mayur ff-kuch kuch hota hai pt 15 pg 91 updt 5/02 - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
hey good start plz do pm me thanks
awesome yaar...plzz do continue n add me to pm list..😃
Awesome intro . . . add me to ur PM list. 😊
hey dear nice part.. please add me to your PM list....
Part 1:
Nupur was very sad these days and the reason for her sadness was her inability to find a job. After completing her masters in buisness she had thought that she would easily be able to find a job that would support her and Gunjan, her sister. They were currently living in an apartment and Nupur was struggling to pay for her and Gunjan's expenses. Gunjan was still in college and it was thus all on Nupur to run the apartment that Nupur and GUnjan lived in. However though Nupur tried day and night to find a job she found it extremely difficult due to the current recession in Mumbai. Most of the places she had sent in her application had rejected her saying that they had to cut down on staff and would not be able to give her a job despite her high qualifications. Nupur was currenlty sitting in her room with a newspaper and a highlighter and going through the job vacancies in the newspapers where she could send in her application. However she was disrupted from her work when Gunjan entered the room.
G- Di aap kitne stressed lag rahe ho. Main aap ke liye cofee lekar aao
N- Gunjan tujhe toh pata hain na ki main cofee nahi sirf chai peti hoon, aur main stressed nahi hoon
G- jhoot mat bolo di aapke chehre se pata chal raha hain ki aap kis cheez ko lekar pareshaan ho
N- nahin sach main Gunjan main pareshan bhi nahin ho
G- sach bolo di aap job ke bare main pareshaan ho na
N- nahin
G- vapis jhoot, but I am sorry di aap ko meri vajise
before Gunjan could complete her sentence Nupur stopped her and said "Nahin Gujan tere vaje say nahin main Mumbai ki vajise se pareshaan hoon
g- Mumbai ki vajise?
N- haan gunjan agar yeh Mumbai recession main nahin hota na toh sabse pehle job teri di ko hi milta." said Nupur smiling
Gunjan smiled back at her response, and just then Nupur's cell phone rang
N- Hello
Caller- Is this Nupur Bhousan
N-Yes
Caller- Well we have called to inform you that that the application you sent if for the post of assistant account manager in our company, M and S Advertising has been rejected
N- Oh
Caller- but there is vacany available in our creative department. You could apply for the post of an assistant under a creative director and your qualifications also fit for what we are searching for a person to have for this job
N- really
Caller- really
N- thank you, thank you so much, i was waiting to get a job for such a long time and now finally yesssss" Nupur said
Caller- Uh wait, i havent given you the job, you have to come in for an interview at 9:00 am tomorrow and the interview you have with our creative director will decide if you get the post.
N- Thanks
Caller- No problem
Saying that the caller hung up, and Nupur who saw that Gunjan was staring at her went up to her and gave her a big hug and said " job ka problem solved."
G- matlab aap ko job milgay di
N- nahi magar mauka milgaya apne aap ko proove karne ka
----------------------------------------------------------------------
The next day
Samrat was tired of calling Mayank's phone again and again. It was 8:00 in the morning and MAyank had still not come to work. He knew Mayank was probarbly still sleeping after partying till late yesterday night. Samrat tried calling MAyank again and surprisingle he picked up the phone.
M- still sleepy picked up the phone "Haan Samrat"
S- dekh Mayank mein tera dost hoon koi alarm clock nahin ki roz mein tujhe ootha tha hoon.
M- chill Samrat itne subhe subhe kyun gussa kar raha hain
S- Iske liye kyunki tu iss company ka creative director hain aur aaj tujhe sharp 9:00 pe 10 logon k interview lene hain as your assistant
M- toh isme mushkil kya hain, jo bhi ladke aayege main unhe reject kardonga, aur jisme se sabse zyaada khoobsurat ladki hogi main ushe job dedonga
S- aur unki qualifications
M- ab tu hi bol ki main ladkiyon ki qualifications dekhoon ya unke khoobsurat se chehre
S- sudhar jaa Mayank aur haan agar tujhe un khoobsurat ladkiyon ke interview lene hain na toh tujhe office time se pochne padega
M- chill dude
S- dekh na aaj bhi tu time se nahin pohanch payega
M- u wannna bet
S- teek hain shart yeh rakhte hain ki tu aaj 8:30 par office pahunch jaye
M- done
Mayank hung up the phone and immidately went to shower. On the other hand Samrat smiled to himself already knowing that MAyank would reach on time today and win their bet because knew that if MAyank knew one thing then it was how to win a bet.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Precap- Nupur shows up to her interview wearing a cute tanktop and a skirt, and Mayank automatically decides to give her a job.

Guys all the people who wanted me to PM them, add me to your buddy list so that I can easily do so. Thank you and leave your comments and feedbacks so that I can improve and write a rocking second part.Edited by isha93 - 14 years ago
wonderful update i liked it...
Haila nupur in tank top waiting for the part,... please add me to your PM list...
AWESOME...IT WAS SO COOL !!!!
jst loved it
:))
continue sooonnnn
it was ammazing !! do continue
pm me!!
Vow a sweet change in the fic.

Mayank likes the gal to hang around with them and Samrat is a responsible guy good yaar. I am damn sure Noopur will teach her lesson n he would love Noopur.
Sam knew that Mayu can win bit so easily that's y he made bet with him.
Gals ko dekhte hi job dega aur boys ko reject karega, sun ne me bahut funny lag raha hai.

update soon.