Page 1 of 1

_Ashy_

IF-Dazzler

_Ashy_

Posted: 24 July 2009 at 6:29am | IP Logged

Potter's Wright to study film at university

Bonnie Wright

Bonnie Wright

Harry Potter star Bonnie Wright is moving behind the camera - she's set to take up a place studying film at university.

The 18 year old has juggled her school work with life on set while starring in the wizard franchise for the last nine years - and now she's continuing her education by enrolling in a film course.

She says, "In September, I'm going to film school, so that's what I decided to do for my university choice. The movies couldn't have directed my life more.

"I think as well from working within Harry Potter' I think the work ethic and the passion that goes behind the filming of it have really made me have a work ethic that I want to continue, and I've born a sort of passion toward film."

The teenager has been receiving advice from the films' director David Yates - and has even lined up some work behind the scenes as she completes filming on the final instalment, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

Wright adds, "I've been talking (with Yates) and obviously he's really excited that that's what I'm going to do, to go to film school.

"I'm starting in a few weeks on the seventh film and I'm going to do some work - I've already got some work experience with the art department and costume department - but I'm going to do some work with the editors and the cinematographer and the cameramen. So it's going to be amazing to get first-hand work experience with those people. I'm really looking forward to that."

Edited by Miley_hp - 24 July 2009 at 6:29am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Divyaa-eshaaax3.-Sakina-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bonnie to study films in future" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Divyaa-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Divyaa-

Posted: 24 July 2009 at 6:57am | IP Logged
best of luck to her.

Asha004

IF-Rockerz

Asha004

Posted: 24 July 2009 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Cool!What and exciting field of study....best of luck to Bonnie....she seems so excited about it!

missindia26

IF-Rockerz

missindia26

Posted: 27 July 2009 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Thnx 4 the article
Best of luck 2 her it sounds great
And she looks lovely in that pic, very glamorous

-Sakina-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sakina-

Posted: 28 July 2009 at 2:14am | IP Logged
she looks real glam in this pic..