MJHT and Remix - Page 14

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
Oh wow...I had no idea Remix had such a fan following. We are all in the same boat guys. I still watch Remix to make myself happy whenever I am low. I make sure to watch Sid's clips who literally makes me fall off the chair 😆

There hasn't been a show which is so lively, full of energy, fun and enthusiasm as Remix.
MysticNights thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yup mjht has the spark of remix ☺️
Bazinga thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@yaraforever: Sonia Ray rocked, she was the coolest mom on TV and she was a riot around Sumeet  Ahuja 🤣🤣🤣 I loved her digs at him🤣Edited by Kavya_KraZQueen - 14 years ago
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Kavya: Call me nitz!😳 and yes...sonia ray just rocked! THE BEST MOM on tv!😳😳 I loved her relationship soo much with ashi...they both just rocked the screen whenever they are together!😆😳😳 And sonia-sumeet!🤣🤣 They are another crazy riots of remix when they are together🤣🤣 Sonia always deliberately forgets his name🤣🤣 and i love all the rhyming names she gives him😆😆 btw did u watch remix from beginning? If you did, you might remember this scene between sonia-sumeet...sonia is in spa and sumeet comes there...they have argument or something and sonia wipes her face pack on his shirt!🤣🤣🤣 That scene is probably gonna come today in US!🤣🤣 Limit of craziness man! 🤣🤣
mads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ok..m gonna take part in all this discussion after 11 pm IST ... coz thats the time when I hav free internet connection at my place and I can watch remix epis on YT ... uploaded by nitzie .. 🤗 yay !!!

simmy_4444 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

remix without a doubt is a better show than mjht... the only reason for me to stick to it WAS mayur ....bt i dont think that even remix depicted d real issues of indian youth ... d only show that actually succeeded in picturing d real hang ups of indian teenagers has to b hip hip hurray.. i watched its repeats on hungama channel n i can say that remix is nt even close to it in terms of content, characterisation, story n stuff... remix had some well defined characters like anvesha, ranveer, sonia ray, vrinda ...i dont remember others much...it ws a welcome change for us as it did nt have any filmy, cliched tracks ..also having music as its theme n coming up with original songs ws commendable....bt d way they portrayed the best boarding school of d country ws totally unreal! i mean we dont dare treat our princi like the way these students did! while hip hip hurray ws one show that dealt with actual issues! everything bout d show b it d way students interacted with teachers, probs due to generation gap, break ups, bunking, bursting crackers in d loo n blah blah ! i can go on n on ....its remarkable the way they portrayed it all considering d fact that its a really old series as tamanna ma'am played one of d school kids :D being in school, i found it to b extremely relatable...its unfortunate that we get all this nonsense in d name of youth based shows...if i tell my schoolmates that i STILL follow mjht, i ll b an object to b laughed upon! so i rather lie about it

Edited by simmy_4444 - 14 years ago
priya185 thumbnail
Originally posted by: wally9

hi guys.this is priya wal here.well i played ashi in remix.this is the first time im posting something on this forum n im really bad at all this so just incase i make a mistake pls bear with me.well someone mailed me to visit this page n see the response remix still gets.guys im overwhelmed.i seriously am.while i was doing the show i had no idea that ppl will love it so much and it will make such a huge impact on u guys.thanks a lot for appreciating our efforts,loving us so much and treating us like we are part of your lives.we wouldnt have become what we have without your love n support.i agree with you guys that remix was a cult show.i have never watched indian tv shows because i can never relate to the characters or the lives they lead.and looking at the sorry state indian television is in...i doubt i will be watching a show in the near future.i was in delhi when i got chosen for remix and trust me if it wasnt for a show like remix and anveshas character i would have never entered the television industry.currently my favourite show in the world is -greys anatomy.do check it out.watch it from season 1.once again thanks a lot for all the love.keep smiling.follow your dreams and just be real.be good.

cheers
                                                                                        priya

im glad tht u did post here
the show remix is a show tht we just cannot help but love i agree tht  nearly each and every character we can relate to in some way,n  it is realistic. remix is a once in a lifetime shw which doesnt come again. n im glad tht u were chosen as ashi as remix wouldnt be the same without u at all no1 could do as much justice to ashi then u
will def give the show u sugged a try esp as u said it

remix is no comparison at all to mjht whatsoever, be it characterwise actingwise storywise remix is way better

Navi_44 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i never seen remix...well cuz before i actually started watching tv shows was when in like 2008 so i guess the show ended before..but i heard a lot of tat show..and it seems interseting..
wow thx for sharing the info