Debate Mansion

Guns should be banned permanently (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 25 July 2009 at 7:51am | IP Logged
more than gun control..  they should have parenting control.. above case has nothing to do with having a gun.. its more to do with the parents not keeping it out of reach. of small kids.. remember knife is a weapon too yet we use it for cutting veggies... so let me repeat the famous dialog
"jaani yeh bacchon key khelne ki cheez nahi.. trigger pull ho jaay toh khoon nikal sakta hai... "

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.bohemian.angelic_devil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Guns should be banned permanently (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 25 July 2009 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Originally posted by return_to_hades

[sarcasm]Three cheers for NRA and the right to bear arms. If congress passed gun control, how would little kids kill their siblings?[/sarcasm]
If they controlled sales of guns to the public they can save on the medical bills.LOL

isnt this covered by insurance!!!?

baz786

IF-Sizzlerz

baz786

Posted: 25 July 2009 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Gun mishaps and shootings are all too common.
In places like Singapore guns are banned and even possession of a used
bullet shell is big trouble and jail. But all this works well.
They should try this in most other countries too.

Boy shoots baby sister in US city

By Peter Bowes
BBC News, Los Angeles

A two-year-old girl is in a critical condition after being shot by her four-year-old brother at their home in Las Vegas, police say.

Reports said the girl's brother found a loaded 9mm handgun inside the home. It went off while he was holding it, striking his sister in her torso.

According to police, the father was home at the time and the gun appears to have been improperly secured.

An investigation is under way into the shooting. No charges have been filed.

It comes less than a week after a five-year-old boy died after shooting himself in the head.

He had found a handgun inside his father's vehicle outside a Las Vegas pharmacy.

The father in that case has been charged with child endangerment.

agreed summer its stupid gun laws all over the world including US that is why incidents like this happen such a waste of human life.  if guns are to be allowed there should be stricter gun control laws

-Sneha

IF-Dazzler

-Sneha

Posted: 26 July 2009 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Definitely stricter gun control is an option... But its always difficult, especially for such a large country and its ever increasing demography....

Moreover, I believe in the thing that says: Ok, ban guns, then don't complain if the law catches less and less criminals in encounters... ;)

I agree guns are not the best weapon, and that unforeseen or undesirable circumstances occur... But banning them could never be an option!...

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 26 July 2009 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sneha0601

Definitely stricter gun control is an option... But its always difficult, especially for such a large country and its ever increasing demography....----Yaaa those who cant control the gun, they miss the Targets!!WinkTongue

Moreover, I believe in the thing that says: Ok, ban guns, then don't complain if the law catches less and less criminals in encounters... ;)

I agree guns are not the best weapon, and that unforeseen or undesirable circumstances occur... But banning them could never be an option!...

Bann Ammunition,cos gun dont kill the peopleWink

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 28 July 2009 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sneha0601

Definitely stricter gun control is an option... But its always difficult, especially for such a large country and its ever increasing demography....

If they can control it in China I do n ot see why other countries shuld have a problem.
Given the choice I would also ban all hunting and killing of the poor animals in the jungles.

pinkstarrs_9

IF-Rockerz

pinkstarrs_9

Posted: 28 July 2009 at 7:40am | IP Logged
everything which leads to violence should be banned

pleboy

pleboy

Posted: 28 July 2009 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Guns are sold as vegetables in US. Obama will ban them.

Above incidence was a accident. Guns should be not in reach of kids.

People need to wake up to the fact that it is NOT guns that cause crimes, it is criminals. When you take guns away from law-abiding citizens, criminals have a ball and prosper from it. Consider this logic: "Guns cause crime like beds cause sex!" Wake up, American! Deal with the criminals. Do NOT make criminals out of law-abiding citizens by limiting their ability to defend themselves from law-breakers. Obama may try to take away guns and the rights of the American people to defend themselves. If he does, you can be certain they will NOT give up without a fight. They never have. They NEVER will.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top