Post Reply New Post

Page 112 of 113

serendipity.

IF-Stunnerz

serendipity.

Posted: 07 June 2010 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Congratss!!
How many exams are u done with BTW Marium?? Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Piano Inc- (Page 112)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

burgerchaap

IF-Sizzlerz

burgerchaap

Posted: 07 June 2010 at 6:27am | IP Logged
^not many..:(

I have 2 on Tuesday, then 1 on thursday and another one on friday
after i have another one next tuesday.......then one last one on the tueday after, i think the 22nd?

FateBeChanged

IF-Rockerz

FateBeChanged

Posted: 07 June 2010 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pianofied.

^yeah i know :D i dont really like sonam but i do LOVE abhay...I never read Jane Austen's Emma...but it does look interesting so maybe ill read it this summer :D apparently the promo is releasing on june 18ish?

thnx for telling me the date...i was wondering why d promos aren't aired till now...

ya well abhay is my fav actor for sure..he was amzing in dev d..oye lucky ..socha na tha..ek chalis..and so many films of his....he ranks right at d top for me with aamir khan..cos like aamir..even he has done only those works which he believed in..and did such hatke roles...he's more admirable than aamir too considering he's practitcally new in the industry..

d book is not as good as her other work..pride and prejudice...but ya d lead guy in the book is a very interesting and a loveable character and i know abhay will do full justice to it..

sorry i just res my post for req and didn;t congratulate u for graduating...i was in a rush yest but didn't want to miss out on req here..ur work is so good....will edit my req soon..

Congratulation again...u must be feeling proud..its a gr8 feelingEmbarrassed

UnderControl.

IF-Dazzler

UnderControl.

Posted: 07 June 2010 at 9:56am | IP Logged
edited my request marium. on pg109 .. all the best with the requests .. thanks Hug

burgerchaap

IF-Sizzlerz

burgerchaap

Posted: 07 June 2010 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
thank you to everyone for all the wishes :)

Thanks for editing aditi, yes, the pics are alright.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

UnderControl.

burgerchaap

IF-Sizzlerz

burgerchaap

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
GUys, please edit as soon as possible.

snowflake0555

IF-Sizzlerz

snowflake0555

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
daaamn yo! the chace ones on pg. 93 are hottttt :D especially the first onee!

snowflake0555

IF-Sizzlerz

snowflake0555

Posted: 08 June 2010 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
ohhhh yeah and the aisha ones are pretttttyyy! i like the 2nd version betterrr, i dunno why. maybe cuz the background is black? haha but it's cutee! good jobb :) and g'luckk w/ all your requests.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Avatar & Signatures Shop Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.