CAMEOS in DMG - PAIN or RELIEF

Sue101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
As my topic says it all, We have always had the cameos from the beginning of the DMG apart from the main characters.  Cameos are generally introduced for various reasons, linking them to the main story.

Cameos during Shilpa time:

Most of the cameos during this period were the patients in Sanjeevani and I would say that they were all RELIEF, as I would chose them to be.  They woulkd always reduce the stress we get out of the main story, at that time more due to AR romance.  Cameos were Minnie ( the best ever cameo till date in DMG), Sunaina, Sumit, Maya, sushma, sheela devi, gappu, etc..

Here I should not forget to mention that we lost the first main character Sapna...

During Shilpa's exit the story was Bakwaas with all the lonawala lady dressing and gundas, worthless episoded 😲

Cameos during Sukirti time

Since the story fell more concentrating on the love relationship between AR, very less of cameo was introduced.  Memorable ones were Chirag and his wife, dhruv .  During this period also we started having the pain on the cameos and it started with Billy and Annanya.  It just ruined the very much awaited parents of Armaan being sensible atleast.  We expected them not to be responsible parents but atleast sensible ones.  It was really a mess with them, as the creatives were more keen exiting Sukirti.  The storyline became karab.

Entry of Nikki as cameo to fill up Karan's absence and since they were not able to do much on the triangular love between armaan - ridn -nikki, they brought in Modi for Nikki.  So this cameo turned out main characters and here NEVER FORGET TO MENTION MAIN CHARACTER RAHUL AND MUSKI TURNED OUT CAMEO😭

Cameos during jENNI time

Started with Pari (seemed OK), SLD - what a majical entry..now a disaster and  adding up to this entry of her parents- what a pain😲 Sweety might be a relief, I guess

Creatives wake up please...Get back Reliefs like...

Nana
Rahul
Shubhankar
Kirti
Minnie

INSTEAD OF GETTING MORE PAINS😡

These are just my views about the cameos and no intention to hurt any of the actors or fans😃

Your views guyzzz

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshiluvskaran thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i agree.....sweetie seems to be a nice one....my fav is minnie lets see what sweetie does??????????????????
but billy-anny and this SLD-duggi are a pain
-Moni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i feel sweety will b good n a relief...but yes SLD is a pain now...n doggi was always a pain....😆
Sue101 thumbnail
Originally posted by: munumoni

i feel sweety will b good n a relief...but yes SLD is a pain now...n doggi was always a pain....😆

Oh I missed Doogi..yeah the pain list increases nowadays😡
iTangled_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I think all were a pain....except Mini Sumit and Chirag... I love RM.....though they arent shown now
osho thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sakshiluvskaran

i agree.....sweetie seems to be a nice one....my fav is minnie lets see what sweetie does??????????????????

same here...
sakshiluvskaran thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ steffz sweetie doe not seems to be a pain
Sue101 thumbnail

yeah Sweety should be a strong reason like Minnie to get AR together once again
iTangled_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Oh i forgot to mention..Not the little kid😆😆 But i want her to b like Mini😃
Sue101 thumbnail

uuuuuuu go with me😃