Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

mrs.sharma

IF-Rockerz

mrs.sharma

Posted: 24 July 2009 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
simple recipe guys.close your ears when SLD is on screen.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Asad-Kii-Arzoo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AR Ka Sandwich.. (Page 2)" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweet-and-cute

IF-Rockerz

sweet-and-cute

Posted: 24 July 2009 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
seriously janemaan..................its completly irreteting..........jab su su meri tv ki screen ki samne aajati hain na tab meri kantho main ekhi sabd ati hain ......aur woh hain    uphhhhhhhhhhhh...........its just............uhuuuuuuuuu.....no no more i cant remember those things..............meri ander ki bhoot guussa ho rahin hain........(mariam shat ho ja meri cuty........)

a2zahid

IF-Sizzlerz

a2zahid

Posted: 24 July 2009 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
LOL

Asad-Kii-Arzoo

dua_44ever

IF-Rockerz

dua_44ever

Posted: 24 July 2009 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Muski...u r right..

We need more time and focus on AR Scenes than SUSU...she is annoying me now...aik limit tak theek tha but then she just is stoo much now...aik to AN ka scene bhi nahin hone deti...I think until Nikki has that cast on her foot, she will be at home...and SUSU will keep interupting! anyways...AR track seriously needs to move on it's been almost two weeks lekin DMG mein woh aik hi din poora nahin hua hai abhi tak! Gosh! if the days were that long!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

desire_20Asad-Kii-Arzoo

Asad-Kii-Arzoo

IF-Stunnerz

Asad-Kii-Arzoo

Posted: 24 July 2009 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dua_44ever

Muski...u r right..

We need more time and focus on AR Scenes than SUSU...she is annoying me now...aik limit tak theek tha but then she just is stoo much now...aik to AN ka scene bhi nahin hone deti...I think until Nikki has that cast on her foot, she will be at home...and SUSU will keep interupting! anyways...AR track seriously needs to move on it's been almost two weeks lekin DMG mein woh aik hi din poora nahin hua hai abhi tak! Gosh! if the days were that long!

agreed vey well said...Smile

desire_20

IF-Dazzler

desire_20

Posted: 24 July 2009 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
susu is sooooo annoying cuz of her d AR scenes r ruined....plus once she is gone hpefully we will c more AR scenes.... she used to b funny but now she is simply irritating!!!

Asad-Kii-Arzoo

Asad-Kii-Arzoo

IF-Stunnerz

Asad-Kii-Arzoo

Posted: 24 July 2009 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desire_20

susu is sooooo annoying cuz of her d AR scenes r ruined....plus once she is gone hpefully we will c more AR scenes.... she used to b funny but now she is simply irritating!!!

exactly she was funny b4 i liked her b4 but now she is out of my nereves..hate her...n now her parents...Thumbs Down

vaishiksg

IF-Sizzlerz

vaishiksg

Posted: 25 July 2009 at 12:58am | IP Logged
agree yaar. she makes a sandwich of all couples especially AR. But spils AN scenes

Post Reply New Post

Go to top