Debate Mansion

Arent reality shows better than serials/soaps? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

-Sneha

IF-Dazzler

-Sneha

Posted: 26 July 2009 at 4:53am | IP Logged
If you ask me, both are crap in India...

Some reality shows come up with a good concept, but watch the first two episodes and then crap starts again... *pffffftt*

I do watch some of them here and there when I get some free time, but otherwise I don't get the other channels here so can't watch the English ones... Should try finding them online, get the Indian ones on youtube but not the English or American ones... Have watched Friends and a few others though... Friends was cool, I liked Prison Break too but it started dragging after the second season... ;)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arent reality shows better than serials/soaps? (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 26 July 2009 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by realitybites

Originally posted by Summer3

I think both can be equally entertaining and enjoyable. That is why both are popular. But I do not watch a single serial on Zee as I am too lazy to follow the stories.  so my opinion does not count.

But regular comedies series can be fun and I used to watch Sienfeld .

The "shaadi" soaps are very popular ( dont know why) but isnt it boring to have something so banal going on endlessly for months. Same theme on most channels, isnt there a weaning factor?
Seinfeld was brilliant, outstandingClapClap I simply loved itEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.

I still watch some of the reruns it is hilarious.
another funny one was "Home Improvement"LOL

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 27 July 2009 at 1:22am | IP Logged
LOL shaadi concept is also being introduced in many shows like Swyamber,n the last show on star plus where jodis were to satisfy their families.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top