Twilight

BEST book?! (Page 2)

Poll Question: Which book did u like the BEST ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
6 [21.43%]
6 [21.43%]
4 [14.29%]
12 [42.86%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

yusra12

yusra12

Posted: 25 July 2009 at 10:41am | IP Logged

first breaking down then twilight next eclipse finally new moon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BEST book?! (Page 2)" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mehar23

IF-Dazzler

Mehar23

Posted: 26 July 2009 at 1:27am | IP Logged
first twilight then breaking dawn then eclipse and my least fav was new moon for obviuos reasons and jacob got on my nerves aloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot
seriously i so dont like him but i like taylor i just hate jacob

love_iqbal_khan

IF-Rockerz

love_iqbal_khan

Posted: 26 July 2009 at 9:24am | IP Logged
i voted for BD but i can't really pick one between Eclipse and BD....the least i liked was new moon...for sure....i still loved it, but loved the other three more.....i just felt new moon was missing something...cant really put my finger on it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mads

love_iqbal_khan

IF-Rockerz

love_iqbal_khan

Posted: 26 July 2009 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meharbibi

first twilight then breaking dawn then eclipse and my least fav was new moon for obviuos reasons and jacob got on my nerves aloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot
seriously i so dont like him but i like taylor i just hate jacob
i agree with you.....jacob got on my nerves with the whole "lets-call-vampire-rude-names" thing....the whole leeches, parasited, bloodsuckers and all........he got on my nerves......i love tyler though.....he's very handsome.....its just jacob's character that got on my nerves in new moon.

mads

IF-Sizzlerz

mads

Posted: 26 July 2009 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Esha_423-

My favorite is Elipse and NEw Moon..
but i voted NEw moon. I dont get why ppl think JAke's a thorn in Edwella's relation, he's in luv.
Im tied with Eclipse and NEw moon
then its breaking dawn
and my least favorite was Twilight.

-Esha Jacob Black
Esha TAylor LAutner

u kno esha...jacob's prob is that even tho he was in love wit bella in new moon he always tried to win her over.. without caring much for her happiness...he anted her to break up wit edward so that she cud be wit him... and that's why he irritated me in NM and eclipse... and ironically, thats why I love edward sooo much !!!! because he jus wants bella to be happy...doesn't matter wit whom ...

however jacob did earn a LOT of respect and appreciation from me in BD .. infact in BD eveything was awesome..every relationsip was beautiful ..and finally complete in every sense...

romiebee2002

IF-Sizzlerz

romiebee2002

Posted: 26 July 2009 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Twilight's the best one for meSmile

eshaaax3.

IF-Sizzlerz

eshaaax3.

Posted: 26 July 2009 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mads

Originally posted by -Esha_423-

My favorite is Elipse and NEw Moon..
but i voted NEw moon. I dont get why ppl think JAke's a thorn in Edwella's relation, he's in luv.
Im tied with Eclipse and NEw moon
then its breaking dawn
and my least favorite was Twilight.

-Esha Jacob Black
Esha TAylor LAutner

u kno esha...jacob's prob is that even tho he was in love wit bella in new moon he always tried to win her over.. without caring much for her happiness...he anted her to break up wit edward so that she cud be wit him... and that's why he irritated me in NM and eclipse... and ironically, thats why I love edward sooo much !!!! because he jus wants bella to be happy...doesn't matter wit whom ...

hmm. i wont say anything because its what you feel and i respect thatSmile

however jacob did earn a LOT of respect and appreciation from me in BD .. infact in BD eveything was awesome..every relationsip was beautiful ..and finally complete in every sense...

Now i agree on thatBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mads

anjalipranav

Goldie

anjalipranav

Posted: 29 July 2009 at 7:02am | IP Logged
i think i like breaking down. the reasons are same stated above by mads. still imprinting thing bothers me a little bit, no matter how much stephenie meyer tries to mk it digestible between wolf and new born half vampire.... but again i guess thts the only way she found to lead jacob-bella relationship on right path so i wont object coz bella actually is getting free from jacob-drawer...pheewwww Thank God. i dont like jacob in eclips, i guess in new moon he was sweet teenager most of the times so i like new moon more than eclips. i dont like eclips coz i started reading it after i'd already read 'midnight sun' draft so i was kind of following edwards POV all the times and he was in pain all the time in eclips, i cud feel tht, wether in trying to understand bella's affection for jacob OR trying to let go bella with jacob in queletes border even after hearing all his thots abt bella OR asking Alice abt better future prospects of bella with jacob rather than him OR watching bella with jacob in sleeping bag whole night lol...it must be too difficult for edward and wht we have all the time is one consolation tht edward is 108 yrs old and hv tht patience and strenght to let go off bella - not convincing for me.. specially afterr reading midnight sun when edward wanted to kill mike newton just for tucking bellas strand after her ear and admitted he was very much jealous...
i like BD then twilight then new moon n eclips
i m waiting for midnight sun, may be tht wud b no 1 on my list .. if ever published.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top