India-Forums

Manmohan's elimination drama (Page 5)

tv addict Goldie
tv addict
tv addict

Posted: 24 July 2009 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Superb thread!!! Can't stop ROFLing!! ROFL Thanks all   Big smile

Bechara Elesh and Chitiz and Manas. Elesh looked quite pissed off and a bit zapped when he said she was actually seriously attached to some people. Wonder if he is having 2nd thoughts? What is the 'finalist' decides he's had enough of this dramebaazi and wants to quit? Just like Rakhi he should say 'I'm going!! Bye!!' LOL
tanaz_aka_DD IF-Rockerz
tanaz_aka_DD
tanaz_aka_DD

Posted: 24 July 2009 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by purva

Originally posted by sweet candy

I agree with all what u said,but dont forget that rakhi started to like and love manmohan,I mean I used to like him too,but what he did was a big shock for all of us!!!really maine kabhi nahi socha tha ki mohan aisa karega!!!

Arre don't worry... Manmohanji nahi toh na sahi.. Rakhi's driver and assistant are still there.. she said they are well educated and better looking than him Wink so she can marry either one of them Big smile

LOLLOLLOL I wonder uske assistant n driver kyon nahi aye swayamvar mein....

and thanku chints...main ekta kapoor ke call ka intezaar karongi....and will make one serial aur uska naam hoga "kyonki rakhi bhi kabhi abhishek ki thi"
purva IF-Sizzlerz
purva
purva

Posted: 24 July 2009 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tv addict

Superb thread!!! Can't stop ROFLing!! ROFL Thanks all   Big smile

Bechara Elesh and Chitiz and Manas. Elesh looked quite pissed off and a bit zapped when he said she was actually seriously attached to some people. Wonder if he is having 2nd thoughts? What is the 'finalist' decides he's had enough of this dramebaazi and wants to quit? Just like Rakhi he should say 'I'm going!! Bye!!' LOL

Seriously.. she was saying all those mushy lines to Manmohan right in front of the other 3 whom she herself selected as finalists Ouch "mujh mein kya kami rahe gayi" and "kisi ko toh kurbaani deni padegi" etc. etc... all 3 should have walked out then and there.. but they are all professional actors so they won't do so WinkLOLLOL
Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Posted: 24 July 2009 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DD20

Originally posted by purva

Originally posted by sweet candy

I agree with all what u said,but dont forget that rakhi started to like and love manmohan,I mean I used to like him too,but what he did was a big shock for all of us!!!really maine kabhi nahi socha tha ki mohan aisa karega!!!

Arre don't worry... Manmohanji nahi toh na sahi.. Rakhi's driver and assistant are still there.. she said they are well educated and better looking than him Wink so she can marry either one of them Big smile

LOLLOLLOL I wonder uske assistant n driver kyon nahi aye swayamvar mein....

and thanku chints...main ekta kapoor ke call ka intezaar karongi....and will make one serial aur uska naam hoga "kyonki rakhi bhi kabhi abhishek ki thi"

small suggestion....correct the serial name to...mein abhishek ki hoon...after ekta releases this show..all the other contestants will walk away LOL
midtown Groupbie
midtown
midtown

Posted: 24 July 2009 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
it is common phase for item girl to say bcz many men has pass through her. 
vinny_rams Goldie
vinny_rams
vinny_rams

Posted: 24 July 2009 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
i absolutely agree with everyone here. this show is a drama....if at all she is marrying someone on the show....then all the other 15 participants were just playing their roles. Otherwise from entire India did they fine such a hopeless 16 people??? Who no way qualify for her??? A 21 year old guy...someone who just started his career and earns Rs 5000 a month.....soemone who resigned his job for the swayamvar...someone else sacrifised his sister's wedding.....all this was anyway not real. now we got to see if she is really making herself a fool??? At the end of the day the aim is achieved...TRPs' increased.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

princeznaaritzia

uknaik99 IF-Rockerz
uknaik99
uknaik99

Posted: 24 July 2009 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
I did not like the climax today... Confused
anjalibc Goldie
anjalibc
anjalibc

Posted: 24 July 2009 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CherryPrincess

Well even I would say this drama was unwarranted. Angry Most of that dialogue looked like scripted and given to her by show producersDead.

Moreover, I also think that there may be a possiblity that she actually felt something for ManMohan. No doubt she has already badmouthed about ManMohan and party, but it's difficult for her to say final goodbye. ErmmAfterall, his 3 dates with her, proved that she had liked him the most.

Even some members here like ManMohan and his shayaries a lot even after his truth leaked out.

Whatever it was, she just doesn't think twice before speaking. She may be good at heart, but ye quality achhi nahi ki kuch bhi soche samjhe bina bol do. Not fair to Elesh or Manas. Dead

Yes, right. I too felt so, that she liked Manmohan, his way of talking and he was not bad at all till his secret love was revealed. Many people here and my freinds too found him to be good if not very good for Rakhi, but he certainly knows to woo a lady and romance. His language prowess was good and has a lyricst quality.

Rakhi did feel for him and also whatever she spoke about the family and him ( at that moment she was hurt and as her nature to speak out the truth) , may be she wanted to reduce the efffects of that against  him and the family  so showed love while rejecting so that he sould not feel bad. Manmohan too liked her though he has a girl friend and is committed and cannot marry Rakhi ( this is good quality of Manmohan, but then he should not have come to the show, may be he could not resist the temptation of meeting Rakhi and getting some popularity and the hope of getting started in his acting career etc. )

She suddenly cannot come out of her  feelings and just reject him , she did show some feelings and spoke to Ram and on camera about  liking for him. Even audience knows that and if she rejected him in a bad way that would still go against her. Also may be he should repent afterwards that Rakhi loved me but i could not marry her etc. etc. afte Rakhi spoke like this way expressing her love for him which is true to some extent.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Perfangel5655

Go to top