this is the first time im posting something on this forum n im really bad at all this so just incase i make a mistake pls bear with me.well someone mailed me to visit this page n see the response remix still gets.guys im overwhelmed.i seriously am.while i was doing the show i had no idea that ppl will love it so much and it will make such a huge impact on u guys.thanks a lot for appreciating our efforts,loving us so much and treating us like we are part of your lives.we wouldnt have become what we have without your love n support.i agree with you guys that remix was a cult show.i have never watched indian tv shows because i can never relate to the characters or the lives they lead.and looking at the sorry state indian television is in...i doubt i will be watching a show in the near future.i was in delhi when i got chosen for remix and trust me if it wasnt for a show like remix and anveshas character i would have never entered the television industry.currently my favourite show in the world is -greys anatomy.do check it out.watch it from season 1.once again thanks a lot for all the love.keep smiling.follow your dreams and just be real.be good.
                                                                                        cheers
                                                                                        priya
im glad tht u did post here
the show remix is a show tht we just cannot help but love i agree tht  nearly each and every character we can relate to in some way,n  it is realistic. remix is a once in a lifetime shw which doesnt come again. n im glad tht u were chosen as ashi as remix wouldnt be the same without u at all no1 could do as much justice to ashi then u
will def give the show u sugged a try esp as u said it

remix is no comparison at all to mjht whatsoever, be it characterwise actingwise storywise remix is way better

Navi_44

IF-Dazzler

Navi_44

Posted: 29 August 2009 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
i never seen remix...well cuz before i actually started watching tv shows was when in like 2008 so i guess the show ended before..but i heard a lot of tat show..and it seems interseting..
wow thx for sharing the info

Post Reply New Post

Go to top