Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

pyaridilwalino1

IF-Dazzler

pyaridilwalino1

Posted: 24 July 2009 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Hey all...thank you rdfan for helping me out with the videos. (the ones posted give me too many pop-ups).Smile

Start...Archu's house is all decorated and buzzing, family members are arriving. Vinod greets his mama. And his mama says I'm FIRST-CLASS. They discuss how they are excited for Archu's wedding and how he could've not come, afterall it's Archu's wedding. Baba says yes you have to bring her to the mandap. Then Archu walks in looking very pretty. Aayi tells mama to feed Archu...he asks what would she like to eat, she says whatever you would like. Mama says so many years and your nature hasn't ever changed. He feeds her kheer and blesses her. Baba tells aayi that he will go to Manav's home since he isn't picking up the phone and we have to get his suit tailored today. Aayi says Vinod will go, baba says how will Vinod do everything, I'll do this.
  At Manav's house everyone is eating food and Kaka gives a speech how I'm very happy that from now on Manav will also think about himself. Manav meanwhile is having flashbacks of what Archu said about lies. Kaka sees Manav upset and thinks to himself that he needs to talk to him. Baba is finding directions to Manav's home and he sees that Manav lives in chawl. And baba is shocked. He says how can Manav cheat us? No he can't do that. I'm going to go to the garage and find out the truth.
   Kaka asks Manav what's wrong? And tells Manav not to hide from him since he knows him so well. Something has definitely happened tell me everything. Manav is crying and says I made a big mistake. Unwillingly I've gone in such a direction that I don't know what's the result. I've supported the biggest lie. In order to make Archu my wife I've cheated her. Kaka is shocked. Manav tells Kaka everything that his aayi said (mechanical engineer and how they have their own garage). Kaka gets angry and yells stop enough! How could you? I always told everyone that Manav is a great guy and would never lie! How could you? Weddings bring two families together. How could you cheat a girl, who will leave her family? For your whole life you will never be able to be happy or keep Archu happy because of the lie. Manav is sad and says he's tried to say the truth, but now what can I do? Kaka says it's not too late, we'll go to Archu's home and tell them the truth. Whatever happens I won't let this relationship begin with a lieClapClap
    Baba arrives at the garage and finds out that Manav is not the owner, but a worker/mechanic. Baba is very shocked. He is walking home in a shocked state. And he isn't ready to believe that Manav can do such a thing. He says Manav is a great guy, how can I think wrong of him? Many people have chawls as homes. Before I jump to conclusions I should talk to ManavClapBaba is thinking whether or not he should tell Solochana and decides against it because she won't be able to handle it. He decides to just go straight and talk to Manav. VInod comes and asks if they gave Manav's measurements. Baba asks about everyone and Vinod says they all went shopping.
   Kaka and Manav arrive at Archu's home and Manav is very scared to enter. And then he calls Baba and Baba turns around. Baba says you? I was going to come to you and I wanted to talk to you. Manav says I want to say something to you. I've made a big mistake and I'm very sorry. Kaka says we are very sorry. Baba says to say everything clearly. Manav says what my aayi said about me was a lie. He says I'm not a mechanical engineer nor an owner of the garage. I just work there as a mechanic. Baba is angry and thinks of how Manav saved his life. And then he starts pushing Manav and said you saved my life once and thought that I'm weak and can't take care of my daughter, so you took advantage of me? Leave or else I'll kill you and then turn myself into the police. Kaka tries to interuppt. Baba asks Manav why did you do this? I always thought of you as my son and you saved my life and my daughters reputation..but we have to repay you like this. Why did you play with my duaghter's life? Manav says please do not say this. Baba says why shouldn't I? He says when Satish broke the relationship the society didn't say anything, but now they will laugh at us. HOw come you came after the engagement and the wedding cards have been sent out and family is arriving? How could you? Kaka Says Manav did not say a lie, he supported the lie. He would think day and night about how to tell you all. He says he could not stay one minute. He has cheated that person, who is very important for him. Baba says whatever we were still lied too. Kaka says yes, that is why whatever punishment you decide we will accept, but before that I would like to tell you two truths. Manav has supported a lie, but he still came here to accept his fault. I agree he should've said this before, but after seeing you all happy he couldn't muster up the courage to tell you the truth. Baba says I cannot believe anything you've said. All my daughter's happiness have been ruined. You are very late Manav very late. Kaka says that I agree that Manav is late, but he is the kind of son, who everyone would want in a son-in-law. He says Manav and Archu are only made for each other. Kaka tells baba everything Manav has done since he was young. And all the sacrifices he has made and every thing he has done for the family. He says just like Archu has. They both have the same thoughts and are made for each other. He loves Archu a lot. Baba says you have spoken, I've listened now listen to me. This marriage will not HAPPEN! Manav is crying this whole timeCryCry. Episode ends.

Very sad to see Manav like this today. Cry

Hope you liked the update!

Shweta

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by *Resham* - 27 July 2009 at 12:07am

The following 58 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanabrit-in-nymvatsaChomelMC4821ranjiJaanu80bdesai302ahcirbhanot_nishashiny8sonydipiBsankashuzeesamsayshelloDevjyoteehabsfanAMSTzeestar1tinagirlqweztion1belvin92himani88jhinkurocksaasaxena3~~~Sweta~~~miss_patel5meens_2001sp87nookwayRaima36Heenapdivya221nirvKoyelsur_aur_taalGHT_ArManAamir's FanGauri22naj7sihuhazel16andromeda_kiabookbrain007bharadwaj_ksuadvani-RD-~*Thamizhan*~meluvsrkMillerrr88neela226knumnum.Mandy.nivedithaBul3Monu-SunNaaswetha10ibelieveinpink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "24th July Written + Vid/Pics Update" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Posted: 24 July 2009 at 11:11am | IP Logged
hey Shweta

try youtube .....i think the show is put up there.........

pyaridilwalino1

IF-Dazzler

pyaridilwalino1

Posted: 24 July 2009 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rdfan

hey Shweta

Hey, that is the site I use, but the videos aren't up yet. Thanks though. Smile

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 24 July 2009 at 11:13am | IP Logged

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Posted: 24 July 2009 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyaridilwalino1

[QUOTE=rdfan]hey Shweta

Hey, that is the site I use, but the videos aren't up yet. Thanks though. Smile
[/QUOTE

try putting pr1 24th july in the search box ......then similarly pr2 and pr3 24th july .....they r there!!!!Hope it helps!!!!! 

ashuzee

ashuzee

Posted: 24 July 2009 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Try desirulez.net. This is the fastest that I have seen to upload the videos.

The link for today's epi is http://desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=50415.

Ashu

Edited by ashuzee - 24 July 2009 at 11:56am

Gauri22

Goldie

Gauri22

Posted: 24 July 2009 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
thanks much for the update Shweta :)

kkushi06

Goldie

kkushi06

Posted: 24 July 2009 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
dis is so saddUnhappy.....i feel very bad 4 manavDisapprove....but atleast iam glad dat his kaka and archna's baba found out da truth!!!!!.......i wonder watz gona happen now but i juss hate 2 c manav cryCryCry......n thanks 4 da wonderful update.....Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Millerrr88

Post Reply New Post

Go to top