Introducing TV Celebrity Popularity Ranking

Posted: 14 years ago
Hi Friends,

We are quite excited to introduce the new TV Celebrity Popularity Rankings (updated Weekly) based on Celebrity Views and the fan following they have on India-Forums.com. We have improved the system and now its more based on Current data compared to earlier wholetime data. And moreover we are taking due care to ensure that the data cannot be maneuvered.

And going forward we would be even taking into account the buzz they create and the amount of media coverage they get offline/online as we start collecting more and more data.

So do check out at Popularity Ranks of your favorite TV Celebrity now on Homepage it would show the latest week Top 12 TV Celebs 😊 .

For convenience we are showing the same data in the Forum Topics of that particular show so that its easier for our members to check the same.

Similarly we have introduced the BollyCurry Bollywood Celebrity Rankings and that you can watch on our Dedicated Bollywood Portal (http://www.bollycurry.com).

This ranking is updated every Sunday.

Coming soon is the improvised Chaska Meter starting from Monday.😊

Please give us your suggestions and feedback on how we can improve this feature.

Update 27 July 2009 - 8:30PM:

A few of the celebrities were not ranked in Yesterday's update as their profile was not correct in our database. We have fixed the issue and with next rank update they will also start getting Ranks. Please note this is the first ranking update and with every future ranking update the system will get more smarter and precise in popularity rankings.

We are adding more parameters to determine Celebrity Rankings and once we complete the thing we will be making a new post about the same.

Cheers,
Vijay

Vijay

Edited by vijay - 14 years ago
thats a superb idea.

i agree that earlier the popular celebrities list would never change. This innovation is good so that we can know who is the best .

Gr8 work !!!👏

That is a very interesting feature! thanks!
Awesome  and very interesting idea 👏
Thanx
Edited by -Ayushi- - 14 years ago
Awesome feature! IF is improving so much!👍🏼 Thanks! :)
This a is a lovely feature!! Thnks!!
Great idea. Wow, Harshad is at NO  4  rank:)
woah Bhaiya its really rocking one news thanks bhaiya in a week u give 2 best news 1st Multiple PM facility & den this new one. IF is rocking one. Top of the world.

"So many memories of KASH,
They are unseperable, everyone called them made for each other,
They are so much alike and yet so very different,
but that's what was so special about KASH,
I knew just how KASH make us mad,
Also knew how to make us smile when we are sad.
No one will ever know KASH better then KASHIAN'S.
I miss you so much KASH.
Stars have come and gone but no one can replace my KASH.
When KASH come back now
I promise i don't let u go.
I love KASH."

Nidha 
superb idea

loved it

Another Great Idea :)

gets better and better ;)
thanks x x