Page   of 8
Page 7 Page 8

aritzia

IF-Dazzler

aritzia

Posted: 24 July 2009 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tv addict

Superb thread!!! Can't stop ROFLing!! ROFL Thanks all   Big smile

Bechara Elesh and Chitiz and Manas. Elesh looked quite pissed off and a bit zapped when he said she was actually seriously attached to some people. Wonder if he is having 2nd thoughts? What is the 'finalist' decides he's had enough of this dramebaazi and wants to quit? Just like Rakhi he should say 'I'm going!! Bye!!' LOL

i always felt that elesh wasnt comfortable with rakhi's open flirting with all the guys

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Manmohan's elimination drama (Page 6)" in Rahul Dulhaniya Le Jaayega (Swayamvar Season 2) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aritzia

IF-Dazzler

aritzia

Posted: 24 July 2009 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinny_rams

i absolutely agree with everyone here. this show is a drama....if at all she is marrying someone on the show....then all the other 15 participants were just playing their roles. Otherwise from entire India did they fine such a hopeless 16 people??? Who no way qualify for her??? A 21 year old guy...someone who just started his career and earns Rs 5000 a month.....soemone who resigned his job for the swayamvar...someone else sacrifised his sister's wedding.....all this was anyway not real. now we got to see if she is really making herself a fool??? At the end of the day the aim is achieved...TRPs' increased.

its not that they found hopeless 16 ppl , those 16 have no hopes of achieving on their own so they came to tag along with rakhi .

Greenbear

Goldie

Greenbear

Posted: 25 July 2009 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DD20

lo ji bhojpuri actor giving complex to ravi kishen,,,,aur koyi nahi ji...apna manmohan...picture ka naam..yeh bhi koyi batane wali baat hai ...wahi apna..."chaa gaya manmohan"....actress kaun hai ji.?..wahi apni anjali....triangle love story hai...dosri heroine kaun hai ji..wahi apni item, rakhi....last mein kaun apni kurbani dengi?....wahi apni rakhi..aur kaun!! waise bhi usse to bas acting karawani hai, dulhan koyi bhi lejaye...rakhi ko 5 , 6 diaolog dedo n 2 item songs....apni rakhi usi se khush hai....to chalo ji phir film banate hai.....

This is hillarious. LOLLOLLOL

Greenbear

Goldie

Greenbear

Posted: 25 July 2009 at 12:24am | IP Logged

ya..who is this anjali???? first they said its shradha later shradha became anjali..thankgod manmohan left otherwise...iske baad aati..geetanjali...and last mein
shrada + anjali = shradhaanjali........

LOLLOL
Have you ever thought of writing for bollywood ?? Tongue 

Dpka1415

IF-Dazzler

Dpka1415

Posted: 25 July 2009 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinny_rams

i absolutely agree with everyone here. this show is a drama....if at all she is marrying someone on the show....then all the other 15 participants were just playing their roles. Otherwise from entire India did they fine such a hopeless 16 people??? Who no way qualify for her??? A 21 year old guy...someone who just started his career and earns Rs 5000 a month.....soemone who resigned his job for the swayamvar...someone else sacrifised his sister's wedding.....all this was anyway not real. now we got to see if she is really making herself a fool??? At the end of the day the aim is achieved...TRPs' increased.

u r absolutely rite.....nd i dnt thnk tht knwing sm1  for d purpose of marriage is such an easy task jaise is prog me dikhayaa hai.... i mean walkin thru fire or writin luv letters  or those  so called "DATE WID RAKHI".... is it enuff....???
def shez nt goin 2 marry ne 1... its jst TRP...

Bugger

IF-Sizzlerz

Bugger

Posted: 25 July 2009 at 3:10am | IP Logged
oh god!! wat nautank this show is  !! i actually pity ram kapoor ....he muss be thinking "haye main kahan phas gaya" the show actually luks fake ......rakhi has crossed all thelimits of overacting!! it was even more dramatic than a daily soap!!
seeing the drama i think manmohan is best suited for rakhi.....
rakhi teh ultimate drama queen and manmohan the ultimate drama king!!!

dishu

IF-Sizzlerz

dishu

Posted: 25 July 2009 at 3:22am | IP Logged
the whole drama was so damn annoying..
n i dont think rakhi is in love wid manmohan..if she was truly in luv wid him she wouldnt  have compared manmohan wid his driver..
dt was all pure drama..

it wasnt funny at all..

dishu

IF-Sizzlerz

dishu

Posted: 25 July 2009 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Greenbear

ya..who is this anjali???? first they said its shradha later shradha became anjali..thankgod manmohan left otherwise...iske baad aati..geetanjali...and last mein
shrada + anjali = shradhaanjali........

LOLLOL
Have you ever thought of writing for bollywood ?? Tongue 

shradhanjali to the swayamwarLOLLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top