Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 18

Page 1
Page   of 18
Page 2 Page 18

--dolphin--

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 25 July 2009 at 10:23am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

PR_MJHTpreksha07bharathi aramNavi_44Payal25sannila-Humera-palak5ShwePoodivya_07EloquentMysticNightsuvcraziestfanMoNayaHolicPragsonali.19281missing Vmarshey.bhagguFollowYourHeart-ialwayswill-Sennyhgrhr-Rinky-madsSunshine GirlPureBliss

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MJHT and Remix" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

palak5

IF-Dazzler

palak5

Posted: 25 July 2009 at 10:26am | IP Logged
I can never forget Remix..it was my life in those years ..i used to wake up at 5 to watch its repeat..and with equal enthusiansm as the main telecast..i can nvere forget the songs..still listen to them very often..it ended abruptly..i didnt like that.

robbieluvr

IF-Sizzlerz

robbieluvr

Posted: 25 July 2009 at 10:30am | IP Logged

The one simirality is that it was also a college/school based show. I really like remix cuz it comes on Star one these days and im watching it and it's awesome and i love Tia and Ranveer even though im finding Tia a little rude these days but im sure Ranveer's love is gonna change her for sureSmile. I can't wait for all of them to fall in love already but Yuvi is already in love with Ashi but doesnt wanna realize it so now i can't for the others to do so also. Im also waiting for Arjun to enter the show very eagerlyBig smile

Edited by robbieluvr - 26 July 2009 at 10:58am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PR_MJHT

LadyMcbeth

IF-Sizzlerz

LadyMcbeth

Posted: 25 July 2009 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Remix was a well rounded show ... unlike MJHT - which is mostly all gloss. Remix focussed on real issues - like socio-economic divide, peer pressure, drugs, teenage dilemmas, quest for freedom, parents not getting along with children, corrupt system and so on ... they didn't attempt to fix anything. They just attempted to show the characters accept it and bond with each other ... even the side characters were so well developed. Remix was a cult classic in true sense ...

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

Nirjhor105innocentdevil.VamonosUnderControl.palak5LOLitaPawarAfreen22prernawaghray.x.Saira.x.i.luv.chocolatenimrahashi_maniadivya_07Eloquentmadshey.bhagguBazingaincandescencexXxSHAMILAxXxsonali.19281Senny-Rinky--MamuKiBhanji-AreYaar

palak5

IF-Dazzler

palak5

Posted: 25 July 2009 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

Remix was a well rounded show ... unlike MJHT - which is mostly all gloss. Remix focussed on real issues - like socio-economic divide, peer pressure, drugs, teenage dilemmas, quest for freedom, parents not getting along with children, corrupt system and so on ... they didn't attempt to fix anything. They just attempted to show the characters accept it and bond with each other ... even the side characters were so well developed. Remix was a cult classic in true sense ...
Clap Clap..couldnt agree more..every charecter was well developed..they knew how to hold the interest..even if the side charecters were being shown it was never boring

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Senny

Bazinga

IF-Sizzlerz

Bazinga

Posted: 25 July 2009 at 10:48am | IP Logged
@LadyM: Very well said- remix was a CLASSIC. EVERY character was well defined with proper back ground etching, parents played an important role  like they should in a teen-based show, the relationships between all the students of Maurya High were shown very well with proper dose of fun and studies. In remix, NO aspect of adolescence or youth was compromised upon, at least in the first one year of the show (I could not follow it after that because I got very busy with my studies)- there was romance, there was love,there were friendships,there were crushes, there were ego clashes- everything was balanced out quite well INCLUDING the screen time between the two lead couples. Remix was a PERFECT example of reality and fiction blending quite well UNLIKE MJHT where only ONE aspect overshadows everything else i.e. love. Like you correctly said, MJHT is gloss, its UNREAL , its not even fiction! Most importantly, every character in Remix stayed true to their original character sketches even in love. Thankfully, love did not bring any atrocious 'changes' in their original characters.

Edited by Kavya_KraZQueen - 27 July 2009 at 12:24am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

prernawaghraypsycho_angelLOLitaPawardivya_07i.luv.chocolatenimrahEloquentxXxSHAMILAxXxsonali.19281madsSennyhey.bhagguAreYaar

EtherealRati

IF-Stunnerz

EtherealRati

Posted: 25 July 2009 at 11:06am | IP Logged
i dont about remix mjht  rocks

--dolphin--

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 25 July 2009 at 11:16am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top