Balika Vadhu

Kismat is worth to go off airí says Neha Marda

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

kisst

kisst

Posted: 24 July 2009 at 6:07am | IP Logged
'Kismat is worth to go off air' says Neha Marda

Some shows simply don't work well despite everyone's best attempts. Sahara One's Kismat Connection is one of these; just five months after its launch, the show will go off air on July 31.
Lead actress Neha Marda tells us that this is, perhaps, for the best. "Obviously, we all feel bad that the show couldn't last, but I also feel it is better that it is wrapping up. Many things should have happened in the story line, and I know that the creative and production teams were trying their best to improve the show, but things weren't really working out."

The show that started in the first week of March this year was initially titled as Jo Ishq Ki Marzi Wahi Rab Ki Marzi; a re-incarnation plot was introduced in June to boost viewer ratings and the name changed to Kismat Connection. "Prior to the re-incarnation, the show was doing pretty well and was number one on the channel. The re-incarnation theme failed to entertain viewers despite repeated attempts," says Neha.

Neha says she will miss the running around she had to do for the show. "I will miss from home, running from one set in Andheri to the other in Vasai. I will also miss the production people as I think Sagar Arts production is one of the best production houses to work with. I wasn't very close to my co-stars, except for Neil Bhatt who played Veer."

The last episode hasn't been shot yet, but Neha is planning a farewell party. "Neil and I are planning something for the production and technical teams. We haven't decided on anything yet, but we will try and do something big on the last day," she adds.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kismat is worth to go off airí says Neha Marda" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top