Written Update 24th July Uk

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
Recap:

Anu and Indro go to Komo's party. There Indro steals the file and Anu tells him to bring it to Prerna so that she can bring it to the Police. Prerna gets the file and gives it to the Police. Tushar is saved and Prerna and Tushar go to Komolika's party with Prem and insult her there.

Today:

Prerna Tushar and Prem leave. Mridul comes to Komo and asks her how they get the file. Komo says she is having a doubt on Mridul! Then she starts yelling Mridul that it probably was his plan. Indro comes there and asks her why she is yelling at him should I tell you who it was? Anu comes there too. Komo says Who stole it!

*sorry guys missed scene channels vanished*

Prerna is in her room with Bajaj. Bajaj says why are you so tensed everything is fine now. Prerna says yes everything is fine now but you weren't here so things got bad. Everytime when your gone things go haywire. Bajaj says I will never leave you, Anu is seeing this and gets tears in is eyes but those of joy. Prerna says she is still worried about Devki if something happens to her what will happen to Prem then.

Anu goes home and Mohini comes there. She says why are you sad? Anu replies Because Prerna is worried about Prem aur Prerna ka Prem humaara Prem hai na. I've lived my life but now I just have to manage to keep my childrens life save. Mohini says you have always lived for others and bhagwan is watching nothing will happen to your children.

Palchin is talking to Rudra about Devki. She tells him that Devki came all the way to here only to meet him and now you have to give her the happiness she deserves. Rudra says he will try. Palchin says no you MUST give her the happiness, you have all the time to do other things but who knows if she has any time left or not. Rudra says ok I will mom. He goes away and Prem comes in. Prem thanks Palchin, she tells him I have told you before that all your worries are my worries all your problems are my problems. Im doing this because I love you Prem. Prem says I love you too.

Tara is in her room talking to someone about some papers. P2 walks in and asks who she was talking to. Tara says to the lawyers P2 asks why? Tara stays silent P2 again asks Why! Tara says Because I can't live with him what he did to me I got angry but what he did to Dad was disgusting I don't want to live with a man with whom I can always have the fear that he will hurt my family. P2 says why don't you ask the elders first at least tell them about what your doing. Tara says no they will know it themself once when I have gotten the divorce. P2 says but Anurag Nanu says that Mridul has changed and if he says so it will probably be like that naa? He was in the clutches of Komolika. Tara still disagrees. Prerna says ok if you say so I can't change your thinking.

Everyone is sitting downstairs and Baisa says that tomorrow everyone has to wake up early. I want to go to the mandir to do a pooja for this house's peace and for P2's twins. Veena says P2 still was a child back then but now she is becoming a mother too. Veena asks Prerna that you already have named P2 after you but what about her kids. Tushar says I will tell you their names ofcourse... P3 and P4! All have a laugh but P2 is looking worried. Prerna says what is it P2 you look worried. Baisa says she is probably worried because she is getting twins. Prerna says No I don't think thats it. Prerna goes to P2 and asks her what it is is it the twins? P2 says no its Tara. She tells them everything about Tara and the divorce. Prerna gets angry and says how can she take such a decision all alone!

At Mridul's house Tara reaches there and tells him that she want's a divorce Mridul is going to say something but Tara says, I didn't ask you I told you to sign those papers! Im ashamed to call you my husband and I can't live with you this lifetime just sign the papers because I wan't a divorce from you and Im not going to listen to anything!

At the Bajaj's house Rudra says he already called the Lawyer he said that Tara left long time ago. Prerna is angry and says where is she... Just then Tara enters. Prerna says how did you dare to take such a big decision! Why didn't you tell us first. Tara says Why should I? What would happen if I told you anyways! You guys would've put me in a relationship which I don't even want to be again! Tushar and Doris look worried

End

Preview:

Bajaj is telling Prerna why did I do all this? Why did I have to take the London deal? Why have I been working why have I been earning money. These kids don't even ask us when they take a decision. Prerna tells him to be calm. Bajaj says how can I be calm! Today we are here to solve these things but what will happen in the future?

Guys Im sorry I couldn't update yesterday well as I said my family from Uk is here so there is a chance that some days I won't be able to watch Kzk so neither will I be able to do the updates. But I'll try my hardest.