Page 4 of 8

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 8
Page 5 Page 8

anna143

IF-Dazzler

anna143

Posted: 24 July 2009 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
hey guys can u tell me how rakhi found about anjali? i just started watching this today...so manmohan has a gf named anjali?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Manmohan's elimination drama (Page 4)" in Rahul Dulhaniya Le Jaayega (Swayamvar Season 2) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tanaz_aka_DD

IF-Rockerz

tanaz_aka_DD

Posted: 24 July 2009 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
it was when ravi kishen came to meet the grooms n rakhi...i guess it was last friday show....u can watch the show on net....

orms

Goldie

orms

Posted: 24 July 2009 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjali10

This show is a fake from start to end. I knew something like this was gonna happen. Its all in the script, and Rakhi wants to be known as an actress now, not as an item girl..so u see, she is showing her acting prowess. LOL

Bye the way, are you THE Anjali everyone is talking about????  LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

orms

Goldie

orms

Posted: 24 July 2009 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DD20

ya..who is this anjali???? first they said its shradha later shradha became anjali..thankgod manmohan left otherwise...iske baad aati..geetanjali...and last mein
shrada + anjali = shradhaanjali........

LOL You're so talented. You could help them with their script (and I mean that as a compliment) Clap

sweet candy

Goldie

sweet candy

Posted: 24 July 2009 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
I agree with all what u said,but dont forget that rakhi started to like and love manmohan,I mean I used to like him too,but what he did was a big shock for all of us!!!really maine kabhi nahi socha tha ki mohan aisa karega!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jia_v

Chits1

IF-Stunnerz

Chits1

Posted: 24 July 2009 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DD20

ya..who is this anjali???? first they said its shradha later shradha became anjali..thankgod manmohan left otherwise...iske baad aati..geetanjali...and last mein
shrada + anjali = shradhaanjali........

hey you are gonna get a call from Ekta devi soon..you are most wanted script writer..LOLLOLLOL

Chits1

IF-Stunnerz

Chits1

Posted: 24 July 2009 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by orms

Originally posted by anjali10

This show is a fake from start to end. I knew something like this was gonna happen. Its all in the script, and Rakhi wants to be known as an actress now, not as an item girl..so u see, she is showing her acting prowess. LOL

Bye the way, are you THE Anjali everyone is talking about????  LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

yes yes..yeh wohi anjali hai.hey gal,kya re..mannu ko bahut chahti ho kya? LOL

purva

IF-Sizzlerz

purva

Posted: 24 July 2009 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet candy

I agree with all what u said,but dont forget that rakhi started to like and love manmohan,I mean I used to like him too,but what he did was a big shock for all of us!!!really maine kabhi nahi socha tha ki mohan aisa karega!!!

Arre don't worry... Manmohanji nahi toh na sahi.. Rakhi's driver and assistant are still there.. she said they are well educated and better looking than him Wink so she can marry either one of them Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top