Twilight

Best thing about EDWARD CULLEN? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Innocent_Bachi

Goldie

Innocent_Bachi

Posted: 30 July 2009 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
The best thing about him I believe is that..

He doesn't exist..Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Best thing about EDWARD CULLEN? (Page 3)" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

eshaaax3.

IF-Sizzlerz

eshaaax3.

Posted: 30 July 2009 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
best thing about edward cullen is that..........
 he's a fictional  character..
lolz.
but im not an edward fan, but i dont dislike him..

UnderControl.

IF-Dazzler

UnderControl.

Posted: 02 August 2009 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AZN.CHiCA

<FONT size=1 face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Best thing abt edward cullens is dat hes a VAMPiRE! :D</FONT>

ditto.. LOL Embarrassed

mads

IF-Sizzlerz

mads

Posted: 03 August 2009 at 8:29am | IP Logged
he is

sefless ... does not care .. has never cared for his happiness ... only cares abt the person he loves

intelligent ... wowie.. n thats a major turn on for me !!! Embarrassed

loadss of attitude .. n that can be seen in midnight sun more than twilight ..

caring and loving .. not only towards his family, but also towards everyone else ... inspite of hating jacob black soo mcuh he WILL never cause him ne harm coz bella loves jacob..n thats reason enuf for him not to harm him ..

always so polite ... how can he be like that ??? EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

passionate lover ... Blushing

cutest and the most talented father ... Embarrassed

and last but not the least ... he IS EDWARD ... n that says it all ... ther is nothing really that defines him even after all that I hav said .. jus this word - he is EDWARD CULLEN ... Hug

mads

IF-Sizzlerz

mads

Posted: 03 August 2009 at 8:35am | IP Logged
I also want to add one thing ...

he is NOT perfect as everyone claims him to be .. ofcourse he is not .. he has made soo many mistakes in his life ... ooops, his existence I mean!! lol..

he ALWAYS gives in to bella's demands no matter how stupid they are .. and he has to face the consequences later .. like letting her give birth to their half human half vampire daughter .. and almost letting her get herself killed in the process...

he left her alone in the dark woods .. for her own good .. without thinking abt the fact abt what she wud be like after he is gone .. even if it was for her own good...

and ofcourse ... the way he was initially possesive of bella when she wanted to be wit jake ...

but somehow..he has always managed to make up for his mistakes .. n if not, atleast accept them and be ready to face watever punishment he deserves for commiting them ...

one line which sooo DEFINES him for me is --

"when I left u Bella, I left u bleeding. Jacob was the one to stitch you back up again. That was bound to leave its mark-on both of you. I;m not sure those kinds of stitches dissolve on their own. I can't blame either of yyou for something I made necessary. I may gain forgiveness, but that doesn't let me escape the consequences."

Post Reply New Post

Go to top