Post Reply New Post

Page 113 of 113

Page 1 Page 112
Page   of 113

burgerchaap

IF-Sizzlerz

burgerchaap

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Oh wow Krishna! YOU'RE BACK? :) Good to see you again. Whaaat's up? Hoping that everything is okay. Thank you so much for the wonderfull comments. :))))

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Piano Inc- (Page 113)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

maxliz

IF-Rockerz

maxliz

Posted: 09 June 2010 at 8:58am | IP Logged

edited my post with the request on pg. 110...thnx again:)

..-Zaara-..

IF-Rockerz

..-Zaara-..

Posted: 10 June 2010 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
I edited my spot on page 110.

Zaara

shiyavous

shiyavous

Posted: 11 June 2010 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
YOU f**kING CHEATHER! YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF! STEALING PEOPLE'S WORK OF OTHERS LJ AND CLAIMING THEM AS YOURS HERE! DON'T ACT SHOCKED, SOMEDAY SOMEONE WOULD HAVE FOUND OUT THE THRUTH! THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS I AM THAT PERSON AND TODAY IS THE DAY! WONDERING WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT????? LOOK FOR YOURSELF!

Shiya (entrance icons)
@2009 - 12 - 26 19:33:00

WHILE THE SAME EXACT ARTWORK APPEARS ON YOUR PLACE ON 19 MAY 2010 AT 5:11PM. SAME WORK JUST SECOND IMAGE FLIPPED TO APPEAR ON "YOUR" WORK!

DON'T SIT HERE TRYING TO COVER UP YOURSELF, BECAUSE I CAN FIND THE OTHERS YOU STOLE AS WELL! THIS IS NOT OKAY! AT ALL. YOU MAKE ME SICK! HERE YOUR SITTING GETTING PRAISES FROM PEOPLE ABOUT SOMETHING YOU HAVEN'T DONE! JUST REARRANGED! THE NERVE YOU HAVE! BETTER FIX THIS ISSUE YOURSELF BY STOP STEALING PEOPLE'S THINGS OR CLOSE THIS PLACE IMMEDIATELY! BECAUSE THIS IS JUST PLAIN WRONG!AngryDead

Edited by shiyavous - 11 June 2010 at 1:44pm

babii.girl

IF-Sizzlerz

babii.girl

Posted: 12 June 2010 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
im sure theres a reasonable explanination ... ^^

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 12 June 2010 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Ummm, I may not know the whole story here, but, I honestly don't think this is the way to handle this situation. This could have been done over PMs or worded much differently on here, something. I'm sorry if that's your work, or maybe a friends or something, but they was handled very rudely. I mean copying is not the way, but neither is talking in this manner. Sorry, if I offence anyone, just my view.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VeeeDeee-kirulicious-

*Eva*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Eva*

Posted: 12 June 2010 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Edited on page 109...thanks so much! Hug

-kirulicious-

IF-Rockerz

-kirulicious-

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
oh no oh no oh no! You were open! :( All the best with the requests & your exams! Hope you will open soon again! :P

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Avatar & Signatures Shop Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.