Fan Fictions

mayur ff-kuch kuch hota hai pt 15 pg 91 updt 5/02 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 106

adi_gupta

IF-Dazzler

adi_gupta

Posted: 06 August 2009 at 5:49am | IP Logged
awesome isha
this part
is great so maynk get a hot lecture form nups awesome
yaar
 and wait for the next adventuous lesson for mayu to learn from nups
thx for the pm
and continue soon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "mayur ff-kuch kuch hota hai pt 15 pg 91 updt 5/02 (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tehzeeb25

IF-Rockerz

tehzeeb25

Posted: 06 August 2009 at 7:45am | IP Logged
hi ! i just read ur ff  it was awesome
update next part soooooooooooooooooon plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
AND PLEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ PM ME

Faria.

IF-Sizzlerz

Faria.

Posted: 07 August 2009 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
isha
i just loved it.
its really very good.
waiting 4 ur next update.
plz update soon and PM me
faria

isha93

isha93

Posted: 07 August 2009 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Part 3

Nupur walked outside the building. She turned back and saw the board M and S company and smirked. She was happy that she had outrightly refused the job that Mayank had offered her. Though she was in desperate need of a job she had always promised herself that she would hold on to her self respect and self esteem, but she couldn't help but be disappointed. She had hoped that when she would have gone home today and she woud have been able to tell Gunjan how great her interview went and how she just knew that she would be the one that would picked for the job but now that she had refused the job herself she didn't know what she would tell GUnjan. Nupur slowly walked and realized she had accidently entered the companys parkinglot. Nupur was about to turn around when a car caught her eye. It was the black Mercedes that had spilled dirt all over her dress this morning and the driver who she hadn't even caught a glimpse of was the reason why MAyank had seen her in such short clothes and had the courage to say such cheap and disqusting things to her. Nupur looked at the car and frowned and was about to lave before she stopped dead in her tracks and smiled. She turned around to face the car and said "Mr. driver aap ki ghari toh gayi."
Nupur had a plan but before she put it in action she wanted to know who the driver was so she went over to the Security Guard who was guarding the parking lot and said "Excuse me."
SG- Yes mam
N- actually mein yaha se jah rahi thi toh maine who car notice ki
SG_ kaunsi wali
N-wahi the brand new mercedes parked there
Nupur began to pint where the car was when the Security guard said- oh who car who toh Mr. MAyank Sharma ki hai, humare creative director ki, magar aap us car ke bare main kyu poonch rahi hain
Nupur was shocked for a moment when she heard that the car was Mayanks but quickly replied and said to the SG – nahi who car bus bohat aachi dikh rahi hain
SG smiled and said who toh lage gi hi, who car unki favorite car hain, us car ko ek bhi karoch aaye na toh Mr Sharma bohat zyaada gussa haa jate hain.
NUpr smiled after hearing this and said- oh thankyou
The security guard just nodded and Nupur began to walk towards the Mayanks car again. She hoped that the Security guard hadn't begun suspicious and when she turned around she was glad to see that the seurity guard was now busy talking to another man. Nupur smiled she took out a safety pin from he purse and bent down to face the tires of Mayanks car and slowly stuck the pin through the valve inside the tire. She did that to all of tires and when she was done she was immensely proud of her selves. She thought of how Mr. MAyank Sharma would be glad to see that all of the tires in his car were flattened. Nupur smiled again at that thought and when she was about to exit the parking lot she went up to the security guard again and said – kya aap please MAyank Sharma ko yeh batadege ga ki have a nice trip hme
SG said – ok but aap ka naam
N- mera naam Nupur, Nupur Bhoushan
Nupur then walked outside the parking lot and went to catch her bus from the bus stand that would take her home.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Mayank had finally finished all of his work at his office and was ready to go home He looked at the time and it was six' o clock in the evening. He grabbed his car keys and went out of the building straight to the parking lot where his car was parked. He sat in his car and started the engine of the car but as soon as he did, he sensed that something was wrong. He immediately steeped out of the car and noticed that one of the tiresin his car was flattened. He was about to go and yell at the security guard, when he noticed not only one but all the tires in his car were flattened. Mayanks anger reached another level. He went over to th SG and said- meri car
SG- yes Mr. Sharma
M- meri car ke tires saare flattened hain
The Security Guard noticed Mayank anger immediately and was about to start pleading for his job, hoping that mAyank wouldn't fire him from his job for ntot keeping track of his precious car but then he remember and said out loud- have a nice trip back home
M- what, you idiot how the hell will I have a nice trip back home if my car tires are flattened
The Security Guard looked at MAyank and narrated what happened this afternoon and also told him that the girl who had paid so much attention to his car was Nupur.
Mayank looked at the security Guard and snapped- fine, get back to work
Mayank went back to his car and sighed in anger. HE thought how could she, just for asking her out on dinner she had made such a big issue out of it. HE thought in his mind that he had to give her a call now but before he did he realized that he had to get home. He immediately called up Samrat.
S- Hello
M- Hey Samrat, MAyank here
S- yeah Mayank
M- dekh Samrat mere car ki saare tire flattened hain, so can you give me a ride home
S- I would love to spend time with you Mayank and become your driver for the day but main ek coffee shop main hoon, and I waiting for the board of directors to come so that we can have a nice get together and talk about the wonderful progress our company is doing right now." Said Samrat sarcastically
M- magar aab main ghar kaise gaunga
S- riksha, taxi, bus
M- what
S- dekh Mayank, got to go, board of directors kab hi bhi aa sakte hain. Sayaing this he cut the phone.
M to himself- YOu will have to pay for this Nupur aaj pehli baar kisine ne meri Mercedes ko meri permission ke bigar haat lagaya hain aura ab taxi, cant believe ki ek dinner ke offer ke liye tum ne meri ghari bigad dhi" said Mayank angrily.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Samrat:

Samrat was waiting for the board of directors to come into the coffeeshop and till then he had ordered a capucino til e waited for them. He saw that his capucino was ready and he payed for it, and took it. He started walking to the table that he had reserved when he a girl completely crashed into him from the side and they both fell down, and so did Samrats coffee. HE noticed that the other person who had fallen had also spilled their coffee. He looked at the other person and saw that it was a girl. She was in her early twenties and was well……………..pretty. She wasn't the usual girls he met everyday-in shorts and in min skirts, but this girl was in a plain salwar kameez. The girl and Samrat looked right into each others eye now and said at the exact same time – sorry
Samrat and Gunjan again said at the same time – nahi aap nahin
Then they both smiled at each other, and GUnjan said – sorry I was in a hurry, aur maine aap ko dekha nahin
S- no problem.
Saying this Samrat got up and offered his hand to the girl who had just fallen
She took his hand and got up before they could say another word to each other Samrat nticed that the board of directors had arrived and said to the girl- gotta go
The girl smiled and looked past him and said – me too
Samrat looked behind him and saw that a set of girls were waving at the girl and were telling her to come over.
They looked at each other for the last time and smiled and walked their separate ways.
--------------------------------------------------------------
GUnjan:
She just finished smiling at the stranger and walked off to meet her friends who said- who was that he was so cute
Gunajn smiled and said- kya pata and who cares I am so late Nupur will be so worried, I gotta go guys okay
Saying this Gunajn rushed outside the coffee shop.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Mayank:

Mayank had finally reached home after having the worst ride of his life in the taxi and decided to call Nupur now
HE dialed the number and as soon as he heard that the line was picked uo from the other end he started- pagal, idiot, stupid, good for nothing
Mayank was abut to continue but was cut iff by Nupur when she said – I know ki aap yeh saari cheezain hain but vaise bol kaun raha hain
Mayank calmed himself down and said – MAyank
As soon as Nupur heard his name her anger shot up a notch.

Precap-
Nupur accepts the job as Mayanks assistant, and loads of MAyank flirting with Nupur scenes coming up.
We find out a little bit more about Mayank's childhood and his parents.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys I wanted to finish the convo between Nupur and Mayank but I went brain dead for a while and didn't want to write a crappy convo. So I promise that the next time I update, which I promise will be soon, will be extra long.

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

Anonymus PJparvatisrikantArjun_mayankYoshita0411preksha07tvgirl21Asmara.-Aiza-Momananidz nranjana_chasiiiprerna_agrawal*angel94*anju011prachi06adi_guptaSharadDivyanka-Samira-Let-It-Golove.mayurartidmgmjht4everpreethismithsi_22~*mishu*~Shafooannie07Nikki_Titli

isha93

isha93

Posted: 07 August 2009 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Updated PM list

Guys I will try to pm all the new parts to you, but please add me onto your buddy list because it becomes much easier to pm you guys and keep you updated. Thank you once again

Preethis
Ruchimayur
Lipsa_mjht
Mahak Sinha
mjht_fan
taniyamiths
hgrhr
utfracks
adi_gupta
~*mishu*~
Shafoo
AMMY LUVS RIDZ
ananya_s
Taniya09
farrda01
nikki028
hirx
KAnky
A-N-S-H-I-K-A
ansh_arti
tehzeeb25
fariaa70

anyone who wants to be added on to the pm list dont hesitate to say so:)

Edited by isha93 - 07 August 2009 at 11:50pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shinella-Samira-SobtiObsession

mithsi_22

IF-Sizzlerz

mithsi_22

Posted: 08 August 2009 at 12:02am | IP Logged
hey isha that was so nice.
i loved the convo bet mayu n sam.
for the 1st time mayank went by taxi..........so nice as he is very much rich here.
i just loved the complete updte.
very nice.promo is also fab.
waiting for the mayank to flirt with nups. that would be fun to read.
superb update. continue soon.

shinella

IF-Dazzler

shinella

Posted: 08 August 2009 at 1:44am | IP Logged
read it now
loooooooooved it yaar
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz do pm me the next time u update
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Faria.

IF-Sizzlerz

Faria.